Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 4: November 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The overall look did not suit Rania, it wasnt her.
The color of the dress is pretty especially with the blue belt but the dress itself was not suited for such a visit, it was to celebrity looking.
I know the 1st lady is in a skirt suit but that doesnt mean Rania was hold back from wearing a long simple gown or caftan.
Overall look didnt work.

I adore Rami's designs (I actually wanted him to win). I think that the lighting is not good for the dress or Rania. I would almost be willing to bet that this dress is stunning in person in good light.

I don't like Q.Rania's dress. It's very boring.
For our 1st lady, I've never liked her clothes. I prefer modern clothes.

Salma, that's it, the Stephanie Rolland HC gown I was talking about. Alot of the posters disliked the dress when she wore it, but I adore this gown on Queen Rania. Thanks for posting the sketch, it's great.

You are welcome Godiva & Patra

I like more the other S.Rolland´s evening dress that she wore during Ahel Himmeh ceremony last June.

:previous:
As far as I know, Queen Rania is referred to as Her Majesty Queen Rania al-Abdullah. At the same time, I would say that the Grecian gown is not the best creation by Stephane Rolland. It just looked awkward to me.

Sorry if this is off-topic but is Queen Rania only known as HRH (as written in the drawing) or HM (Her Majesty)?

It´s a mistake, she is Her Majesty.:flowers:

It´s a mistake, she is Her Majesty.:flowers:

Thanks for the info. I thought perhaps there was something like Princess Martha-Louise of Norway (no HRH/HH in Norway but HH for outside of Norway) going on with Queen Rania's style.

That's true White Princess. Now that you mention it she doesn't seem to wear tiaras very often. I wonder why?

She only wear a tiara when they visit a kingdom during State Visit.

I think the same Asturiana, and I saw her on TV and she wore ugly shoes again.

i agree the dress would look cute on Taylor Swift but definitely not on woman in QRania age and postion,a too celebrity look wich i dislike on royals.

Last edited:
I thought Queen Rania looked like a pop star too, not really "royal" IMO.

It's not a bad dress, but I agree with the other posters - it's too celebrity, not very appropiate for a Queen IMO.

I quite like the dress. Perfect for the company she was keeping at the event. She looked lovely.

Taylor Swift looked like she was attending the music event where Rania looked like she was attending an evening in the S.France.
The dress is very girlish, would suit her daughter IMO. I also dont feel the dress is Rania meaning it does not suit her personality nor her style.
The hair parting doesnt look good, looks like she had a hair cut which looks like a very straight harsh cut. Finally something new with the hair but maybe would be nicer if it was all abit softer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom