Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Letizia looks great!! I love her hair, glad she has a updo.

Crown Princess Letizia looked fine. The red colour became her well. The hairstyle is nice indeed.

She looks good,but I really wish she'd wear a little more jewelry.The minimal look has become boring!

Completely agree with you. Letizia looks great tonight. I like her dress and hairdo very much. But she should wear more jewels. No need to exaggerate so much simplicity

This is a beautiful dress and looks wonderful on Letizia. I hope we get a closer look at her hair, especially the back. I like it! As far as jewels go, it doesn't matter that she is young...a little bit more would be nice to complete the look.

Leti looked stunning tonight and happier than usual. The red dress and simple jewelry really let her shine! I didn't realize her and Camilla were nearly the same height, she must have liked not having to look up all the time.

Leti looked stunning tonight and happier than usual. The red dress and simple jewelry really let her shine! I didn't realize her and Camilla were nearly the same height, she must have liked not having to look up all the time.
She does not look so happy to me. The minimal look is boring. I do not like the dress.

Letizia looks really beautiful. The dress is lovely, and the red suits her.

Letizia at the gala dinner in honour of Charles and Camilla
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
The dress is beautiful, I have always liked it. Red suits Letizia so well. Nice to see her hair done. It´s great that she has become experimental with her gala hairdos.

Letizia looks great and I think this is the best she's looked in a while. Plus she seems happy and engaged.

Letizia looks stunning. Simply fabulous. I like that she seems so happy and free. Her skin also looks healthy and I think the lack of jewelry made her look better in my opinion. Simple and chic. Love this woman and her dress.

The dress has been worn twice before at State Dinners, Lebanon and India. Although its not a State Visit as neither of the couples are in charge as yet, the way the official visit is done is honouring Charles' (future) heavyweight role in the royal cosmos.

The red dress is none of my favourites, the skirt is drowning Letizia. Nevertheless its very fitting to the occasion and the hairstyle is very nice. So glad the the Farrah Fawcett hair is a relict of the past. Different earrings would have been nice.

The dress is beautiful, color - perfect for Letizia. Nice to see CP in new hairdo, she looks lovely.

I find that Princess Letizia's style of evening wear (both formal and casual) appear to be more suitable to her, particularly when she chooses dark and bright colors. Her daytime outfits sometimes come across somewhat uncoordinated?

Absolutely lovely. Thumbs up for this change.
Amazing how much more feminine, younger and softer she looks with that hairstyle. Gorgeous.
Not a fan of the dress, but that red looks simply fab on her.

I agree with you on her hair style. The side part makes such a difference in her appearance.

Letizia at the gala dinner in honour of Charles and Camilla
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
The dress is beautiful, I have always liked it. Red suits Letizia so well. Nice to see her hair done. It´s great that she has become experimental with her gala hairdos.

Letizia yesterday night looks really elegant. The red gown is so beautiful and suits her very well. The hairstyle was perfect.

She looked great =) Red suits her so much. I don't like the details of the dress but still it looks good.
Her hair was gorgeous at the dinner. She should do something like this with her hair on daytime engagements, too.

Love the repeat dress, I loved her hair up like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom