Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2017 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde has now become the owner of the color...pink! She looks marvelous in this gown, the color, the design, the fit, everything is perfect on her. I love who ever designed this gown with all the tiny detail work in beads, amazing work to do. Her hair, her make-up and those earrings are to die for, one the very best gowns that she has ever worn...
Mathilde's colour is definitely pink - but I think it's her husband who owns it: https://www.profimedia.cz/data/image-large-preview/1/0344345837/profimedia-0344345837.jpg

?????

Really lovely appearance.bateau neckline, straight cut, elbow length sleeves with sleeve interest, all just perfect for her. Just love her hairdo and the dripping diamond earrings.

Wow, though MM rocked pink as well on her trip, Mathilde rules:)

The gown is stunning. I love the detail. Perfect nod to India. :flowers:

Does pink become a trend? She and M-M almost wore same pink:ROFLMAO:

Not sure about the embroideries(?), but the sleeves look exquisite to me.

Thank you for the back view. Do we know who the designer is?

Exquisitely elegant. Surpassing a triumphant wardrobe collection for this stunning tour.

The dress looks nice on her, and I love her shoes, earrings, and purse, but I am not a fan of the style (lace, caplet). And it rings bridal to me (2nd wedding &/or older bride).

It didn’t ring bridal to me until you mentioned it. I think it is a beautiful, elegant look which said Belgian lace to me. The frontal image is an unflattering angle. She looks just beautiful and love the hair and earrings

Her hair and accessories are beautiful, as is the color of the dress to me :flowers:

But the lace is horrid. Its absolutely beautiful lace, don't get me wrong, but looks like a bib or something to me.

The white dress is exquisite. She looks outstanding.

The pink State Banquet Gown is a perfect dress for India!
BYe Bine

She looks stunning in that dress.

Even when I do not necessarily care for the style of what she is wearing, she pretty much always looks magnificent and regal.

Tle lace of the top of her dress was wonderful , Belgian is known for that but strange material for the dress. But a good idea to promote our lace for us Belgians.

This black and white number looks like upholstery fabric to me

She looked stunning throughout this entire visit.

Beautiful gown, I love the medieval cut of it. Nice hair and earrings too

Queen Mathilde at a dinner for young entrepreneurs this evening, November 14:

** Full view **

:previous: Wow. I am not madly keen on the high-necked blouse but the high-waisted pants are great with a short waist and the style of the ensemble itself is pitched perfectly to the occasion.

Queen Mathilde at a dinner for young entrepreneurs this evening, November 14:** Full view **

OMG! LOVE IT! Be still my beating heart! ;) ? :flowers: Love her ensemble! Love the blouse! The whole look is super great.

I want that blouse! ? Though is it a blouse with an overtop bolero-like (striped) thingy? Love the striped thingy.

Last edited:
The outfit is not to my tastes, but she looks wonderful! It would look horrible on me, but I wager she is a good 6-8" taller than I am.

:previous: I am with you, I cant stand it. The high neck blouse, the high waist pants, nothing good. The striped thing looks like a kid's cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom