Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana Spencer was another personality, she loved to be surrounded by people, Charlotte is a snob because of her status ( which makes her feel from another planet) and because of a certain closed temperament she seems to have.
Still, I do not blame her. She's not vulgar or rude, just loves to keep distances.

I have been reading all of your recent posts on the question of Charlotte (shy? rude? arrogant? deluded? socialite? blah blah blah) and it is all so fascinating and I don't even know where to begin, I have so many thoughts about it. But I am so fascinated by YOUR ideas about it. I really would LOVE to hear from you guys more directly. I know we can't solicit emails or whatever. That's not what I mean. I just want to say that if anyone has more to say on this topic, you will always find me eager to read your thoughts on it, via message or whatever. I'm currently publishing a FREE magazine about royalty and I am definitely doing OpEds and varying views about Charlotte's media image (good? bad? a little of both? whatever) would be most welcome. Thanks again for your thoughts.

I have some comments of people has treated with Charlotte, it's in spanish. If you wish I'll send to you by private messages :flowers:

I think Charlotte and Valerie were at a riding competition in the last month. Also at Chantilly last year. Valerie has a day job in Paris. Charlotte is all over the place. I don't think their paths cross as often. The same with Juliette, although I think she sees her more often. It's also possible that Valerie is nixing photos taken of her with Charlotte to maintain her privacy.

I consider myself to be a nice person but if my life were put under a microscope like Charlotte's I think I would look the same or worse. If she makes a small mistake it is totally blown out of proportion and half the world finds out about it. We can make much bigger mistakes and nothing happens. You also have to consider you are only hearing one side of the story. Things aren't always what they appear to be, even when on video. I also think some people have unrealistic expectations when meeting someone famous. If the celebrity doesn't fall all over them they think they're a snob.

The reason I think Charlotte is shy is from her body language. She slumps and clenches her fists alot when she knows she is the center of attention. People who are shy are often accused of being snobbish and stand offish. She slants her head and looks down (Princess Diana used to do that before she was married to PC but overcame her shyness as she got older)

Last edited:
FanOfMonaco: The Gucci Group is owned by Salma Hayek's husband. Their fashion houses consist of Bottega Venetta, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, YSL, Balenciaga and a few more but not Valli. Chanel is an independent fashion house. One of the few actually. I don't know if Valli is independent or is with another company. Not as far as I know.

You are correct Empress. I was confusing it with another designer under the Gucci Group.

Please note that this thread is now reopened after a massive cleanup that involved deleting empty and off topic posts. In addition, posts regarding Charlotte's education have been moved here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/caroline-and-the-casiraghis-university-life-10059-37.html . We've also added Princess Caroline to the topic, so that members may discuss her education as well.

Let's stay on topic with Charlotte's Current Events.

Iceflower, Princess Robijn & Zonk
Monaco Forum Moderators

Posts about a possible engagement have been deleted as speculative, for
Charlotte's attendance at the Grand Prix 2011 check out the following thread:

** 69th Grand Prix de Monaco - 2011 **

Charlotte Casiraghi attended the 'Sadie Coles And Angela Missoni Dinner For Gabriel Kuri
And Urs Fischer' during the 54th International Art Biennale on May 31, 2011 in Venice,
Italy. Alex and Tatiana attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages/zimbio **

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, iceflower! Charlotte looks lovely, as usual, although she doesn't radiate charm like her Mom did at her same age.

What happened to Margherita? She used to be so beautiful. Oh well, time goes by for everyone...

Oh lovely outfit for Char but i wish it was more colorful!

^Thnak you for all these pics! Charlotte was very lovely at this party. She's so beautiful when she has this sweet expression on her face!

I love when Charlotte has a huge smile on her face, or when she has this very little smile: it softens her face, and she becomes even more beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering if Charlotte wears the neutral colors: black, white, beige and grey because they are naturally colored fibers and don't have to be dyed. eg. wool, cotton, llama. She is practicing what she preaches.

Her dress is lovely. She suits her hair down and loose. Still wearing that ring on her ring finger!

She looks lovely. Not crazy about her dress but Missoni is not for me anyway.

Charlotte is beautiful but she lacks that "je ne sais quoi" that Princess Caroline has always transmitted. I think it is called "charm". But of course this is just mho....

Tatiana was there too, and I think Andrea was there too. I saw a pic of Tatiana at the event, i saw a guy that looks like Andrea behind.
Charlotte looks beautiful, as usual.
Missoni is so blah lately.

EDIT: i saw the guy once again, is not Andrea, lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, iceflower! Charlotte looks lovely, as usual, although she doesn't radiate charm like her Mom did at her same age.

What happened to Margherita? She used to be so beautiful. Oh well, time goes by for everyone...

What do you mean? Marg is still beautiful, but lately very sloppy. The only really stylish one among them, and it pains me to say this, is Eugenie. Love her or hate her. Charlotte as always looks pretty. The dress is neither pleasant to look at nor good for her figure.

Edit: New pics of Charlotte at the 54th International Art Biennale. She does not look good I'm afraid, IMHO.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/DnuE...International/XAaqZoPpyiL/Charlotte+Casiraghi

Last edited:
^Thanks for the new pics. I'm a bit disappointed by this appearance. The dress doesn't really fit her, it's not bad, but she could have done better. Her make up is fresh, I like it. I think that this make up makes her look like Katie Holmes on some pics!

Getty gallery (What is Eugenie doing with this fake bird on her arm??)

Daily Mail talks about Charlotte. Very quickly, at the end of an article about Salma Hayek. They call her "Royal" and describe her "daring outfit".

Last edited:
Edit: New pics of Charlotte at the 54th International Art Biennale. She does not look good I'm afraid, IMHO.

Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - 'Il Mondo Vi Appartiene' Dinner - 54th International Art Biennale - Zimbio

Magnificent!!! Stunning. Just a comment: she should learn to better stand with high heels..but nobody is perfect!

(What is Eugenie doing with this fake bird on her arm??)

Right:bang:

Maybe she is like SJP at the wedding scene of Sex & the City I, at least she had it in head!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a problem, i don't know, but i can never never ever see the pictures of Zimbio:sad:

About the dress Char wore, well, i think the color makes it look a little odd. Face and make up is good though.

Last edited:
This outfit is a big miss for Charlotte. Even if she is prettiest than Eugenie. In this event, Eugenie rocks next to her awful gucci dress. I miss Charlotte from 2005-2006-2007

Oh, no....here is a rare miss for Charlotte - the two colors on that dress do not look good together, and the gold belt?! If the dress was one solid color (preferably the lilac) would have been fine. And, what is with the toy bird that Eugenie is walking around with - it's not her purse, so I guess I'm missing something?! Salma Hayak - perfection!

What an ugly outfit. She's just not a Gucci girl to me. So sick of that collection anyway.

Salma Hayek does indeed look fantastic. Can't imagine why the DM thought she was outshone by Charlotte. But than again its the Daily Mail!

Agreed not the best outfit for Charlotte. And what is the point of wishing for Charlotte of yester years? She has grown in a beautiful young woman and her style has evolved as well. Will she perfect all the time, I hope not. If that is the case, what does one hope to strive for in terms of personal growth?

We should look forward not back.

I don't really like the gucci dress too, but I'd like to add that according to me it's not a real fashion faux pas. She's still pretty! We often regret her alaways being in black, or in neutral colours, and here for once, she wears orange + purple. She dares wearing something unusual, and even if it doesn't flatter her body very much, she's trying a different style, which is nice. Maybe next time she'll wear a colourful dress which would perfectly flatter her body? Let's hope!

And, what is with the toy bird that Eugenie is walking around with - it's not her purse, so I guess I'm missing something?! !

I think it should by a sort of a sign or an ecologicall message. In another pic Margerita Missoni has also one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom