Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I can see it now. But the pic is from Jumping the Monaco so it's not very new, but yeah it's diffrent shot. Finally he seems "into" her ( lips ) lol.

it looked as if the dree on charlotte and juliette kinda same.. but olympia dress or what ever you call it is blah...and the belt is really ugly

All of them are wearing ugly dresses, aren't they? Only Charlotte's dress is ok sort of, because of the color and how it compliments her skintone. But they all do look pretty in the face and hair (except Olympia, the long straight hair isn't good for her, imo). Juliette should destroy that thing around her neck, it's quite horrid! :lol:

FYI, in this weeks People magazine, there is an article about Charlotte!

I read the article. Not very kind to Charlotte. It reads as if she doesn't care about her education and just wants to party with Eugenie Niarchos & pals. It also mentions her breakup Felix. It goes so far as to say the new beau (Alex?) is like a young Phillipe Junot. Don't know how true that is.

I read the article. Not very kind to Charlotte. It reads as if she doesn't care about her education and just wants to party with Eugenie Niarchos & pals. It also mentions her breakup Felix. It goes so far as to say the new beau (Alex?) is like a young Phillipe Junot. Don't know how true that is.

Sounds pretty typical of Char's American press coverage: short, generalizing, often inaccurate. I wouldn't read too much into it. It sounds like nothing to take more than with a grain of salt. Chip of the shoulder reporting, fly fly go way! :D

^ ha ha, I don't blame him at all, exept he's a HE. Ah well, noone's perfect! :lol:

Charlotte is having loads of fun with Alex. I think he is also having a whirlwind romance with her (and yes, I think he is more into her than her brothers, despite what shappica says!) :lol: But still, I am sure that it is only a phase, a phase of "summer of love" or something, and I have trouble with the notion of them being a long term couple. I just can't picture him factoring into the long course of her life.

I wonder what Charlotte did for her birthday on the 3rd for turning the big 21?

21 is not "big one" in Europe. The big one here is 18, and she did have a huge party for that one.

21 is not "big one" in Europe. The big one here is 18, and she did have a huge party for that one.

In the U.S. there are many Big Ones (15,18,21,30,50, etc.). 21 years is considered "big" because one can finally (legally) drink alcohol. There really is no standard drinking age in Europe, maybe 18. Anyway, each birthday should be a "big" one because it's another year of life celebrated.

Ani

I disagree. In the U.K your 21st birthday is pretty big - probably bigger than your 18th. Most people have huge 21st celebrations ... probably because at 18, though you can legally drink, you're still a teenager whereas once you're 21 it's the beginning of adulthood in a sense & you have a huge celebration to mark it.

What I meant is that in Europe the big one legally (or when you're not under aged anymore) is 18. That's when you can drink (you can pretty much do that anytime, I think that's more strict in the US), drive, vote... And in the US from what I know, they have 16, 18, 21.

Can someone from France or Italy say something about this, because I think that UK is a bit different from continental Europe.

What I meant is that in Europe the big one legally (or when you're not under aged anymore) is 18. That's when you can drink (you can pretty much do that anytime, I think that's more strict in the US), drive, vote... And in the US from what I know, they have 16, 18, 21.

Can someone from France or Italy say something about this, because I think that UK is a bit different from continental Europe.

I think that the UK are a bit different too. Closer to the USA than the rest of europe. In continental europe 21 is no more special than 20 or 22.
About drinking, the "legal" age for drinking in bars is 18, but is not such a respected law.
At least in southern europe (france, spain, italy) it is completely normal to have a glass of wine or champagne in dinners and celebrations with your family... And of course we also start having drinks with friends on weekeds way before turning 18!

Ah well in the US it's big, and everyone over here were pretty excited for her to be 21, sorry

In Italy the 21st birhday is absolutely identical to the 20th and the 22nd, it has no particular meaning or importance; the only big celebration is at 18 when you become of age, you can drive and vote (I don't think in Italy we have a legal age for drinking, but maybe we do and noone knows or respects it...) Not sure about France but I'd same is the same as Italy.

^ and on pic 5 she looks worried about the paps.

(I don't think in Italy we have a legal age for drinking, but maybe we do and noone knows or respects it...) Not sure about France but I'd same is the same as Italy.

This is very funny. :lol: In US the legal drinking age is not too well-respected either, although everyone knows about it so no one has an excuse for breaking it, other than just plain not caring. :D

I didn't expect a big to-do kind of party like she had at 18, but it is nice to see that she spent the weekend in such a carefree way. I am a bit surprised to see the Casiraghis not a bit turned off by what Ibiza has become. I would have thought they'd prefer neighboring Formentera. Then again, in terms of privacy, there isn't much difference, is there? :rolleyes:

Thanks, Ianna! I very much like the color of Charlotte's dress on her. It is great with her skin. But the style, I don't like. I don't like Juliette's dress, although like Charlotte, she looks beautiful as always. Olympia looks kind of odd there. I don't think I like her dress, or what little we can see, and I don't think I like her hair like that. I think she looks better with 'up' styles, no?

Out of the 3, Char looks the best. I like the fact that she isn't wearing black, but that is all that I really like. Juliette looked a lot better in a previous pic on this thread. I think it was for Dior collection. I have noticed that she seems skinny in that pic (on page 1; Dior collection) but here she looks kinda short and chunky). Maybe it is just the fit and style of the dress. I do agree that Olympia does look odd.

Thank you Iceflower for pics. I knew she would spend her b-day around Alex. I love her tan ...

Charlotte is too skinny. Her chest bones are visible. Don't know how that looks good to some people. :ermm:

He is a hunk. His presence is intriguing too. He is so serious-faced. He has a bodyguard look about him, although he can't be because he is not carrying any weapon or even a radio. At the table when they were eating, he was sitting next to Alex, then moved into the empty chair next to the blonde in white.

Here are some enlarged AWP pics:
http://i9.tinypic.com/4kwk8ap.jpg
http://i15.tinypic.com/6d0sw89.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/4pkpw6p.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/4vg9sox.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/6737xx1.jpg

Enlarged from Wire Image:
http://i12.tinypic.com/54j4oe1.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/678vdds.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/4pj41dx.jpg

Please feel free to take them, use them anywhere. The only reason they have my mark, which I hope isn't too intrusive, is in case anyone has questions about the source. The credits are to AWP/Getty and Wire Image.

Last edited:
Charlotte is too skinny. Her chest bones are visible. Don't know how that looks good to some people. :ermm:

I don't think she's too skiny, I think she's perfect weight. :D
I wouldn't be surprised if she lost more weight, though, after all she seems to be around Karl a lot. :cool:

her skin look really good i love that tone of her skin and yeah she seems a lil skinny in the top LOL jaja

she doesnt look too skint to me now, she had look skinner before
she looks really pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom