Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the minority here, but I find this look to be rather matronly on Victoria. I dislike her hair pulled severely back in her usual bun once again. And her pants don't go with the classic Chanel jacket at all. Way too shiny and wide. A miss for me.

I also agree. Whilst the suit is a classic, it does indeed make Victoria look somewhat frumpy and the trousers seem rather baggy too.

She looked quite good in her black dress, despite that severe sleek haristyle. She looked somewhat exotic.

Oh wow, I love those white studded shoes

Last edited:
Very elegant and classy looking! Speaking of the black dress and shoes.

LaRae

.Victoria elegant in a black Dagmar dress at the Stockholm Peace Talks yesterday, March 21. And earlier that day in her beige Filippa K dress at an official lunch at the Palace:
** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes **

Love, love her whole look here. :flowers:

Oh wow, I love those white studded shoes

Agree! Feel the same way! :flowers:

Very elegant and classy looking! Speaking of the black dress and shoes. LaRae

Very! :flowers:

The beige is a bit blah but nice and professional.

The black is beautiful. Fantastic chic look. Not a shoe person but I even love the heels:flowers:

:previous: Hoah! Victoria really killed that black dress, clutch and dynamite shoes. She is effortlessly elegant, totally chic and, just by raising that bun of hers a smidgen, she made it rock. From head to toe, professional on an international scale and serious as a heart attack.

By comparison, matronly, beige, symphony in blah . . . where's the recycle bin or did the designer send the wrong package leaving her with the new design for novitiates at some unnamed convent. :ermm:

:previous: Hoah! Victoria really killed that black dress, clutch and dynamite shoes. She is effortlessly elegant, totally chic and, just by raising that bun of hers a smidgen, she made it rock. From head to toe, professional on an international scale and serious as a heart attack.

Fully agree!
Phantastic look!
BYe Bine

The black dress is very beautifully elegant.

Need a better picture to tell the fit. Can't see much from the distance.

Color seems nice and I like the necklace :flowers:

Last edited:
From the little that I can see I like the necklace. :flowers:

Yes! I'm not sure I like the lenght of the bottom part (the skirt), but all in all I like this delicate-colored dress.

Victoria's outfit at the visit to SVT was very suitable for the study visit like that.

Today, at the meeting with the Vietnamese Speaker, she looked very lovely. I'm glad that she recycled this dress from The Fold. It is one of her most beautiful dresses and the colour suits Victoria so well.

On Thursday Victoria was the Chairman at the meeting of The Advisory Council on Foreign Affairs. From the small photo the royal court has published, her dress looks nice and has a great colour. I think it is her old Malene Birger dress.
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/18....70406+KRPR+Utrikesnämnd+foto+H+Garlöv+017.jpg

Last edited:
Victoria's outfit at the visit to SVT was very suitable for the study visit like that.

Today, at the meeting with the Vietnamese Speaker, she looked very lovely. I'm glad that she recycled this dress from The Fold. It is one of her most beautiful dresses and the colour suits Victoria so well.

On Thursday Victoria was the Chairman at the meeting of The Advisory Council on Foreign Affairs. From the small photo the royal court has published, her dress looks nice and has a great colour. I think it is her old Malene Birger dress.
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/18....70406+KRPR+Utrikesnämnd+foto+H+Garlöv+017.jpg

According to news myroyals, you are correct, it is her Birger dress

Princess Victoria attended the meeting of Advisory Council | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

I quite like the dress. Simple but the color is beautiful.

The pink dress today is beautiful. Lovely spring color and delicate dress :flowers:

The pink dress is beautiful. Love the delicate necklace with it. I do wish she'd be a little less severe with her hair, but I understand that's her go-to do.

She looks lovely in the pink dress.

I find myself liking it much better the second time. The color I always adored, and the slip seems less obvious. The length and style perfect for Japan.

I also prefer her hair here. And no childish headband.

I must confess that I like this dress even less than previous time. Its color looks washed out and I dislike the way lacy material makes it somehow look see-through. Somehow this dress worked better on Queen Maxima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom