Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Jennifer said:
Maybe she wanted to fly commercial but Albert suggested or insisted she use a private plane. We never know.
Why do people always assume that she is wanting to do this or that. Maybe Albert is the one insisting on all these things.

If you re-read my post, you'll see that I never assumed that it was her decision to use his plane or anyone else's. I just wondered why she couldn't use a commercial airline, I wasn't pointing a finger at anyone.

hibou said:
I think the plane is Albert's not Monaco's therefore he can do what he wants with it because he can afford to do so.
they took PA's plane from Paris to Austria but from SA to Paris it's commercial one.

lilae said:
they took PA's plane from Paris to Austria but from SA to Paris it's commercial one.
excuse me I want to add: Rainier decided on Monaco's properties where family properties. so PA's official jet is PA's private jet.

albert does not have his own jet, he may be renting , in any case his transportation is paid with public money no matter whether it is for business or pleasure.

brother said:
albert does not have his own jet, he may be renting , in any case his transportation is paid with public money no matter whether it is for business or pleasure.
Monaco's palace' budget is 50 per cent for private spendings. Don't forget that princely family supervise governemment.

lilae said:
excuse me I want to add: Rainier decided on Monaco's properties where family properties. so PA's official jet is PA's private jet.

That's what I thought and I thought I read that Albert inherited it.

Photos

I can't view the details for those photos - what exactly does it say?

When I first looked at the pics I thought it looked like they were with Charlene's parents - just wondering. :flowers:

Casey321 said:
I can't view the details for those photos - what exactly does it say?

When I first looked at the pics I thought it looked like they were with Charlene's parents - just wondering. :flowers:
It wasn't .It was t Lacoste Pa's friend ,bodyguards...

Just when you thought she was gone. This relationship is nutty as far as I'm concerned. Makes no sense.

Irish ladybug said:
Just when you thought she was gone. This relationship is nutty as far as I'm concerned. Makes no sense.

That is the most perfect thing ever written about this relationship!!!!:lol:

I see that it's a game for you. It seems to gets your day girls but may I ask what makes you so very excited about the two and what they do ?( hey that rhymes - I'm brilliant ;))

sebastian said:
I see that it's a game for you. It seems to gets your day girls but may I ask what makes you so very excited about the two and what they do ?( hey that rhymes - I'm brilliant ;))

It makes a great soap opera. You just can't write this kind of story-line. Young ambition former swimmer/ mid-life crisis prince with many friends with benefits who he has been photographed with in compromising positions. The TV show dynasty can't compare to this and you can tune it according to your schedule. Must say though I hope he has the good sense to not marry her. JMO

I only wish we are not hearing about a wedding this year. I can believe he waited 50 years to marry this kind of woman. I don´t see a couple,they just don´t fit.

i dont see them as a couple either,
imo she seems needy because she is not at the top of her career and doesnt seem (again imo)very serious about the 08 games.
it would be nice for pa to find someone more his equal not the area of money but in area of life, education, etc.
this relationship is not my ideal of a fairytale were the prince finds a common girl and they fall in love and marry. it seems to be the total opposite, imo

I suppose we don't always know what goes on behind closed doors - so to speak.

Maybe they have decided to be discreet for a while. Perhaps Charlene is happy to go with the flow and not look to far in the future.

Only time will tell - I guess.:rolleyes:

What's about Charlene? I haven't seen her near HSH Albet II from August last year. Does this mean, that she is no longer a prince's girlfriend? I personally liked her, she was very cute, but there was a lack of something that would make her realy "royal" :neutral:

MargaritaRT said:
What's about Charlene? I haven't seen her near HSH Albet II from August last year. Does this mean, that she is no longer a prince's girlfriend? I personally liked her, she was very cute, but there was a lack of something that would make her realy "royal" :neutral:
Your's is the only post I read this morning they are still together.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Your's is the only post I read this morning they are still together.

They were apparently together over new year's in Austria. There were photos on the web but many have been removed for some reason. If anyone can find them please post Thanks

hibou said:
They were apparently together over new year's in Austria. There were photos on the web but many have been removed for some reason. If anyone can find them please post Thanks
I saw the one of them talking at the Grimaldi's private jet. I sense she will be around for a long time. Everyone has made remarks as to how could she put up with his wondering eye as some pointed out being seen with other woman like the person who saw him kissing another woman. Some of us do tolerate men like that when we love him but he hasn't made a commitment yet with those words 'will you marry me?' I did it for over 5 1/2 years but Albert better watch out if he loves Charlene because I told mine no when he finally asked. What Albert tells the press just might not be what he feels and he's telling her it wouldn't be the first time. Charlene has to be enjoying the ride as other females have like Nicole all those years.

originlally posted by Irish ladybug

This relationship is more than nutty. Its ludicrous! They say CW is being descreet. I'd say its a little too late honey! CW and her family have talked WAY too much for too long. She spilled every little detail of first date, being lovers, being soulmates, being madly in love. I won't even mention the inappropriate photos.

Then their is PA. He goes on television saying he has no plans to marry her or anyone in the near or distance future. Then after her inappropriate behavior, is too embarrased to be seen in public with her anymore, so keeps her hidden. IMO she is the one who tipped off the razzi about her being there, the photos look private to me. Then the razzi can use these to say a wedding is coming in May. This is all ludicrous! No wonder Mrs. Stahl quit as his PR person. But whose handling it now?:bang:

originally posted by Pinklady

Does anyone think that this facade of attempting a comeback in swimming is part of a larger plan? That is, if she has something she can keep running back to, instead of focusing everything on Albert and her hopes to be the next Pss of Monaco, it makes her more attractive to Albert? Something he can't have so therefore he wants it more? I dunno...just a thought.

I think CW's facade of training is very sad. I really feel sorry for her. I've read all about it on these and other boards. It seems that she thinks if she says she is training seriously for the gold medal, PA will find her more attractive, since she has nothing else to fall back on.

The facade is so obvious. Our neighbor who is training for figure skating in an attempt to make the Olympics. She trains about 9 hours a day and even skipped her homecoming and prom dances b/c she was afraid to miss even one day of training.

How does CW think she is going to beat all the other South African swimmers when she is traveling on vacations every month to New York, Bahamas, Ski trips. That plane ride from US to SA is about 24 hour and from Europe about 17 hours. Its obvious her claims for training are just made up to try to fix her image, so people call her the golden girl. But what is sad is that when the time comes for her to race and qualify its going to be humiliating for her. And her teammates probably find her arrogant saying she is going to win the gold medal when she trains half way, and they are really in the pool 8 hours a day working their butts off, really doing what she is only claiming to do, so she looks good in tabloids. Its all really sad. CW is really grasping at straws. But PA is contributing to it. Look at all the past girlfriends, he has always strung them along so they hand around. I feel sorry for all of them.

Again, this relationship is more than nutty!! It truely is a trainwreck! :bang:

I totally agree with you Windsor

My mother and I have been avid royal watchers for as long as I can remember. I always expected more of PA. CW is not princess material. Her behavior proves it. I don't think there is a discreet bone in her body. It will all haunt her for the rest of her life with or without PA.

WindsorIII said:
TAnd her teammates probably find her arrogant saying she is going to win the gold medal when she trains half way, and they are really in the pool 8 hours a day working their butts off, really doing what she is only claiming to do, so she looks good in tabloids.

I think her teammates must be :mad: at her. She is making a mockery of the whole South African swin team by her loose affiliation with them. She is just trying to look better (I'm sure she's heard the criticism about her not finishing school and about her not training) so she's putting on a front like she's this serious athlete. Hmph, training 3 hours a day. My foot! I'm sure even Albert, who is used to dating Olympic athletes, is laughing at her. He must know she lacks ambition and the only thing she is trying for is Grace's tiara. He would probably respect her more if she said, I can't go to Austria with you. I need to qualify for the next race. Sadly, he is just using her.

BurberryBrit said:
I think her teammates must be :mad: at her. She is making a mockery of the whole South African swin team by her loose affiliation with them. She is just trying to look better (I'm sure she's heard the criticism about her not finishing school and about her not training) so she's putting on a front like she's this serious athlete. Hmph, training 3 hours a day. My foot! I'm sure even Albert, who is used to dating Olympic athletes, is laughing at her. He must know she lacks ambition and the only thing she is trying for is Grace's tiara. He would probably respect her more if she said, I can't go to Austria with you. I need to qualify for the next race. Sadly, he is just using her.
I agree, they are using each other. Wish Albert would fall head over heals in love with, say, the Monaco version of a Letizia, or a Maxima, or Mary. Whatever we think of these three ladies, doesn't every one agree they'd be better than Charlene? Best of course would be an American star a la Grace. How about Beyonce Knowles?!
She's gorgeous, has exotic looks which Albert likes, and she can give Monaco some much needed glamour back.

Let's stay on the topic of Charlene please. This isn't Albert's thread or the thread of who would be better suited for Albert.

Thanks

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

it really is a sad state of affairs. i wouldnt let myself be use like because i couldnt respect myself. at the end of the day your name is all u have.
i just dont get it, if u know he is saying something different to the public desite u saying you are soul mates and u stay along for the ride then u deserve whatever he dishes out.

I hope the following pic has not been posted before, I could not find it here :) It looks a bit strange, but the caption says it was taken on 02.01.2007 at a hotel in Kitzbühl where Albert and Charlene spent their holidays:

Charlene and Albert

Oh my gosh, that picture looks strange..:eek:. I wonder if it is a true picture or a picture someone altered..:unsure: I agree with you Iceflower, it does look out of the ordinary...:sad:

They look like they stayed up all night.

The picture does look a bit strange. It was probably taken with a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom