Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very elegant and so Queen and today for Mathilde!!!!!

Both outfits were very elegant looking on queen Mathilde plus the colours worked very well.

The color suits Mathilde but she looked aged IMO, the way she styled the outfit was boring. I think if she left the coat button open at least, it would've made the outfit look a bit younger. A brooch would've added some glam to the overall. It's the small pieces missing from the outfit.

I agree on the brooches. This is a State Visit. Show some sparkle! But Queen Mathilde wore a hat and gloves, always okay for me. ;-)

I agree on the brooches. This is a State Visit. Show some sparkle! But Queen Mathilde wore a hat and gloves, always okay for me. ;-)

As a queen, Crown Princess, that is at least expected even at normal events though minus the gloves.

I think sometimes Mathilde really doesn't care about the small things, as many of her outfits are well styled, the small details tend to be missing most of the time.

For example, yesterdays daytime outfit was really pretty and spot on, but she could've worn a brooch with the dress (under the coat).

Very elegant and suitable for a queen. A perfect choice as always

Does she have small diamond brooches ? Queen Fabiola's waterfall diamond brooch is to important for a day event..

She looks very nice and red is such a great color on her.

Lovely dress but dislike the pink printed shoes. Not too sure about her hair with that little hat...

Love the red dress, like the shoes, never a fan of those little hats

:previous:
The shoes are by Dior by Raf Simons, who happens to be Belgian. The design is lovely: sleek and pointy. I do not like a splotchy pattern though.

Last edited:
The Dior pumps are super cool IMO.

I wonder if Mathilde will continue to wear Dior after Raf's departure.

I like how the green pops under the grey coat. The shade of green is lovely on Mathilde.

Very beautiful dress! Simple and elegant!

Not fond of the animal print but the outfit and fit was very nice IMO.

The beige dress is a bit boring for me and the fit was a bit unflattering/tight. Maybe the dress would've looked good without the belt and matched with a coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom