Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty dress. Is it black or navy?
The cardigan is black, the dress is of a kind of a navy color. A good look depends on the flashes in this case... That's a good pict, I suppose...

Letizia during the Meeting of the Patronage of the Foundation Prince of Girona. December 13, 2010

Grey dress * Close up

I like this dress. It suits quite well on Letizia.

Last edited:
I really like this dress - Grey washes out some people but always looks really nice on Letizia.

It's a very elegant dress indeed. The applications on the left make it very special.;) I wish it had been dark blue or a nice shade of red - then it would be an unforgettable piece! :flowers:

Letizia during the Meeting of the Patronage of the Foundation Prince of Girona. December 13, 2010

Grey dress * Close up

I like the dress, always did. Esp the side ornament is beautiful. Maybe she could have chosen different colour shoes, to make the look less grey, but I still like it.

This is a very lovely dress for Letizia. The style & fit are excellent, and I really like the dove grey pumps. Really lovely.

I like both the black and grey dress. Very pretty on her, and the grey fits perfectly. Her hair, however, is another story.

The dress is fine by me, very trim. The coat looks lovely and it looks well on her.
I'm wondering if the dress is well-fitted...There are some doubts looking at this photo IMO.

More pictures

What part of the dress is badly fitted?

November 30th - "National Young Entrereneur Award"
Terra

I've always liked this dress :flowers:

It's a pretty dress. Looks very good on Letizia. Somehow, I even like the combination of navy blue and black ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not like the black dress, neither the haircut.

The grey dress is splendid for Leti, and the shoes. Indeed, as above remarked, if it were blue or red, it would be fantastic!!!!!!!!!

donnaK said:

Marika 86 said:

Grey dress * Close up

Both outfits seems very appropriate and stylish, she's glamorous as usual. :cool:

Some close-ups of Letizia's make-up
Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Last edited:
I can't decide which dress I prefer, they both look great :flowers:

Love both dresses! They fit her very well.

The gray dress is superb on Letizia

I really liked this black dress Letizia wore at "National Young Entrereneur Award". The gray was nice too, very feminine. But I'm not crazy about the other back dress, with a raffle.
Letizia has very nicely done hair recently: soft, natural waves. Only in one pic I saw some curls, it did not look good.
She has perfect make up recently-also very natural.:)

I really loved the grey dress on Letizia. The gathering and the flowers(?) on the left were really pretty. The dress fit her beautifully, and it was a very attractive outfit. I also loved the dark blue dress with the navy shoes and dark blue/black jacket. That outfit was very pretty on her, and navy is a very beautiful color on her. Both outfits get A+ in my book. And her makeup and hair looked great both times.

I like the grey dress, but the shoes she added to the look ruin it for me. The black one is very nice.

I concur with everyone else that both dresses are fantastic. Both of them fit Letizia very nicely.

Both outfits seems very appropriate and stylish, she's glamorous as usual. :cool:

Some close-ups of Letizia's make-up
Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Letizia has gorgeous eyes! Looking at her lush eyebrows makes me wish I hadn't overplucked mine. :sad:

^^ Apart from the beautiful eyes, I also love her hair in these photos. Some people think she must have a haircut, I think her hair looks lovely lately! ;)

^^ Apart from the beautiful eyes, I also love her hair in these photos. Some people think she must have a haircut, I think her hair looks lovely lately! ;)
I especially like to admire her hair when curly like here for instance. It's true she sometimes seems to have a mess in her hair, but when she makes a nice-looking hairstyle like recently (when she put on the grey suit plus the simple necklace and the lovely pink sweater) she definitely deserves a praise! :)

Last edited:
I had hoped to never see this shiny satin balloon sack again, especially not worn with an odd black leather jacket looking as if it belonged to a 1980s pop singer.
A truly dreadful combination, IMO.

I had hoped to never see this shiny satin balloon sack again, especially not worn with an odd black leather jacket looking as if it belonged to a 1980s pop singer.
A truly dreadful combination, IMO.

Exactly my thoughts. There isn't anything pleasing about this look.

I really don't like the style of this dress. It does nothing for her. The color is pretty, but that's really the only positive thing I can say about that dress. The jacket might have been nice with a completely different outfit (and I don't think it should ever be worn with a dress), but it looks terrible over the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom