Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other pics Charlotte At "Commercial Breal"

(..)

Ummm...is that JAMES McAVOY in that first photo under the Portal GOI X source?? I love, love him...but he looks sort of different if that is him! :whistling:

Oh lucky Charlotte if she is hanging out at the same party with him!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It's Derek Blasberg, fashion writer/editor.

Ahhh...thanks shappica! He looks a little bit like JM...but not as sexy!

Zonk, it's just not a very nice dress...it goes to show you that haute couture is not always so HAUTE, doesn't it???

Ummm...is that JAMES McAVOY in that first photo under the Portal GOI X source?? I love, love him...but he looks sort of different if that is him! :whistling:

Oh lucky Charlotte if she is hanging out at the same party with him!
I see the resemblance but yeah, James is slightly less puffy and has faaar better skin. Probably younger aswell. :ROFLMAO:

Zonk, it's just not a very nice dress...it goes to show you that haute couture is not always so HAUTE, doesn't it???
That's definetly not a Haute Couture dress. It doesn't even come from a house that does HC. Gucci is not part of Paris HC week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Empress, for the heads up about Gucci and Paris HC Week!

And I am relieved that it's not my precious James in that photo....!

Last edited:
We have seen more pics of Charlotte in the past few weeks than ever!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's a strange outfit.

Like I posted earlier, I often wore tops like that in my youth because I was so proud of my super tiny waist...but that skirt?? Those colors together??

NO WAY.

As to the dress ...... it's all GREEK to me..... :))

That's a strange outfit.

Like I posted earlier, I often wore tops like that in my youth because I was so proud of my super tiny waist...but that skirt?? Those colors together??

NO WAY.

Kim Kardashian wore the same dress, people! I rest my case!:ninja:

^ Thanks for the pics. I wonder why they're back in Venice? Charlotte is wearing those sunglasses that Tatiana and Eugenie wear wearing recently. They are very interesting looking...

I know I'm in the minority, but Alex seems like a really cool laid back guy, in a nice way.

They look like a great couple.

Oh, thanks for the info rerehh! And I agree with you shappica, Alex does seem very laid back and cool.

Thank you LovelyKate for bringing us those pictures from "The Fashion Spot" and Isopix. I've looked before at Charlotte's posts within the forum of hers. It's a lovely place to catch up on the fairest maiden and her appearances. She's a joy to see. I occasionally smoke cigarettes aswell so I was fond of seeing her take on what to me is a relaxing and sobering experience. Alas I have told myself not to indulge or over do it. So I kinda do it minimally.

I like the idea of being in Italy and although I don't know, I wonder if Stefano was Italian and thus Charlotte is aswell. Can someone tell me? Italy seems like a nice place to be. I imagine anywhere you go it's sunny and people are sensational. I imagine resting there and reviving my spirit unto rejoice. Maybe someday. For now I'm happy with summer here in the US and living so close to mountains and wilderness. It can be so beautiful. Thanks for reminding me of TFS. There are also many loving pictures of Princess Grace Kelly. Definitely worth looking up. Cheers.

Last edited:
Thank you LovelyKate for bringing us those pictures from "The Fashion Spot" and Isopix. I've looked before at Charlotte's posts within the forum of hers. It's a lovely place to catch up on the fairest maiden and her appearances. She's a joy to see. I occasionally smoke cigarettes aswell so I was fond of seeing her take on what to me is a relaxing and sobering experience. Alas I have told myself not to indulge or over do it. So I kinda do it minimally.

I like the idea of being in Italy and although I don't know, I wonder if Stefano was Italian and thus Charlotte is aswell. Can someone tell me? Italy seems like a nice place to be. I imagine anywhere you go it's sunny and people are sensational. I imagine resting there and reviving my spirit unto rejoice. Maybe someday. For now I'm happy with summer here in the US and living so close to mountains and wilderness. It can be so beautiful. Thanks for reminding me of TFS. There are also many loving pictures of Princess Grace Kelly. Definitely worth looking up. Cheers.
Yes Stefano was Italian and Charlotte is very proud of her roots

Smoking in public is so unbecoming:ohmy:

Do you want her to hide to have a smoke?!!! I think she looks quite sexy.
It's been said like a zillion times but: half the population in Europe smokes. And Charlotte and Alex are sitting outside! Smoking in the street is normal, it's not frowned upon, and it is a PLEASURE.
Oh, and anti-smoking zealots are mostly laughed at.

And I agree with the Alex supporters. I like him, and I like the couple she makes with Charlotte. Also, I like everything she is wearing on this pics. Nice, relaxed look, and pretty glasses.

Last edited:
Smoking in public is so unbecoming:ohmy:

It does look rather sexy...but it terms of what it costs you in terms of looks and health I don't think it's worth it all.

I have often wondered why Charlotte's teeth are not all that bright in photos...and now I know.:ermm:

Do you want her to hide to have a smoke?!!! I think she looks quite sexy.
It's been said like a zillion times but: half the population in Europe smokes. And Charlotte and Alex are sitting outside! Smoking in the street is normal, it's not frowned upon, and it is a PLEASURE.
Oh, and anti-smoking zealots are mostly laughed at.

And I agree with the Alex supporters. I like him, and I like the couple she makes with Charlotte. Also, I like everything she is wearing on this pics. Nice, relaxed look, and pretty glasses.

Charlotte is a beautiful looking woman and I can think of many other situations she could look sexy rather than endangering her health and looks for the future.:eek:
PS in NZ most public places ban smoking and it may become law outside as well.

It does look rather sexy...but it terms of what it costs you in terms of looks and health I don't think it's worth it all.

I have often wondered why Charlotte's teeth are not all that bright in photos...and now I know.:ermm:

Because natural adult human teeth aren't bright?
Or maybe because she keeps them natural instead of going throught some ridiculous whitening process that would makes her teeth look freakishly bright?

With shiny white hollywood teeth Charlotte would look as absurd as if she suddenly acquired a set of round plastic boobs!

debrann said:
PS in NZ most public places ban smoking and it may become law outside as well.

So much for individual freedom! Luckily Venice is in Europe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom