Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 30 : June 2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks amazing in the new Mosow pic.

Speaking of dislikes, I kinda dislike Tatiana more than Alex...

charlotte's see through is simply stunning. I love it!! she looked so different, in that gold+cream+ligh brown dress she looked like a goddess!!

I don't see why everyone here seems to hate Alex so much. Has anyone here actually met him? Or know someone that's met him? I think this is incredibly judgemental of everyone assuming that he is a bad person. And people saying he's like Phillip Junot seems very harsh! He hasn't done anything yet to give any of us the impression that he is anything like Junot.

(Sorry my psychology classes are taking over my brain)

At least me, I said that maybe this is her Phillipe Junot, meaning an unwise choice, not that he is like P.J. But know that I think it better, I have read about him that he is kind of a playboy, like P.J., and party-goer, like P.J. And P.J. began after the wedding to party and have affaires, so soon that they even did not have time to have children. I like very much that about Caroline, she notices, accepts and corrects when she has committed a mistake. And learn from the lesson. She inmediately left the guy, with the first scandalous photos.

But it is true, in the other hand, that the relationship already has a year, and she is skinny and looks fabulous. I have this idea that when women are skinny and pretty they are happy with their guys. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
But it is true, in the other hand, that the relationship already has a year, and she is skinny and looks fabulous. I have this idea that when women are skinny and pretty they are happy with their guy. :wub:

For some people it is the other way around\: They are very thin when things in their life are going badly. Different strokes for different folks.

Glistening Seas

:) ahhh the summer colors. this is a fab dresss! i like the one's claudia and the raminova wore as well. that was a marvelous creation to retire with. the lighter lipstick and nails are always a nice change of pace. it's not always certain how they will turn up in pics. however, in her case the golden glow is great on her :unicorn:

She's Tyrone Wood girlfriend. I don't know if she's famous for other reasons

Rosie is a model. She looked beautiful because of that sensational pink dress. Charlotte should stop wearing black.

^Yeah, Rosie Huntington-Whitley is a model. But I didn't know that she was dating Tyrone Wood, thank you julliette! After you said that I found pictures of Rosie and Tyrone at Leah Wood's wedding. I was surprised not to see Alex and Charlotte there. I know that Alex is friends with that set.

Last edited:
Charlotte looks pretty, but her black dress is pretty simplistic.

And about Alexander, I'll say he's spoiled and he only hangs out with the "in" crowd.He's very different from Felix, who is very down-to-earth. Maybe Alexander will marry Charlotte someday, he is almost 26 already. I would like to see her with someone else:rolleyes:...just my opinion.

Hmm...I don't see marriage for Alex and Charlotte. If a proposal were to happen, I see Caroline intervening even though Char is, what, 21-22?

Hmm...I don't see marriage for Alex and Charlotte. If a proposal were to happen, I see Caroline intervening even though Char is, what, 21-22?

I would certainly vote for intervention:bang: and redirection:whistling:!! I cannot imagine that Caroline would want Charlotte to marry so young - it would seem that she supports her children "living" a little, not settling down and starting families right away.

^ You know, I never really saw Grace in Charlotte like most of you all, until I saw your avatar. Good lord, Grace's genes is really shining through in her!

I would certainly vote for intervention:bang: and redirection:whistling:!! I cannot imagine that Caroline would want Charlotte to marry so young - it would seem that she supports her children "living" a little, not settling down and starting families right away.

Agree with you :flowers:

Caroline would never do the mistake her mother did, i.e. to puss her doughter towards a young marriage, especially if she does not like Alex. She will leave Charlotte live her live with freedom, and with the years she hopes that Charlotte will find the perfect guy, as Caroline did with Stefano... ;)

I don't particularly have anything against Alex, nor do I have a dislike for him as some others do in this thread, but I hope they never get married. I couldn't imagine having to see Alex on the Balcony. It kinda gives me the creeps thinking about it.

The thing is, I don't think anyone knows what Princess Caroline thinks about her children's love interests...I think she probably likes Tatiana because the girl has been around so long.

But Alex is relatively new on the scene, as is Beatrice Borromeo(supposedly Pierre's new gf)

Pics 24.6.2008

First pics from tonight:

Charlotte and Alex arriving at a dinner that Louis Vuitton hosts
for Richard Prince at the Serpentine Gallery, London, 24.06.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I don't like this outfit, too stuck up. Too Prada fw 08/09.

Andrea Dellal, Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal Louis Vuitton Art Walk party, Serpentine Gallery, London, Britain - 24 Jun 2008

Gallery

Andrea Dellal, Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal Louis Vuitton Art Walk party, Serpentine Gallery, London, Britain - 24 Jun 2008

Gallery

her boyfriend really looks like Fester Adams in The Adams family. They have the same face, expecially the dark/blue rings around their eyes..

her boyfriend really looks like Fester Adams in The Adams family. They have the same face, expecially the dark/blue rings around their eyes..

Oh my GOD...too FUNNY!! Fester is chubby, Alex is not. But I see your point about the eyes!

I don't understand Charlotte, this is a young lady that could probably date Amadeo of Belgium if she wanted to!!

Imagine what a stunning couple those two would make.....

Is Rosie Huntington-Whitley now a member of Charlotte's cirlce? I swear, since seeing that one picture of them together, she seems to be popping up in connection to Char in other places. Or is it because she's dating Ty Wood, and Ty is friends with Alex?

That outfit is too mantronly for her. It would be better suited for her mother.

I don't understand Charlotte, this is a young lady that could probably date Amadeo of Belgium if she wanted to!!

Imagine what a stunning couple those two would make.....

Oh, I agree, they would be a beautiful couple but she may be too in the public eye for his tastes.

I was under the impression that Princess Grace did not want Caroline to marry so young, and that she never approved of Philippe Junot - she reportedly wanted Caroline to marry Ernst around that time. Possibly, Caroline recognizes how difficult a time it was for her to be married at 21-ish, and so emotionally unprepared; she may not want that for Charlotte now - someday, but possibly not now. I cannot imagine Charlotte turning up married, even engaged, right now....definitely, not starting a family any time soon - and, I just don't get from pictures of them that Alex is "into" her - he just strikes me as being around for the publicity.

^ You know, I never really saw Grace in Charlotte like most of you all, until I saw your avatar. Good lord, Grace's genes is really shining through in her!

I agree - I think Charlotte looks more like Princess Grace than her mother - there are so many supporting pictures with various expressions, her head w/chin tilted up the same way - it's there! All three women are beautiful, but I see Charlotte possessing more of Graces features than even her mothers, immediately; perhaps when she gets older, her face may mature more like her mother, but I think Albert, Andrea, and Caroline look more "Kelly."

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't like to see Charlotte marrying Alexander. But I think she will end up marrying someone else from her circles, a rich guy without any titles but probably an affluent family. Even though I always fantasize about Charlotte dating Prince Carl Philippe of Sweden:wub:. I liked the days when she dated Hubertus Herring. By the way a bird told me:D that Hubertus just finished Law school, so he is a lawyer now.

I was under the impression that Princess Grace did not want Caroline to marry so young, and that she never approved of Philippe Junot - she reportedly wanted Caroline to marry Ernst around that time.

You are right. Princess Grace never accepted Philippe Junot, and she did not want Caroline to marry him. She just did the mistake to press Caroline to break wit Philippe (as she thought he was not suitable for her..) and she "challenged" Caroline, saying to her "If you think that this guy is soo good for you, then marry him, or leave him" !!!
and Caroline took the challenge and wed Philippe. If you see the pictures of the wedding, both Princerainier nad Princess Grace, look terribly unhappy:bang:

So I think Caroline would never "press" Charlotte in this way, she has paid herself the price of such a behavior.

doesnt caroline like charlotte's boyfriend then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom