Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She look sophisticated instead of her usual silly. Well done.

I feel rather sorry for Princess Clotilde. She's a lovely woman, but she shows too much skin for a woman her age. As Tom and Lorenzo would say, "Where are her gays?" Too much skin, too little makeup. She would look far lovelier with color in her face- and perhaps clothing.

An interesting dress in black and white for Clotilde at amfAR's 20th Annual Cinema Against AIDS event in Cap d'Antibes, France on May 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The pockets look odd to me , it would have looked better without them to me.

The latest outfits are quite interesting. I like the lacey dress better.

July 2, 2013 - In a short black outfit which looks like a short jumpsuit worn with an oversized necklace in star shapes.

Full view

:previous:

Not a jumpsuit but shorts in black and a blouse in blue, here's another view.
I don't know why but I like it :)

Yesterday, July 3, Clotilde attended another fashion show wearing a suit:

and she attended an exhibition looking great in a blue dress - a very good choice for her:

August 28,2 013 - Princess Clotilde Opening Ceremony during The 70th Venice International Film Festival in a black skirt matched with a white top. She finished the look by adding a nice black belt.

Its quite a nice outfit, the scalloped hem on the top is lovely.

Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Full view

August 28,2 013 - Princess Clotilde Opening Ceremony during The 70th Venice International Film Festival in a black skirt matched with a white top. She finished the look by adding a nice black belt.

Its quite a nice outfit, the scalloped hem on the top is lovely.

Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Full view

This look is amazing.

The read coat makes her look younger but the makeup is too pale. Still she looks gorgeous!

Clotilde at the 39th Deauville American Film Festival in Deauville, France on September 7, 2013, looking great in a special, orange dress:

** Full view ** Side view **

Wow! what a great dress! The orange color is just right, as is the pink shade with it. The shoes make it.
Any ID on the dress?

Clotilde at a TV show in Paris yesterday, September 11 wearing a nice top in grey and a long black skirt, according to the agency it's Dior again:

Clotilde attended the 15th Festival of TV Fiction in La Rochelle, France, on September 13, 2013, wearing a lace top and pants - a look that suits her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Her outfits recently are all quite nice and different. She seems to know now what suits her. Her hairstyles are also quite pretty and simple. I loved the orange dior dress, its such a fresh look yet very different and not many people have the attitude to pull it off like she did.

Clotilde at the amfAR Milano 2013 Gala as part of the Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2014 on September 21, 2013, wearing a strapless dress:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom