Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Carole Bouquet, his mother, will speak to the press about it, she's given an interview before about how happy they are.

Carole Bouquet is/was expecting 2 grandchildren , the Son of Dimitri and Charlotte and her youngest son who married last year a Charlotte too who is/was pregnant.
She never spoke to the press since Baltazar is born.

Hola is reporting that a source said they broke up after the babies birth, because they both have strong personalities. They decided their relationship wasn't working.

Hola is reporting that a source said they broke up after the babies birth, because they both have strong personalities. They decided their relationship wasn't working.

I wonder why they should have a baby in order to understand that they both have strong personalities?

:previous: Good point! If Charlotte was my daughter, sister or friend I would be very worried about her at this point. Same for Dimitri.

On the other hand, I saw a VERY recent photo of her at another site, walking the baby in his pram. The big diamond was still on her left ring finger.

And she was smiling like the sun.:whistling:

:previous: Good point! If Charlotte was my daughter, sister or friend I would be very worried about her at this point. Same for Dimitri.

On the other hand, I saw a VERY recent photo of her at another site, walking the baby in his pram. The big diamond was still on her left ring finger.

And she was smiling like the sun.:whistling:
I've read an article on the Italian Marie- Claire site that seems to be questioning if that photo is really since this news came out, and whether it might date from last year some time. Who knows? I'm hoping the family friend quoted on Instagram was right and all is well.

Link to the photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsVP07KDoJs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wp1wvcwkh6hy

Last edited:
That photo was taken last November in Paris (around/after the time of National Day). I remember the link for those photos were posted here several pages back.

That photo was taken last November in Paris (around/after the time of National Day). I remember the link for those photos were posted here several pages back.
So the Marie-Claire article was right - the Instagram account holder seemed to suggest it was a new photo in the comments.

Hmm...okay thanks. The information that she has gone into seclusion in Barbizon must be correct.

For both their sakes, I hope this is a temporary estrangement that can be worked through. There is not only a 2 1/2 month infant to consider, but their other children have appeared to bond with one another judging from photos of them together on holidays.

Dimitri also seems genuinely fond of Raphael...it would be sad to lose him on top of the fact that he doesn't live permanently with his own father.

I wish adults would think these things through!:bang:

I cannot find the link to the specific picture in this thread. Can you point it out for us? I did find other pictures where she was wearing a caramel colored coat but that's as close as it got.

I cannot find the link to the specific picture in this thread. Can you point it out for us? I did find other pictures where she was wearing a caramel colored coat but that's as close as it got.
I went back to the Instagram post and someone else said the photos were from All over Press dated November. So I looked there ... and they were!!

I don't have the slightlest idea whether Charlotte and Dimitri are still together or not but these past months I was always surprised when the press talked about their engagement being postponed or suspended because a crisis between them.

First of all, we don't even know if there ever been an engagement. Maybe they never planned to get married. It all sounded like gossip to fill up pages of magazines.

All we know about the planned wedding is that one day Charlotte appeared with a big ring on her finger. But it doesn't mean they were planning a wedding. Actually, taking into account that Charlotte started wearing the ring in february (probably by the time her pregnancy was pri vatelyconfirmed) it could simply be a gift to celebrate that she was pregnant and they were becoming a family.

:previous:

It's good that they've decided to put an end to the speculations and to write a clarification. They deny the seperation speculations and criticize the media for creating untrue stories as a method to boost sales.

"Given the harmfulness of this rumour for themselves, their little children and their loved ones, they agreed to ask their lawyer to initiate any legal proceedings, if possible before the criminal courts"

Woooh! Thank goodness it's now formally denied! And good on them that they're taking legal action against the fake news.

I'm as happy as surprised - I might have my opinion on tabloid but in terms of Princess Caroline and her family HOLA! was usually right.

I went back to the Instagram post and someone else said the photos were from All over Press dated November. So I looked there ... and they were!!

All over press isn't working on my tablet. Can you share the direct link?

I´m happy the rumors turned out to be false and they came out with a denial. The press really was ever so keen to perpetuate the ´´Grimaldi curse´´ idea

Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam confirm that they are still together. They say these rumours had been created by the media to make money and they will press charges as these rumours have hurt them, their children and their families.

Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam deny reports they have split and will sue for damages

Last edited:
Good news. I wish the couple well.

Hmmm...Charlotte and Dimitri should get their own reality TV show...remember the persistent rumor that Charlotte dumped Dimitri for Brad Pitt, and was desperate to have his baby?:lol::whistling:

Seriously, for the sake of Raphael, Darya and little Balthazar I am happy these rumors are not true, just as Princess Caroline's friend insisted on Instagram when they first started.

They really do make a beautiful family together.

Last edited:
I'm glad that the rumours are false. I agree that the press, especially the tabloids (who love a good "scandal" at the best of times), like to play up the supposed "Grimaldi curse" a lot. A look in the opposite direction is enough to start separation rumours for some of the tabloids! :whistling:

I hope they will grow old together!:hug::twohearts:

What confuses me is why they are pursuing legal action against only Hola? I am certain that I first read this breakup story in the French Voici...it was then picked up by the Italian media and only then Hola.

Only Paris Match and Point de Vue didn't touch it, and probably because both have been successfully sued by Albert, Charlotte and Caroline in the past.

Hola is very friendly to European Royalty in general and has been particularly pro-Grimaldi/Casiraghi. They are said to have excellent sources and do not normally print rumors.

If Charlotte and Dimitri win a judgment against Hola, that
may change.:ermm:

Last edited:
What confuses me is why they are pursuing legal action against only Hola? I am certain that I first read this breakup story in the French Voici...it was then picked up by the Italian media and only then Hola.

Only Paris Match and Point de Vue didn't touch it, and probably because both have been successfully sued by Albert, Charlotte and Caroline in the past.

Hola is very friendly to European Royalty in general and has been particularly pro-Grimaldi/Casiraghi. They are said to have excellent sources and do not normally print rumors.

If Charlotte and Dimitri win a judgment against Hola, that
may change.:ermm:
No, it was Hola that broke the story. They do have excellent sources and connections - I would say they have been let down by those sources this time. It's unusual but they have been wrong before.

So maybe Charlotte and Dimitri had some type of quarrel-as all couples occasionally do-and Charlotte went to Barbizon to chill out with the baby for a bit. It's likely not even the first time.

The "insider" then advised Hola that it was a definitive split.

If this case is not settled out of court and goes all the way to Nanterre, Hola may lose their source....and someone may be out of a job .

Heaven forbid if the source is one of the couples' family or close friends.:ohmy:

He is in post production for some big film due for release later this year. He has to come to Los Angeles a lot. The fact that Charlotte has not accompanied him-which is understandable given that she has a newborn-might have contributed to the split rumors.

This story broke around Jan 2nd or 3rd. What I don't understand is why they waited until it has gone literally around the world to take action?:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom