Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 4: July 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid that I find nothing elegant about this much-repeated outfit. The skirt looks ill-made and the colors do not match at all. As for the too-wide belt and the shoes.... awful. I think this should go to the back of her closet and be forgotten.

Oh yes, you're right. I can't stand this outfit. I like her hair though and her shoes too.

I also agree. One of her worst evening looks.
I especially dislike it when two shades of a color are very close but do NOT match, like the polo-shirt-blouse and the skirt here.
The belt looks like one of those awful 1980s elastic things, worn with leggings over everything - a 'waist cincher'... not nice at all, let alone elegant.
Hope this was the last time we saw this combo.

The blouse and the skirt separately are quite nice, I’m not even the overall pinkness of the look. However, I don’t think they looks well combined. The blouse and skirt are made of different fabrics and were presumably intended for different occasions: the blouse looks something you’d wear either during informal, or during semi-formal event, while the skirt is obviously for more former, even gala events. The fact the skirt and blouse were of different shades of pink didn't help either. No comments on the black belt.

I absolutely loved Letizia’s make up though: she looked stunning and natural at the same time.

Last edited:
Really not good outfit, she should retire the blouse and that hideous belt and try something new with the skirt... make up and hair looks good.

I like the black belt although a more expensive-looking one could be better. I really dislike that blouse. It should be relegated to daywear or the trash. A more elegant and evening top would be sooo much better.

Letizia has had so many wonderful evening looks in the past and can wear a lot of different clothes well. This outfit just doesn't live up to it.

I like both pieces, not so much together. The pink polo shirt can be paired with a black pencil skirt for a daytime event or a more casual evening event, a light pink transparent blouse (darker pink is too much for me) would look nice with this traditional Spanish layered skirt.

I love the skirt, but it doesn't look very nice when paired with the casual blouse and that particular belt. The long ruffled style of the skirt looks really nice on Letizia's petite figure.

I really liked her pink outfit with the black belt,her hair & make-up!She looks really glamorous!

i like the pink ruffle skirt but not with the way Letizia combined it this time - the black belt should stay with the original black dress (which was a nice look and needs repeated) and maybe a new top or the blouse should have been worn with this skirt at the dinner

Letizia today at the dinner in honour to the president of Bolivia, Evo Morales:
Getty Images
Getty Images
Getty Images
Getty Images
Recycled outfit, the colour is absolutely beautiful. She has had different tops with this skirt. I think that the belt is also recycled, the belt is a little bit too wide. Her hair and make up are very nice, as always.

I am not crazy about this outfit. Although, the only one thing I like about her outfit is her wide black belt.

Oh dear. IMHO, the elastic-band that she is wearing as a belt is the worst, and hardly befitting a CP. I will concede however, that her hair and makeup looks very soft and quite flattering. That said, it is not a regal nor an elegant look for the CP.

I am really not too fond of letizia's outfit in this dinner. The shoes are way too trendy compared to the sort of classical ensemble.The patterned skirt:whistling:. The shirt :ermm:!!
Mmmm! I would give it a 4/10.

Dinners at Zarzuela are not too formal so both Letizia & Elena have hit the mark, they even look more formal than Queen Sofia in her shirt.

I like Letizia's outfit, the skirt is precious and goes well with the black blouse. The double platform Mary-Janes are ugly as hell, we've been there before. Thankfully, no black tights.

I don't mind this outfit - i think it suits the occasion. I am not normally a fan of patterned skirts but this one looks quite nice with the blouse.

It's good choice of the outfit for a dinner with the other King.
It's heavenly better than her normal sweaters.

I think this skirt is incredibly beautiful and am glad to see it recycled again.

I like a lot this skirt, I think it suits Letizia very well. The shirt looks perfect with the skirt, I´m glad she repeated this outfit.
I just don´t like those shoes...I´ve seen them lot of times, but they seem to be her favourites...:ermm:

Very nice outfit, I love this skirt, is truly beautiful. I like the combination of richly ornamented skirt and simple black shirt. I found these shoes gorgeous. And I like nice hairstyle too.

Dinners at Zarzuela are not too formal so both Letizia & Elena have hit the mark, they even look more formal than Queen Sofia in her shirt.

I like Letizia's outfit, the skirt is precious and goes well with the black blouse. The double platform Mary-Janes are ugly as hell, we've been there before. Thankfully, no black tights.

Yes, everything looks great except those shoes! Wish she would go back to heels without the platform. Her legs are too tiny for these big clunky ones.

I think Letizia looked lovely during the dinner. The skirt and blouse are very beautiful and I even like the shoes: judging by the comments, I'm in minority but I thought they fitted with the general style of her outfit (both somewhat classic and modern).

It's a nice outfit which suits Letizia very well.I specially like the skirt.
But I don't like her choice of shoes.

I like the pattern on her skirt. And her shoes are ok, they don't seem as clunky as they normally are.

This is a recycled outfit, she has worn it a few times before. I have always liked the skirt, its dark colorful and fits lovely. The overall look even with the shoes was really nice.
Liked the hair.

I loved the whole outfit! Including the shoes. I think that since Letizia tends to wear such tall heels the platform in front helps with comfort. I have a pair of 4 inch Louboutins that looks just like hers and the platform in front helps a great deal with walking, the balance and overall comfort.

I think that Letizia looks really great in this outfit. I love the pattern of the skirt, and the blouse looks very dressy because of the fabric (especially the sleeves), even though it is cut in a style that is not typically a more formal style. The shoes are nice, and her hair and makeup look really pretty.

I think Princess Letizia is simply gorgeous in this outfit!
Each detail of hers is perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom