The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have to admit I like the top too. It is visually appealing to look at and looks so comfortable to wear at the same time.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

It looks as if the ever favorite purple pumps of CP Victoria have re-appeared at:
Linköping - Nyheter - Corren.se - Östergötlands största nyhetssajt

Note the silk purple blouse and black suit...

Old 10-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria attended the 20th Anniversary of the Child Diabetes Fund Friday held in Linkoping today.
Arrival:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket looks too big for Victoria.
Without the jacket:
ANP Beeldbank
The blouse has a lovely colour, but otherwise I don´t like it at all. The shoes are nice.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Debatable outfit there but the bag is gorgeous and the am not sure, is the picture just not quite right on my computer, the shoes and blouse are they the same colour? I also do not like her hair so tightly back it is not flattering IMO.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Heir Apparent

In the 1st pic, the jacket is very unflattering!
Old 10-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

I just like the blouse and the shoes.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 10-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe her worst look in recent times.
The whole suit is several sizes too large and several decades too old. The style of the outfit is perfectly appropriate for a 92-year-old Dowager Duchess attending a funeral.
During spring and summer, CP Victoria made some interesting fashion experiments, but recently she has returned to very drab dressing in dull colors.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Still, since the engagement was announced Victoria has "bloomed". She looks definitely happy and even in drab combinations of purple and blue/black and her hair pulled back, she still looks radiant.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Outfit is nice but little bit too large for her. Skirt is little bit too long for Victoria.
Her mother or aunts could wear it. Nice blouse, bag and shoes. Terrible hair to that blouse.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The jacket is very boxy which doesnt suit her figure and the sleeves look too big, maybe would look abit better if the buttons were left open. The top is nice but not on a 30 somthing year old, maybe could be re-worn when she is in her 40's.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Serene Highness

I loved this blouse.Beautiful rich color!Not fond of the suit,though.
The shoes are tacky,imo.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

What happened to this new stylist????----its getting WORSE instead of better! The blouse does look more of a merlot color, and the shoes are definatley purple.....but you never know in photos because of all the lighting variances, and computer renderings on our screenes.

Daywear is CP Victora's weak point, she does really well @ evening wear, and I like her casual choices. Hair awful- looks lazy and severe.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:28 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Crown Princess Victoria attended the 20th Anniversary of the Child Diabetes Fund Friday held in Linkoping today.
Arrival:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket looks too big for Victoria.
Without the jacket:
ANP Beeldbank
The blouse has a lovely colour, but otherwise I don´t like it at all. The shoes are nice.
The outfit is nice without the jacket on. I would love her to do something different with her hair once in a while.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Where to begin? I don't like the outfit, the colour of the shoes isn't my taste, the jacket is unflattering and the blouse looks ill-fitting although the blouse has a very nice colour, but the colour of the blouse doesn't go well with the colour of the shoes IMO.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:39 AM
Heir Apparent

I think the blouse is nice, but the colour doen't fit Victoria, it's too dark for her.
The first oufit is also good and classic.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria at the opening ceremony at the European Development days.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The colour of the dress is very lovely and suits Victoria. Her hairdo is beautiful.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a rich merlot color the velvet dress is. Victoria looks slightly pale in these photos, maybe a tid more blusher or lip color would have been nice. She looks confident and capable today at this event.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:25 PM
Serene Highness

This is such an elegant dress.She can wear it for years,it will never get old-fashioned!But the truth is that I would love to see it with a beautiful brooch or a long necklace.Anything to make it a bit "spicy".
Old 10-23-2009, 06:53 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Crown Princess Victoria at the opening ceremony at the European Development days.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The colour of the dress is very lovely and suits Victoria. Her hairdo is beautiful.
Lovely color. like always simple elegance, but it would be nice to see something which could make this outfit brighter, maybe short pearl necklace .
Old 10-23-2009, 08:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I don´t like this dress. Only the colour looks beautiful to me.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Closed Thread

Tags
daytime fashion, princess victoria, victoria fashion, victoria's fashion, victorias daytime fashion