Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It already seems as if she were pregnant forever:lol:!

:previous: It certainly does...whichever publication predicted the end of August/early September got it all wrong!:whistling::lol:

The newest photos of Charlotte, taken yesterday, can be found here.

She's still enormously pregnant, but well enough to accompany her mother to the Prince Pierre Awards.;)

This seems like the longest pregnancy ever....the "source " who confidently gave a late August early September due date got it completely WRONG.:whistling:

Ain't that the truth ha. I bet Charlotte herself is over it and wants this baby to just come out already.

Don't think so.
The last information was from October 4th, that she was due for the end of October. The birth could be easily take place between the end of October/beginning of November.

And, I think she would like to give birth in Monaco, so her children to be Monegasque citizens.
But, if this news is true, soon we will have more information from her family.

I don't know if he is mandatory to be born in Monaco since the baby will have a Monegasque mum. I don't think all Andrea's kids are born in Monaco. And princess Alexandra is born in Austria but she is Monegasque

Last edited:
Let me guess: Charlotte is not spotted in Monaco, because she is in Paris with Dimitri.
Apparently the birth is not yet imminent.
She will return to Monaco when she is due to give birth and they will announce it officially as soon as the child is born. Nothing miraculous about it.
The birth is according to Paris Match, officially expected in Autumn (21-9 till 21-12)so still plenty of time.

B.t.w. They can always take a private flight to Nice. They can be in a short time in Monaco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I just read that Charlotte had a little boy this morning. .but in Paris, and not Monaco?

:previous: Okay...all those publications state that the little boy was born late last night/early this morning....at the Princess Grace Maternity-in Monaco.:whistling:

I bet Dimitri is ecstatic that he has a son. Will they name him Jean-Pierre?

That is really gonna be one handsome baby. :flowers: Did Caroline announce the birth of Raphael?

Congratulations to Charlotte and Dimitri!
And to the siblings and grandmothers, of course!

:previous: Okay...all those publications state that the little boy was born late last night/early this morning....at the Princess Grace Maternity-in Monaco.:whistling:

I bet Dimitri is ecstatic that he has a son. Will they name him Jean-Pierre?

Congratulations to the family if the baby is already born!!! But... why name him Jean-Pierre??? :ermm:

Congratulations!!!!
Prayers for health of mother and child, and all involved!
��������

After Dimitri's late father.

What happy news!!!! :wub: Congratulations!! :flowers::flowers: But, I'll be waiting for the press communique, for the name and, just to be sure :winkiss:

According to an updated version of the French Voici article the boy's name is Balthazar.

Hopefully we'll get an official communiqué of the proud grandmothers soon ?

Congratulations to the family if the baby is already born!!! But... why name him Jean-Pierre??? :ermm:

Jean-Pierre Rassam is Dimitri's late father. "Jean" and "Pierre" are also Grimaldi names.

I am hoping that he will be called "Charles" which is not only a Princely Grimaldi
name, but a derivative of both Caroline and Carole.

Also "Julien" is nice and is the name of one of Dimitri's cousins who died young.

ETA: Several posters have wondered if Charlotte and Dimitri knew each other as children. According to the article below, they have known one another for years and had a "remote friendship" before being re-introduced by friends in Paris in December 2016.

https://people.com/royals/charlotte-casiraghi-welcomes-baby/

Last edited:
If true; congratulations to the family! It would be nice if the baby's name was Balthazar, it's a lovely underused name that goes well with Raphael.

Hmmm....not sure about "Balthazar"...is it part of the Grimaldi, Casiraghi, or Rassam family tree?

One thing I can safely tell you about the little one, sight unseen...I am certain he has a GREAT head of hair if he takes anything like mummy and papa!

Last edited:
Jean-Pierre Rassam is Dimitri's late father. "Jean" and "Pierre" are also Grimaldi names.

I am hoping that he will be called "Charles" which is not only a Princely Grimaldi
name, but a derivative of both Caroline and Carole.

Also "Julien" is nice and is the name of one of Dimitri's cousins who died young.

ETA: Several posters have wondered if Charlotte and Dimitri knew each other as children. According to the article below, they have known one another for years and had a "remote friendship" before being re-introduced by friends in Paris in December 2016.

https://people.com/royals/charlotte-casiraghi-welcomes-baby/

Also, I have seen from private social media accounts that Dimitri is also in the circle of Andrea & Pierre (particularly when it comes to flying)
In fact, in 2015, during the gala dinner for Fondation Motrice hosted by Andrea & Tatiana, the theme was The Little Prince, in tribute to the movie Dimitri produced as he was named a "genereux donateur" for that event. This was reported in Point de Vue

Hmmm....not sure about "Balthazar"...is it part of the Grimaldi, Casiraghi, or Rassam family tree?

One thing I can safely tell you about the little one, sight unseen...I am certain he has a GREAT head of hair if he takes anything like mummy and papa!

Is it required that you name your child with a name from your family tree?

Not a fan of Balthazar....a bit too out there for me!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom