The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely and elegant. The coat is great.

Green suits her very well. The cool toned colors always work best on her.

Kate looks lovely today. The hat works well particularly with the hairstyle.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Great colour on her ..... And her hat looks fab

Nice classic coat and very good close fitting hat without hair all over

Very nice look for Kate this Chrismas! I think this one is her best Chrismas appeareance in terms of fashion! The foresty gree really suited her and the hat and nice but simple line of the coat were elegant. Hair up were a bonus too!

The Duchess looked wonderful on Christmas day and the coat/hat worked very well.

The whatkatewore site has a lot of pictures, including some of the dress she was wearing under her coat.

Gomnatt was referring to the Sunday outfit, which whatkatewore doesn't have up yet. It is a brown tweed jacket and looks like a skirt under it.

Maybe it’s the same outfit she wore to the Cheltenham races in 2007. That's just my guess, though.

Last edited:
I saw comments on other sites that said the skirt was too long but, in my opinion, the skirt length was perfect and very elegant. Especially with the nice tailoring.

I much prefer it to the loosey goosey skirts she usually wears.

I think this last look is a no for me. I don't like that skirt lenght on a young woman, but aside from that, which is my personal taste, I didn't like the color and the suit in general. Her frizzy hair also didn't help the look. So, this time, it's a big no.

Last edited:
I like the tweed and the silhouette of the suit...the brown was a bit flat but overall it was a nice look except...the hair and hat. Not a fan of either.

LaRae

I like the tweed and the silhouette of the suit...the brown was a bit flat but overall it was a nice look except...the hair and hat. Not a fan of either.

LaRae

it isn't brown - apparently its heather/mauve shades. But different pix do give different results.

Ah...the pics I have seen make it appear to be a flat brown.

LaRae

I think this last look is a no for me. I don't like that skirt lenght on a young woman, but aside from that, which is my personal taste, I didn't like the color and the suit in general. Her frizzy hair also didn't help the look. So, this time, it's a big no.

Can you explain what you mean by "her frizzy hair" ? To me, her hair looks simple and mostly controlled, and I see no frizz...?

Tweed is traditional country wear. Not an exciting look but I doubt the DOC wanted excitement.

Tweed is traditional country wear. Not an exciting look but I doubt the DOC wanted excitement.
Yeah, I mean... she was privately going to church with the queen in the country .. Add that up and nothing in it scream for exciting dressing.

Can you explain what you mean by "her frizzy hair" ? To me, her hair looks simple and mostly controlled, and I see no frizz...?

Her hair just doesn't seem combed. She usually has straight hair, but, to me, yesterday her hair looked off and with waves.

Her hair just doesn't seem combed. She usually has straight hair, but, to me, yesterday her hair looked off and with waves.
She probably just didn't renew her straightening and blowout. The flat hair isn't her natural hair you know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom