The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Gentry

i think she has grown up cuz she had to not 4 Alex or Felix, :) and______________ I WANT FELIX BACK :( lol!!!!
Look this pic i love her flats ballerinas
http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log...e_semana_2.jpg

Old 07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Aristocracy

she looks really she has grow up, but i dont like Alex at all, i thinnk he is with her for the fame..

i love felix-charlotte

Old 07-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Nobility

Why are her dresses/shirts always falling off her shoulders? What... does she not know her size?

Ani
Old 07-26-2007, 01:56 AM
Gentry

its the style now a days i dont know why though.lol its like a gypsy look and all.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Aristocracy

why did char dump felix? what does she like about this new guy?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Gentry

who knows! omg but even if we don't like him she seems to b really in<3 with him what can we do? MG!
Old 07-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Aristocracy

How can you be certain that Charlotte dumped Felix and not vice versa?Because she is royal?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Commoner

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log...ve_express.jpg can you explain me, the magazin say that charlotte was operated twice in 1993.i didn't know this!!
Old 07-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Aristocracy

I'm sure Charlotte would be pretty much amused reading all these comments. She and Felix made a nice couple, but it was such a 'teen love'. But they went in separate ways. Charlotte needs changes to became an adult,mature and confident woman. Can't you see how much she changed during the Alex-period? I'm sure there will be many other guys after him to find that 'perfect' one.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Gentry

rome

Carlota y Alex Dellal

charlotte and alex in rome
Old 07-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Bouche d'Or View Post
She and Felix made a nice couple, but it was such a 'teen love'.
I disagree. Usually 'teen love' is something that doesn't really last and its "in the moment" kind of stuff...but they had a pretty long relationship and they seemed so into each other; they did a lot of 'mature' things, such as go on trips (alone), attend gala dinners, opera shows, etc...In fact it was such a mature relationship that there was no drama, jealousy, or lies. (obviously we wouldn't know if there were, but the fact that it was a continious relationship-by this I mean it wasn't an on/off one-one can assume this)

Quote:
Can't you see how much she changed during the Alex-period?
Several people have mentioned this, I don't see it. Can anyone explain?
Old 07-27-2007, 06:29 AM
Aristocracy

new info from tfs

There is an article on Charlotte in the new People Magazine with Lindsay Lohan on the cover with some interesting tidbits...

1.) Royal Insiders are saying her new relationship is a mistake because he is too much of a playboy...but they also say Charlotte is looking to have more fun.

2.) Charlotte will most likely not return to school this Fall because she isn't sure what she wants to do with her life and is seemingly done with studying at the moment...

OMG, I hope #2 is not true!! I always thought of her as smart girl and now ... She better not end up designing her own clothes range or appearing in some tv show. I really would like to see her like that. I'm disappointed.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:54 AM
Gentry

Quote:
OMG, I hope #2 is not true!! I always thought of her as smart girl and now ... She better not end up designing her own clothes range or appearing in some tv show. I really would like to see her like that. I'm disappointed.
Disappointed? How can you be disappointed with someone you don't know? All we see of Charlotte is pictures, and then we think we 'know' her. Ofcourse we don't. Let her live her life the way she wants please, instead of having all these expectations of her.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:19 AM
Commoner

Quote:
La Bouche d'Ornew info from tfs

There is an article on Charlotte in the new People Magazine with Lindsay Lohan on the cover with some interesting tidbits...

1.) Royal Insiders are saying her new relationship is a mistake because he is too much of a playboy...but they also say Charlotte is looking to have more fun.
practically alex is the summer boyfriend,and felix the serious boyfriend.i think caroline is worried about charlotte,caro loved felix...
Old 07-27-2007, 07:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina18 View Post
Disappointed? How can you be disappointed with someone you don't know? All we see of Charlotte is pictures, and then we think we 'know' her. Ofcourse we don't. Let her live her life the way she wants please, instead of having all these expectations of her.

All I'm trying to say is that Charlotte always seemed to care about education and know what she wants to do. And I know it's HER life and she'll do anything that will be right for her. That's ALL.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Aristocracy

I dont like this Alex. He doesnt seem a reliable guy.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntg486 View Post
Carlota y Alex Dellal

charlotte and alex in rome
Thanks for the picture ! However, don't you find the choice by the magazine in poor taste ? Couldn't they find a more attractive picture, without sordid connotations ? It looks like a frame from a movie, the setting a movie set.
Charlote would make a lovely actress, but that's not the point..
Old 07-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Commoner

Wow...she does seem to have matured so rapidly lately...it's not that her appearance has literally changed, she just looks more at ease somehow...perhaps she's just matured in that she's fully adjusted to university life now...who knows...Anyways, that's my quick analysis
As for the relationship..., when u compare the old relationship to her newest beau, the photo's that i.e., I just hope, that it isn't all the press/papparazzi surrounding their relationship, being photographed those few holidays they had together, which did them in...that'd be too sad...
'cause with this new beau, she has this "scr** you!" attitude (it seems) regarding the camera's following them...
Old 07-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Commoner

One More Thing:

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log...e_semana_2.jpg

Look at her teeth in this photo.
Has she had surgery on her teeth? they're oddly straight in comparison to older pic's...
Old 07-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Nobility

It does not bode well when People or Daily Mail suddenly pay attention to Charlotte. She's a private young lady, who maintained an aura of mystery about her, hence why people are usually fascinated with her and play guessing games over her private life. I hope she remains a mystery to most people and continue living her life with class and integrity.

Closed Thread