Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to see if this could be salvaged...different hair, some tailoring? But I don't think even one of the incredible Dutch tiaras could save this boat from sinking.....~

It looks even worse in the 2nd pic with that green-ish light on her. :eek:

Did someone hide all the full length mirrors in Maxima's house. That's the best excuse that I can come up with as to why she would step out the door in this "thing" that has been loosely called a dress. Oh my, it's just terrible.

If the dress had another colour the bin men might have collected her ... what was she thinking, wearing such shiny plastic looking trash bag.

Didn't I see that dress on one of the women James Kirk kissed on the original Star Trek?:lol:

That is a dress that will flatter nobody IMO. The fabric does not help. Also being blonde like Maxima, this is completely the wrong fabric & color to wear.

It's even worst than her "famous" violet artificial fur worn during some russian dignitary visit....

This is a ugly dress.

It's even worst than her "famous" violet artificial fur worn during some russian dignitary visit....
Violet artificial fur? Got to see this! Can anybody post a pic please?

Oh, yeah, ok! eiyiyi! I have seen it all now!
Cookie Monster and Maxima trade clothes?:eek:

Last edited:
awfull dress andshapless, terrible on her!

What was she thinking with the cookie monster outfit!

Gosh, that gold dress is like something Wonder Woman would have worn for an evening function on Paradise Island!

The dress is simply ugly. Throw it into the bin, Princess Maxima!

Did someone hide all the full length mirrors in Maxima's house. That's the best excuse that I can come up with as to why she would step out the door in this "thing" that has been loosely called a dress. Oh my, it's just terrible.
:lol:
LoL. Sometimes with her choices of clothing it sure seems that way.

Ithink some times when I see Maxima so bad dress it is becasue it comes her comoner background! how she went out of the door of her house like this, hope her daughter dont take after her in dressing!

Ithink some times when I see Maxima so bad dress it is becasue it comes her comoner background! how she went out of the door of her house like this, hope her daughter dont take after her in dressing!
Oh, come on, what does it have to do? Many princesses by birth one time or another made wrong fashion choices, as well as many princesses by marriage made the right ones... Everyone makes mistakes, and I don't think being a commoner has anything to do with it!!

It amazes me with all that money how she can look so trashy at times.

Did she wear this again or is it an action replay of the first time ...please til me it is the latter as it would be toe curlingly embarrasing otherwise... it is something that should never have seen the day/night light HORROR ALERT.

Did she wear this again or is it an action replay of the first time ...please til me it is the latter as it would be toe curlingly embarrasing otherwise... it is something that should never have seen the day/night light HORROR ALERT.
If you're talking about the purple fur, Duke of Marmalade dug up an old photo for me. I had never seen it, and now I wish I had not!:lol:
If you're talking the gold outfit, I am not sure if it is a new outfit or not.

I disagree, but perhaps it has more to do with her flamboyant Argentinian roots...The fiery South American cannot be contained in staid European royalty...that's my theory anyway...

I disagree, but perhaps it has more to do with her flamboyant Argentinian roots...The fiery South American cannot be contained in staid European royalty...that's my theory anyway...

This is true Anna. It may also be her outgoing personality. Outgoing people tend to be more flamboyant and daring.

I like Maxima a lot and I think that she is what she is, a shining outgoing personality, daring, powerful, self-confident and happy!
She often dresses in a way that won’t please many of the people. In time, everybody will put up with her style, labeling it as eccentric, in a not much different way as they consider Queen Margareth and Queen Beatrix' fashion choices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom