Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 31 : Aug.2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember when, but I recall there was a blurb (possibly in Page Six of the NY Post) about Alice Dellall being in trouble w/drugs, and about to be cut off from family - if true, maybe that's caused some rift between Alex and Charlotte - that she doesn't want to be dragged into any scandal involving the family; the article referenced other family members that have a questionable past....
OMg, Page Six is a rag, they make up things. I was able to learn it many times about this tabloid when they wrote something that later turned out to be a lie.:rolleyes:

OMg, Page Six is a rag, they make up things. I was able to learn it many times about this tabloid when they wrote something that later turned out to be a lie.:rolleyes:

I am a Native New Yorker.
I have to disagree with you, here, sorry. "Page Six" gets it right more so than wrong. It has well-placed sources, which stun.
Yeah ..... :cool:

Page Six, while a gossip fest, actually does get it right probably 90% of the time, if not more. They do have well placed sources and report on everything - most of it is meant to show that celebrities are "people," too....of course, a lot of what is written is pretty embarassing.....some of it well deserved, of course!

Charlotte is probably happily hiding out in London with her dog...I wonder what the deal with Alex is.

Please let us not speculate about any possible splitup any
longer as long as we do not have any real indications or
private announcements.
Thanks for your understanding.

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Charlotte is probably happily hiding out in London with her dog...I wonder what the deal with Alex is.
There is probably nothing wrong with Alex and Charlotte. Even if they had argument, so what? No big deal, all couples argue from time to time, it's just normal.

BTW, do we know what Charlotte is doing now? Does she work for any mag or maybe she continues school?

EUGENIE NIARCHOS ET CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI - TOM SACHS, EXPOSE A LA GALERIE THADDAEUS ROPAC A PARIS A L'OCCASION DE LA "FIAC", SUIVI D'UNE SOIREE A L'HOTEL POZZO DI BORGO TOM SACHS EXPOSED IN GALLERY'S THADDAEUS ROPAC IN PARIS
There were not other pictures. Date unknown but I think it is rather recent.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hr0k9f.jpg

Glistening Seas

:lol: It's hard to imagine anyone even thinking about pressing for an engagement from charlotte and whomever she dates for a long while in life. Most people her age, these days chage boyfriends as quickly as they do their socks. So, it's not out of the ordinary at all. When it's the right choice for them they would know. Any opinions on this!:harvest::turkey:

EUGENIE NIARCHOS ET CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI - TOM SACHS, EXPOSE A LA GALERIE THADDAEUS ROPAC A PARIS A L'OCCASION DE LA "FIAC", SUIVI D'UNE SOIREE A L'HOTEL POZZO DI BORGO TOM SACHS EXPOSED IN GALLERY'S THADDAEUS ROPAC IN PARIS
There were not other pictures. Date unknown but I think it is rather recent.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hr0k9f.jpg

No to the whole outfit (Charlotte), but mannnnn does she look like her mother there!

:lol: It's hard to imagine anyone even thinking about pressing for an engagement from charlotte and whomever she dates for a long while in life. Most people her age, these days chage boyfriends as quickly as they do their socks. So, it's not out of the ordinary at all. When it's the right choice for them they would know. Any opinions on this!:harvest::turkey:

I agree. No one should "take the plunge" until they are absolutely ready to do so.
I recall Prince Rainier, in a TV interview, stating rather frankly that he encouraged Albert to "sow your wild oats" before thinking of settling down, which might be the reason for Albert staying single so very long, into middle age.
He would want to "be sure" before ..... as would Charlotte or anyone.

I mean about marriage, it's her personal business, but just for my own personal "outside looking in" view, I think she is probably much too young for marriage, to anyone. I mean, she is not even a whole person yet. She does not even show signs that she is settled into her own shoes yet, so if she "takes the plunge" I think she would be in over her head.

Again, a terrible outfit for Charlotte... and her friend, for how rich she may be, she doesn't look any better... they don't even look trendy ( let alone classy ), they look like the girl next door of any suburban neibourghood... Sorry!

Please remember that this thread is not about the New York Post, so let's get back on topic.

All posts that continue to discuss ad nauseam the "worthiness" of using or not using the Post as a reliable source will be deleted without notice.

If you have any questions regarding this, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators via PM.

It seems they broke up. She looks sad, which is normal for a while after a loss experience. :ermm:

Ah, beautiful young Charlotte...go find Amedeo of Belgium! He is brilliant like you, he is rich like you, he is gorgeous like you, he is Catholic like you!! Perfect.

Go get 'em girl!!

^I think the last thing she would want is be with a Royal and all the lack of privacy.She seems a normal person...well,kind of.

That's true...but young Amedeo is one of the most private Royals in Europe. Unlike his Brit counterparts William and Harry, he is almost never photographed. He was a student at the London School of Economics and managed to blend in and lead a normal student life.

The most important thing is that she learn from her mistakes while she is young...I have a soft spot in my heart for the Monasque Princely Family, especially Caroline and her children.

I want to see them all happy and well mated!

amedeo is a practising catholic...as in he seems pretty hard core if u knw wat i mean...given the belgian royals and their religiousness...charlotte on the other hand...not really....i doubt they'd get along too well...n besides...i love him!!!

Originally Posted by Pixilated
^I think the last thing she would want is be with a Royal and all the lack of privacy.She seems a normal person...well,kind of.

Well, to my mind, no Royal is ever what I would call normal. They are only normal and "the girls and boys next door" to their own ilk and kind. They don't resemble anyone I ever grew up with.
Nor does anyone who lives "the good life" in Hollywood, either, for that matter.

(I can't turn off the italicising, sorry. I tried :bang:)

But she is not a Royal.She has no title and did not ever live in the Palace.She is removed from that.I think that has done her good.

Is she mainly in Paris these days?

She is so pretty. I'm not sure about the outfit, although she's always classy.

I just can't picture her in California. It's just weird.

She is so pretty. I'm not sure about the outfit, although she's always classy.

I just can't picture her in California. It's just weird.

I think there are members of their social circle that bring them to CA or NYC or other places, but I agree that she doesn't seem the type to be in CA for long....;)

The event the pic was taken at did take place in London and not in the USA.

Here's another pic that also includes Alex

Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal attend the London VIP launch of Hollywood
Dominos to benefit Charlize Theron's Africa Outreach Project at Mosimann's on
November 7, 2008 in London, England.

-----> Pic

She looks great - red lips contrast the black outfit - class!

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing them with us, covdm.
I can hardly imagine any other girl/young lady looking
that good with a similar woolen hat ;)

Glistening Seas

Can someone please translate with the pics. It seems Charlotte's visit to Greenwich village was a success? Whom is the guy in the last pic next to her is that a kelly?? The main discussion was the fashion of all 3 pics however, for some of us whom don't know italian or French--a translation would be funnnn!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the article were in French, I would probably be able to help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom