The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 1: March 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It’s a very pretty print. Flower prints seem to be everywhere this spring. I quite like the style too.

I thought Sophie was the best dressed by a mile today, Love the colour and the style is very flattering. Just wish she’d worn her hair up.

Really pretty, well dressed and she looks very young !

I thought Sophie was the best dressed by a mile today, Love the colour and the style is very flattering. Just wish she’d worn her hair up.
Exactly my thoughts too!

Yes a really lovely soft colour combination on the duchess today.

Nice colours . Difficult to see the dress but the coat is lovely. That said, I really liked seeing the Duchess in that shorter, slightly more fitted coat which she wore at Easter. I wish she’d wear more clothes that don’t hang loose so much. A couple of dresses she’s worn recently have worked well for her.

I would have liked to have seen her dressed more formally today. I think a hat would have been occasion appropriate.

I would have liked to have seen her dressed more formally today. I think a hat would have been occasion appropriate.
Yes, I hadn’t really factored in the historical significance and the ceremonial aspect of this occasion when I made my previous comment. As such, her appearance was a little ‘sloppy’ for this event.

Yes, I hadn’t really factored in the historical significance and the ceremonial aspect of this occasion when I made my previous comment. As such, her appearance was a little ‘sloppy’ for this event.
Yes I too was surprised not to see the duchess wearing a hat for the event.

The upper part and hairstyle are nice but not a fan of the rest of the outfit.

That's a really lovely look and colour on the Duchess of Edinburgh at the Abbey Road Studios in London!

A really lovely dress on the duchess but not a great hairstyle.

Back
Top Bottom