Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely outfit if she had left the cape out. Imo, the cape doesn't match the look. Thats a nice blouse she is wearing and I do like the colors.

I can see what you mean - I think the sleeves of the blouse are interesting enough on their own and the cape is too as a stand-alone detail of interest.

Nonetheless, I do like the outfit and Letizia looks very queenly today.

I thought at first Letizia was wearing a sleeveless padded jacket and that the heating had been turned off but then I put on my glasses:D

The cape is nice but not sure if it goes well with her blouse and looks mismatched.

I love this style of the jacket, first one designed it Valentino, I love it

I'm not a fan of Letizia's blouse, it's just not my cup of tea, but I like the rest of her outfit. Her hair also looks wonderful.

A really fabulous berry color on her and the neutral shoes are great, too! Polished from head to toe!:flowers:

Perfect appearance for this event.

I love the colour of this suit and I agree that the natural colour shoes work well (she did that a few weeks ago). The coat is nice too - I am guessing it is natural colour as well in real life as it looks pink on the pictures.

I'm also a fan of the colour combinations of Letizia's latest outfit. Her coat looks rather warm and cosy too.

She looks wonderful. I love the coat.

I also like the coat and the colour combination. Nice outfit.

Isn't that the pink coat from their introductory visit to Morocco work without the flower petal belt?

The whole outfit and the colors are really nice but the coat is quite unflattering.

Its a lovely suit and she matched its with a nice white shirt but though overall is very pretty the outfit is boring, its lacking accessories IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:Totally agree with you. Nice but boring.

I like it without the accessories. She looks very nice.

Uhm, I'm really not sure about the coat, but she looks fine!

The coat is nice but it doesn't suit the black outfit underneath which is a bit too severe.

Other than the coat being a little big on Letizia, I like the outfit for the occasion. Professional and neat.

Just wondering when Letizia makes the state visit the UK will she wear a hat for the welcoming ceremony and arrival? i recall she has only worn a hat twice - once at will and kate's wedding and then at the inauguration of willem-alexander

Just wondering when Letizia makes the state visit the UK will she wear a hat for the welcoming ceremony and arrival? i recall she has only worn a hat twice - once at will and kate's wedding and then at the inauguration of willem-alexander

hats are not a common accessory in spain, but i guess that keeping with the british tradition she will do so when visiting UK.
it will be interesting though, as she may break with the protocol: during their state visit to belgium, mathilde wore a hat, but letizia didn't.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...pain-king-philippe-of-and-picture-id458849532

I dislike the style of the coat.

I may be the only one, but I loooooove her last outfit. In fact, it's the best I've seen her looking this last month. I really like the black pants and turtleneck matched with the big grey coat and I love the golden earrings as gaudy as they may be, they are just the right touch (a little vintage IMO) to the look. My only quibble is that the coat' sleeves should be a little longer, but that's all.

But that one outfit could perfectly be in my closet since that's pretty much how I like to dress, so maybe I'm not very objetive :D

hats are not a common accessory in spain, but i guess that keeping with the british tradition she will do so when visiting UK.
it will be interesting though, as she may break with the protocol: during their state visit to belgium, mathilde wore a hat, but letizia didn't.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...pain-king-philippe-of-and-picture-id458849532

You don't have to worry, seems Letizia will wear at least a headpiece during the visit ;)

This is from a Spanish headwear brand, and it's tagged with #queenletizia and #felipevarela. As there are no events in Spain in which she would wear a hat, no doubts it has to be for the UK visit:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA2MzV6IVnf/

"It's a lot of work, but the result is so spectacular that worths it!" Difficult to tell from the picture, but looks more like a hat than a kind of headpiece, IMO.

You don't have to worry, seems Letizia will wear at least a headpiece during the visit ;)

This is from a Spanish headwear brand, and it's tagged with #queenletizia and #felipevarela. As there are no events in Spain in which she would wear a hat, no doubts it has to be for the UK visit:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA2MzV6IVnf/

"It's a lot of work, but the result is so spectacular that worths it!" Difficult to tell from the picture, but looks more like a hat than a kind of headpiece, IMO.

mmm... i now have my doubts that she will wear it. it may well be a hat for letizia's UK visit but the fact that the designer has publicized details of her work for her ahead of time may be a reason for her hat not to be worn. we all know letizia likes her privacy. (although given the visit is in relatively little time, she may choose to wear it, as i guess hats like this takes time to make and she would have ordered several from this lady.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom