The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 14: May 2014 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suit is amazing! Lovely tailoring, great fit and style and it's a perfect color for such a fit but unfortunately I find this a bit too old for her. If it was a white or cream color then it would've been perfect.

Im not liking how her fascinator is sitting, it looks like it is almost falling onto her eye.

Love the suit. Not crazy about the hat.

Catherine's suit is great and looks nice on her. I particularly like the colour and her hat is quite nice. It's just the right size and shape.

Kate looks very smart in this outfit. It is most appropriate and very attractive. If this is conservative then she should be dressing conservatively. Now she's a mature woman in her 30s, it's time to dress this way. She is the future Queen consort and this style of dress is appropriate for her and it's very stylish anyway.

Catherine looks absolutely spectacular. I love the whole look.

Very chic suit, love the neckline this way, the color is soft and nice, and the hat is just plain horrible. Is it going to fall off her head? She should wear a real hat, the kind that sits on the head instead of a headband hold it on.

One thing I noticed also, and now comes the whatever, she is way to skinny now, her hips and waist line just vanished and she looks like a bean pole. This is the first time I have thought that, even her face has thinned out a bit. Get a burger with cheese and lots of mushrooms with gravy on the fries, Cathrine. A good 5 lbs won't hurt you at all.

Very chic suit, love the neckline this way, the color is soft and nice, and the hat is just plain horrible. Is it going to fall off her head? She should wear a real hat, the kind that sits on the head instead of a headband hold it on.

One thing I noticed also, and now comes the whatever, she is way to skinny now, her hips and waist line just vanished and she looks like a bean pole. This is the first time I have thought that, even her face has thinned out a bit. Get a burger with cheese and lots of mushrooms with gravy on the fries, Cathrine. A good 5 lbs won't hurt you at all.

At first I thought the outfit she wore was white and it very much reminded me of their wedding day with Wills in that fantastic red Irish Guard uniform. To me, she looked fantabulous and in good shape.

Thanks much hun.... now I'm craving a burger with cheese and lots of mushrooms with vinegar on the fries. And I definitely don't need the 5 lbs but that's beside the point. :ROFLMAO:

Once again a truely beautiful ensemble ruined by her hair hanging straight down and a perfect percher imperfectly placed, i.e. nailed to the forehead and sticking up at the back because there is not enough hair under it to balance it.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/45...u0a71pOiqQl8qDZh0EzncLsQeTIcXVlnp+kIEUt6H3A==
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/45...OmDJ48Dn+1xLXlk5OeO8wAZAatuZ8Y65n8r8lAVJhQg==

Even a half updo would have provided enough hair to position that hat as it ought to be . . . perfectly balanced and totally awsome.

Last edited:
Nice Outfits but conservative,Safe,boring,camilla Or the Queen dress more chic. Hair is annoying because it is a distracting factor (playing,swirling,touching), Not so much because of the Hanging Down style.

I like this one. Perfect for mommy duty.
And she looks nice too.

Before anyone badmouths that stripy top, I happen to be wearing an almost identical top right now by pure coincidence. I like mine as much as Kate seems to like hers!

Outfit is nice. Looks like Prince George has come down with "grab-a-ritas*
:lol:

:previous::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I also have one hanging in my closet, saw it this am! Very funny comment, love it!
She looked great, that is way mother's dress when running after a crawling baby who wants to be free. He looks like he is a handful and she is right on top of him, from these pictures you can see what she does during the day, running after George to keep him out of trouble.....oh the joys of babies...LOLOLOLOLO.

I have multiple striped shirts! I don't blame Kate for a owning a few- it's a great closet staple! Great outfit for a Mom who knows she'll be running after a quick little toddler!

Oooh, I love these stripy tops - I've got one from Aigle in cream with blue stripes and another from St Jaques in khaki with black stripes and they're great for a trip to the coast!!

Before anyone badmouths that stripy top, I happen to be wearing an almost identical top right now by pure coincidence. I like mine as much as Kate seems to like hers!

:D I love those three-quarter sleeved striped tops. They look fabulous with jeans, especially when you have the slim body Kate has. And she's wearing flat shoes, too, instead of those wedges. A perfect casual outfit, IMO, and Kate looks great in it.

I'm only slightly ashamed to say I got the one I'm wearing in Primark! I think it cost me £3. In my defence I only step foot in Primark about once every 5 years.

I somehow doubt that's where Kate got hers!

:previous::lol::lol:Great buy, I got mine at H/M for $7.99 about a year ago. I love it and wear it all the time.........think I need an extra one in case this one goes on me.

I like Catherine's outfit today, it's nice, casual and practical for the occasion. I have a top similar to hers although I think I got mine from H&M like SElizabeth. I think the top might be a repeat from her sailing/rowing trip during the Australia and New Zealand tour.

:D I love those three-quarter sleeved striped tops. They look fabulous with jeans, especially when you have the slim body Kate has. And she's wearing flat shoes, too, instead of those wedges. A perfect casual outfit, IMO, and Kate looks great in it.

I'm so glad she left those horrible wedges at home and wore her boat shoes which look so good with this outfit. I've always said that Kate excels in her casual wear, and this just proves my point - at least in my own mind!

I like Catherine's outfit today, it's nice, casual and practical for the occasion. I have a top similar to hers although I think I got mine from H&M like SElizabeth. I think the top might be a repeat from her sailing/rowing trip during the Australia and New Zealand tour.

Boat neck navy and white stripes never go out of style for summer. Never.

I love striped tops, but can't wear them due to my figure. I love Catherine's outfit. Very appropriate for a day at the polo field, with an active baby around.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm so glad she left those horrible wedges at home and wore her boat shoes which look so good with this outfit. I've always said that Kate excels in her casual wear, and this just proves my point - at least in my own mind!

Agreed. She looks fantastic here- comfortable and stylish and totally appropriate for the occasion.

I think this is how she's happiest

This is a nice outfit which fits well. Its quite classic and timeless as well IMO. Not fond of her hat but it does work well with the outfit.

This is a nice outfit which fits well. Its quite classic and timeless as well IMO. Not fond of her hat but it does work well with the outfit.

I think the outfit demonstrates great tailoring, but is a little boring, IMO. That said, I accept that every outfit does not have to be a statement.

The hat, IMO, works well to bring a more contemporary twist to the whole ensemble, and is a useful addition.

I think the outfit demonstrates great tailoring, but is a little boring, IMO. That said, I accept that every outfit does not have to be a statement.

The hat, IMO, works well to bring a more contemporary twist to the whole ensemble, and is a useful addition.

I agree that it's a bit boring. I think she could've done well with a brooch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom