Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2009 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit more colour would have been better IMO. And I don't like the belt because it makes her look a bit gross.

Looking stunning in white, sometimes white is colour enough for a dull day.

Just a little more color would've done, I think - I would have loved to have seen her go with colored heels rather than the beige.

ITA, rominet09. I love the blouse, a very nice overall look. :flowers:

I adore the blouse on MM. She looks wonderful, classic, yet fresh and young. Wonderful look for her! And Haakon doesn't look to shabby either.

:previous: Well, but they had a walk at the sea promenade and went on board of a ship afterwards ... High heels wouldn't have been a good choice then, would they? ;)
I think the flats were a wise choice here (practically).

Stilettos on a board of a ship.... not advisable I think !

:previous: Well, but they had a walk at the sea promenade and went on board of a ship afterwards ... High heels wouldn't have been a good choice then, would they? ;)
I think the flats were a wise choice here (practically).

compared to picture with the heels, ballerinas look not that great with the outfit and pants especially.
Fully agree they are much more comfy for promenade ;)

i loved MMs blouse. it's so lovely and the embroidery is beautiful. it completely suits her. i hope the media publishes the brand!

She looks quite tanned and I don't think she's wearing any make-up.
The dress looks okay.

As a huge MM fan I can say I really don't appreciate the dress she is wearing...

This dress isn't horrible but not great either. Though I she think she wears make up, something is off with the whole look.

i had the opportunity to meet her at the amfar gala in vienna and she looks much more beautifuller than on photos. that valentino dress is simply stunning!

The dress has an odd cut, which does nothing for her figure. It just emphasizes her upper arms and hips - not a flattering look in this case.;) The arrival outfit was very nice - comfortable yet professional. I liked the coat and the bag a lot!:flowers:

That outfit doesn't suit her at all.
Looks like she just rolled out of bed.

i had the opportunity to meet her at the amfar gala in vienna and she looks much more beautifuller than on photos. that valentino dress is simply stunning!

How nice for you berry! Mette-Marit looks nice not too dressed up, but not overly casual.

She looks lovely again.
Is that an ice cream cone in her hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom