The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya35 View Post
Andrea at the D&G party in Cannes on the 23rd
Pic
I wish I could say that it just looks as if the photographer caught him at a bad moment.....but, with the crooked tie, weird shoes that don't match, and his stance (a bit off kilter).... it's obvious he's not ok in this picture.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Commoner

my goodness..i sincerely hope the boy was drunk..otherwise, he's looking severely unhealthy :(

Old 05-26-2008, 11:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
Actually I think he looks quite seriously ill. I hope it is nothing serious if he is ill, or if he had been burning the candle at both ends, that he stops pronto.
Thats sort of what I meant though. It seems that he's not taking care of his health.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
Thats sort of what I meant though. It seems that he's not taking care of his health.
One would hope that, that is all that it is.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Another pic from the D&G party
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7...o526200pj3.jpg
Old 05-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Commoner

It would seem that Princess Caroline and the family needs to rally around him and do something to see that he takes better care of himself or I fear for him.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Serene Highness

Question

If I am correct Andrea is going to college in N.Y. is it known to what school what is his major?

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 05-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Nobility

^ he's 24, not 4. Mummy can't hold his hand in that age any more, he's grown man. JMO
Besides, I think he looked really handsome in some Grand Prix pics, the ones on the balcony.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Royal Highness

D&G party

Oh Lord, Maya35 those two look jus like a couple of drunken beggars... Is This the man who is supposed to rule Monaco one day???
Old 05-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Oh Lord, Maya35 those two look jus like a couple of drunken beggars... Is This the man who is supposed to rule Monaco one day???
This is what I think about that:
Monaco's succession issues

Old 05-28-2008, 08:50 PM
Aristocracy

Pierre looks healthier, Keira, both physically and psychollogically.

Andrea´s girlfriend seems to be happy with him, but if I were his mom, I would take him to the doctor for a check up. He is already 24, but children sometimes need their parents in adulthood. Look at the cases of Britney Spears and poor Heath Ledger.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan_berry View Post
Pierre looks healthier, Keira, both physically and psychollogically.

Andrea´s girlfriend seems to be happy with him, but if I were his mom, I would take him to the doctor for a check up. He is already 24, but children sometimes need their parents in adulthood. Look at the cases of Britney Spears and poor Heath Ledger.
Agreed; your family are always the ones that rally round and look after you in times of need; no matter what age you are. Andrea isn't married yet, and doesn't have a family of his own, so it is natural that his mother et al provide the support in times of need.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan_berry View Post
I think that there may be a problem, and the family is probably already taking care of it. No one can deny that Andrea looks terrible, so his family and friends might already be taking care of him appropriety and privately.

Not to even mention that he has been frolocking in South America and Africa, where getting a disease harmful to your immune system (or worse) are able to be caught on every table, coffe mug, or street pole.

I've been in hospitals often enough to notice some sort of a problem (as everyone has said), and I would think that Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst, Prince Albert, or even Charlotte, Pierre, or Tatiana would notice a problem in someone as close to them as Andrea sooner than we in the public would. Don't you agree? And if there reallly is some sort of medical problem, why would it not be alright for him to act as normally as possible?

Old 05-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Aristocracy

^You are right, of course, but I think that quite a lot of the people are hinting that Andrea's problem is the lack of... guidance from someone more experienced at life, rather than a problem that needs to be treated by doctors. I know if you look at the recent pictures you might think he has some disease or illness in a medical sense, but if you follow him more closely, you will see it's not a very sudden thing, really. His looks have been falling for nearly two years now, and it generally looks to me like the problem is with him not knowing what to do with himself, rather than medical condition. Purely my opinion, of course.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Serene Highness

Why everynone thinks Andrea is in trouble. Were any news about him being in trouble? I don't remember. How come it's possible to look at pic and tell someone is in trouble. He has a stable girlfriend, if I'm correct, he goes to school in N.Y. so... where is problem? Or maybe I'm missing something.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 05-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
Why everynone thinks Andrea is in trouble. Were any news about him being in trouble? I don't remember. How come it's possible to look at pic and tell someone is in trouble. He has a stable girlfriend, if I'm correct, he goes to school in N.Y. so... where is problem? Or maybe I'm missing something.

everyone is just saying that he looks unhealthy.

Old 05-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Nobility

the changes that Andrea has undergone with his appearance in the past year alone is startling.......i went looking at pictures of him in 2006 and he looked okay. 2007 rolled around and their was change in his face a slight one but one that you can notice.. This year 2008 I have looked at pictures and his appearance has rapidly changed. I always thought that he was a beatiful man but now with all these changes in his appearance it is like he is another person entirely.... I just hope that he is not ill and that he will fill out again.. And return to that gorgeous man that he was and still is!
Old 06-11-2008, 02:22 AM
Majesty

Exclamation Please read

Andrea Casiraghi's current events thread is now reopened. Please keep in mind the TRF Rules and the Zero Tolerance Policy when posting. This means that you have to substantiate your opinions with facts. In other words, posts containing unsubstantiated allegations, conjectures, innuendos, speculation, gossip, etc about any aspect of Andrea's life and/or lifestyle will be deleted at the moderators' discretion.

The Monaco Forum Moderating Team

Old 06-15-2008, 03:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Andrea was in Moscow, Russia, attending Dasha Zhukova's new galllerie open
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4...siraghind4.jpg
Old 06-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Nobility

If I ever see Andrea in the streets, I will inject him with some Crisco.

Closed Thread

Tags
andrea, casiraghi, events, monaco, news, pictures