The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

According to a Portuguese magazine FLASH, Carlota has not been appearing in public for a long time and she is pregnant of 5 months. In the cover it says: Carlota forced to hide pregnancy.

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/u...1128951426.jpg

Old 10-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

How to hide pregnacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possible............

But what about this "didier Ludot" coctail party??? No one paparazzi noticed her belly?? (if any)
Paparazzis are Soooooo able to find secrets........ A 5 months pregnacy is not noticeable????? In a highly social party????
Impossible to understand this mystery...................

She should be laughing on our backs..... and having diet.....

Wait and see....

Old 10-10-2005, 12:03 PM

Go to www.amazingpregnancy-pictures.com

They have a section of pregnant belly pictures, so you can judge for yourself if you think she is 20 weeks.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
That's BS, and I going to tell you why. NOT EVERY guy looks like Felix! Some guys can't pull the Ivy league prep look. I mean, do think Andrea, Paul Walker, Usher, or Lil' Bow Wow would look just as cool or hot if they dressed like Felix! Anyway, i don't think anyone is deliberately trying to make him seem like something more than what he is. And his dad is a lawyer right, now I'm not saying that Felix's dad is like uber rich but a lawyer can make a lot of money! John Edwards (many of you will remember him as the democratic candidate for VP in 2004) made 7 million dollars in just a few short years and was just a lawyer. So, if Felix's dad is doing some "good" cases then I don't see why he can't have that kind of money or even more. So, yeah, they don't have a yacht with a heli in Monte Carlo, or a Chalet in Switsterland, and yeah that's like upper middle class, but there is still a lot of money there! (Sorry if I come off as being so rude, but like I said before it happens :))
About the fact that some lawyers in the US make a lot of money: that's right. But we are living in europe, and that's totally different here! The system of paying a lawyer is also totally different! Really, believe me! The lawyer in the Benelux (Belgium - Netherlands - Luxembourg) with the highest income, was around 1 500 000€ a year. And that's really a lot of money for a lawyer in Europe!
Old 10-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Commoner

how could she get an abortion if she's catholic? that's against her religion. she should just marry young like her mom did if she likes felix so much.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Gentry

hello, we live in the 21st century. It's not because you're a christian/catholic that you need to follow all the rules so strictly!

You can also say: "Why is she pregnant? She's catholic and still not married!"

And maybe she really was pregnant, and maybe she has a miscarry (= more or less the same as a natural abortion)

You see, there are a lot of possibilities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley
how could she get an abortion if she's catholic? that's against her religion. she should just marry young like her mom did if she likes felix so much.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Pregnant, Catholic?????

I agree with you, we live in the 21st century.

She has a boyfriend, she is 19 years old, it is obvious and natural that they sleep together. Consequently, a baby can arrive. She has the right to keep it, or not to keep it, in case that they thing they are not enough mature to raise it.
I mean, they have the money, but a baby should be there after a deep reflexion. If you are too young, its better to have it later, and not to have a baby and not to take care as needed.

Ciao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb
hello, we live in the 21st century. It's not because you're a christian/catholic that you need to follow all the rules so strictly!

You can also say: "Why is she pregnant? She's catholic and still not married!"

And maybe she really was pregnant, and maybe she has a miscarry (= more or less the same as a natural abortion)

You see, there are a lot of possibilities...
Old 10-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Courtier

no way is she pregnant!these tabloids just make up stories! Just because she doesnt have a COMPLETELY flat stomach, does NOT mean shes expecting! shes a young girl, enjoying her life with her boyfriend. People just want to spice things up, shes having a good time, shes gorgeous, shes rich, and people have to make up something rubbish about her to ruin her 'picture perfect' life. Im not specifically pointing towards any member of the board, Im talking about tabloids and people in general.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Rubbish????????????, Why

But IT IS NOT rubbish if she has a baby....
They are in love together, they are nice and mentally healthy, why it would be rubish?????
All this story may be just a stupid rumour, but if it is true, it is a nice story.
Babies are hapiness..... especially if they come in this world from parents who care and love eachother....
Look at them in pictures, they are the image of harmony and hapiness,.... why their baby would be a "rubbish" thing?????
When Caroline lost Stefano, she was so devastated, but her children helped her to smile again.
Babies are a nice thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1
no way is she pregnant!these tabloids just make up stories! Just because she doesnt have a COMPLETELY flat stomach, does NOT mean shes expecting! shes a young girl, enjoying her life with her boyfriend. People just want to spice things up, shes having a good time, shes gorgeous, shes rich, and people have to make up something rubbish about her to ruin her 'picture perfect' life. Im not specifically pointing towards any member of the board, Im talking about tabloids and people in general.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Aristocracy

What you say may be true, but honestly, I don't think that Charlotte is at a point in her life where she wants a baby. I don't know how old you are or which are your perspectives in life, but IMO having a baby at 19 means that you have to change your life completely. I'm 20 and I'm right at the beginning of my studies, figuring out what I want to do with my life and be independent, a baby would be a shock. But that doesn't mean that someone who has a baby in this situatuation doesn't love the child. One has to make the best of it. What I want to say is, that the story of a 19 year old who has a baby is defenitly not a "positive" tabloid story.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Gentry

Lets ask rdb if the photos could be manipulated. If only there was an rdb signal I could project into the sky... rdb if you read this please check for me if the photo that everyone is scrutinizing about is manipulated. The one on page 8 that show her in a black sweater carrying bags in both hands.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Aristocracy

at an other board someone said that east news couldn't afford to manipulate their pictures. Specially caroline's family is obviously keen on having processes against the press, for reasons that are much less( much less???) offensive than a manipulated picture. I think the candidates for manipulations are the magazines, not the agencies.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:12 PM

If she was pregnant, it would show in her face too. It would show in places other than her belly as well. To me, she never looked pregnant in her face. I don't see what some of you see in the bikini pics. She looks perfectly un-pregnant in the bikini pics. But I agree, sometimes it seems like she's taunting us, playing with us for her amusement. :)
Old 10-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Having a baby so young....

I agree with you that in that age is too early and very difficult. What I want to point out is that it is NOT DIRTY.... nor shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
What you say may be true, but honestly, I don't think that Charlotte is at a point in her life where she wants a baby. I don't know how old you are or which are your perspectives in life, but IMO having a baby at 19 means that you have to change your life completely. I'm 20 and I'm right at the beginning of my studies, figuring out what I want to do with my life and be independent, a baby would be a shock. But that doesn't mean that someone who has a baby in this situatuation doesn't love the child. One has to make the best of it. What I want to say is, that the story of a 19 year old who has a baby is defenitly not a "positive" tabloid story.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
They are in love together, they are nice and mentally healthy, why it would be rubish?????
All this story may be just a stupid rumour, but if it is true, it is a nice story.
Babies are hapiness..... especially if they come in this world from parents who care and love eachother....
Look at them in pictures, they are the image of harmony and hapiness,.... why their baby would be a "rubbish" thing?????
When Caroline lost Stefano, she was so devastated, but her children helped her to smile again.

Very, very, very well said!
Old 10-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

yeah I'm with you. i'm sure Caroline is was very happy to have her (then) three kids even if she had to raise them alone.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Gentry

we should be patient if char is pregnant we'll know very soon.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Babies are a very nice thing, well said. They are a nice thing if you are prepared for it, if you have the means of caring for them, as Charlotte does. They aren't such a great thing if you are poor and alone. But Charlotte is neither of those things, so for her, a baby would be a great addition to her life. She has a beautiful home in Paris, she has a nice boyfriend, she has a nice family life from her parents and siblings and all the other Grimaldis. She is a nice situation for having a child.
But, still, I don't believe she is pregnant. But if she is, she'll be fine because of her good financial and emotional situation. She has a lot of financial and emotional support from her family.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Courtier

on, no fandesacas2003, I didnt mean having a baby is rubbish!My cousin had a baby at 16 which I helped raise!And i love her and her daughterto bits!I just meant that the tabloids would just manipulate pictures and make stories about them, just to sell their newspapers! I actually meant that its what they do that is rubbish. Hope my meaning and purpose are clear now.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1
on, no fandesacas2003, I didnt mean having a baby is rubbish!My cousin had a baby at 16 which I helped raise!And i love her and her daughterto bits!I just meant that the tabloids would just manipulate pictures and make stories about them, just to sell their newspapers! I actually meant that its what they do that is rubbish. Hope my meaning and purpose are clear now.
WOW! 16? That's amazing. I think it takes a really strong woman to make that choice at 16. My hats off to your cousin and you for supporting her so well!!!
I have a friend who got pregnant at 18 while on the birth control pill. She said since the possibilities were so slim on the pill for a pregnancy that this child must have been sent to her straight from God so despite all of the negative feedback and being practically thrown out of her family she had her (She was an unwed catholic). Now she's age 30 and can not have children anymore for other medical reasons. She is so thankful for that one opportunity she had to have that baby. I always thought the Lord worked in mysterious ways. Had she aborted she would have never had a biological child of her own. You just never know what will happen in the future....

If Charlotte wants to have a baby who is anyone to say anything about it!
She is an adult and perfectly capable of making her own decisions. She can always attend school later on it doesn't have to be now as society seems to dictate.

Closed Thread