The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
tatiana in that blue dress looks so...tatiana. i know i commenteed that she has a great body, but really, she looks too red and she should reallu pull up that hair!
Actually, I find her dress surprisingly rather up-to-date - usually, she's dressed in more vintage clothing. I don't know why she and Andrea are not at all dressed alike - one of them didn't read the invititation.....but, they both look great!

Old 09-17-2007, 02:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole_ferrai View Post
Tatiana is beautiful in my opinion Pacha III - with Pierre too!
where is this picture taken? who are the other girls?

Old 09-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Commoner

Does Andrea live in New York now? I live in New York and I haven't read one thing about him here. It bothers me that he doesn't get the attention from the press that other royals get.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Looks like carnaval in Rio to me, you can see the stadium style seating in the background,
Old 09-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
On Chi Magazine nice pics of Andrea in Paris taking the measures for a custom made suit. I'll try to scan them later. Tatiana was with him, but it doesn't say when exactly the pics were taken.

ETA:
Here they are:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5050/imgzn7.jpg - Page 1
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4948/img0001gx1.jpg - Page 2
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/161/img0002kc6.jpg - Page 3

The little curls in the third pic are adorable.

The second picture - he looks so much like his Uncle Albert when he was that age. It's uncanny.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole_ferrai
Tatiana is beautiful in my opinion Pacha III - with Pierre too! PICTURE
Quote:
I will not swear to it but I think two of these girls are Jo de la Baume, a good friend of Tatiana in NY and Tatiana's cousin Bettina who has the same surname. Bettina goes to Northeastern in Boston. As for the girl in the back, I have no idea who she might be.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Nobility

It looks like it was taken in Carnaval in Brasil, but I'm not sure.

Ani
Old 09-30-2007, 12:25 PM

No, it's not Josephine aka Jo. I am still thinking I was right about the darker one being Bettina though. Oh well. I give up on this mystery. I am clueless but I am sure the event was the Brasil carnival like the others say.

And Andrea does look uncannily like Albert in that second CHI picture posted by Grace.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:11 AM
Royal Highness

Andrea at he rugby semi-finals : LINK
Old 10-14-2007, 08:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Andrea at he rugby semi-finals : LINK
Thanks a lot, Sebastian!

Two more:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Old 10-14-2007, 10:15 AM
Serene Highness

Oh, he does not look good with the facial hair. He actually reminds me of Prince Aimone of Aosta there.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:57 PM

I'm totally seeing the Aimone comparison. The hair on his head is the perfect length too. And I don't see Tatiana with him for once. Maybe she can't do the rugby stuff. I don't blame her, and it's nice to see him without her just for once. Always together, always....
Old 10-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya35 View Post
Thanks a lot, Sebastian!

Two more:
Pic 1
Pic 2
the boys in the second pic seem the sarckozy's sons
Old 10-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Nobility

^They are, look at the link from #129
And even thou he doesn't really look hot, the fact that he's without Tatiana raise his hotness, for me anyway! (just imagine if we get some more candids of him in Paris without her - yes, I'm hoping that she's in NY)
Old 10-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Serene Highness

Oh, the tragedy of the facial hair!! Still, he's having a great time....being a "guy," which means yelling at a sporting event, and not shaving!
Old 10-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
And I don't see Tatiana with him for once. Maybe she can't do the rugby stuff. I don't blame her, and it's nice to see him without her just for once. Always together, always....
They're both lucky to have found each other. To be constantly together shows that they enjoy each other's company, and seeing that this relationship has gone for years I'm pretty sure they love each other. But heck, it would sure be nice to see that in them. With absolutely no offense - physically they do not look like people in love, quite the contrary actually; they always look angry and annoyed. I thought people in love shine from within and look soo happy that would make any passerby envious
...hmmm...maybe I've seen too many 'romance' movies lol!
Old 10-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Serene Highness

He may be w/out her because she's back in NYC at school, or maybe she doesn't care about rugby (the Blood Sport is what we call it in the States). I think if any of us had paparazzi following us everywhere, we'd look pretty annoyed, too - there is plenty of evidence where they look quite content and in love - usually, it's when it's a shot form a long range lense - when they don't know they're being photographed. And, don't forget, as any relationship matures, you're not in each other's faces every two seconds - doesn't mean the relationship has soured, more that you're pretty secure with each other.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I will not swear to it but I think two of these girls are Jo de la Baume, a good friend of Tatiana in NY and Tatiana's cousin Bettina who has the same surname. Bettina goes to Northeastern in Boston. As for the girl in the back, I have no idea who she might be.
another picture of andrea and tatiana... i got the picture from a friend.
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
another picture of andrea and tatiana... i got the picture from a friend.
Thanks a lot!

It looks like it's from last summer or the New Year Brazil break? I think so because Andrea's hair is still long...

PS: he doesn't look so happy about it being taken, while Tatiana is like "yaaaaay!", lol
Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Serene Highness

I agree - in this picture, he appears to be taken off guard; not unhappy, more like surprised. Tatiana appears to have seen the person taking the picture, and maybe it's someone they know because she doesn't look angry, either. Maybe the next picture, they're both smiling and laughing - who knows!

Closed Thread