Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 5: January - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,I wouldn't comment on Mary this time.She's dressed really casual.It's obvious that the whole family is ready to travel/visit a new place or something.A pair of jeans and a simple black coat are enough.God,I love these kids!Look at them!!!

I hardly can see the detail on the back of her black coat! Yes she is dress to casual but that's OK for the ocassion. But I really doesn't like her shoes, casula OK but not the shoes they are simply horrible and look like male shoes!

CPss Mary looked nice when she visited CP Frederik yesterday. I liked her shoes. It is nice to see her wear flat heeled shoes for a change. :flowers:

Wonderful gallery of photos of the always elegant and regal CP Mary!

Oh,the purple Vogue dress again:the epitomy of perfection.I also liked the first 3 outfits.I had never seen them before.Very classy and feminine as always!!

I agree iakynthi I adore that dress the Vogue one I mean. Also have been in love with the Prada since I saw it.

Thank you for the priceless information,Bertie!So,it's designed by Prada (I think it hasn't been mentioned before).Not that I will ever be able to buy it,of course.....

this is an odd outfit :nonono:
for a 60 years old lady. She did better.

whats wrong with Isabella clothes - she's still in the same jumpers :eek:

Really? I love the grey sweater, white pants combo. It is very in right now and very comfy for a vacation. I wasn't a big fan of the floral skirt she wore. I thought the floral pattern was ugly, but the rest of it was nice.

I love this Prada dress too, it's absolutely perfect .:wub:

Ok,I wouldn't comment on Mary this time.She's dressed really casual.It's obvious that the whole family is ready to travel/visit a new place or something.A pair of jeans and a simple black coat are enough.God,I love these kids!Look at them!!!

I think that the link I posted was when they visited Frederik in hospital, if I remember correctly ;)

nices hats, my favourites : the white with a red flower and the pale pink with a flower

this is an odd outfit :nonono:
for a 60 years old lady. She did better.

whats wrong with Isabella clothes - she's still in the same jumpers :eek:

Mary looks like she is wearing Eileen Fisher, a designer of casual clothes.

I love Mary's look. A wonderful example of how black and brown can be a successful combination. The coat is very classy.

Sorry but Fred shows how not to do it. Blue jacket, black jeans (?) and brown shoes :nonono: But still kudos to him, doing the trip with a leg in a cast is not too much fun.

I love the coat, it´s really nice. I think it isn´t black, but a dark grey.But, with the brown trousers and shoes...:nonono:

I love the coat. Very pretty and elegant. Whole outfit looks good.

Here is another view. I quite like this look. The prada coat is a recycle which I think is very elegent. I also like the straight leg pants and the bow clutch. Mary's hair seems to be quite shiney and healthy looking.

At this time Mary has decided to wear classic outfit. I love and respect her choice!!!:):):) Absolutely agree with Dazzling, her coat is elegant...:)

The coat is beautiful same her earrings. Are new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom