British Royal Family Current Events 10: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Hmm, I wonder if we will see Prince Harry riding around the park and later Meghan after they move?

Does anyone here know where he normally stables his polo ponies?

Has he actually still got any? I suppose others can ride them just so they are available for charity games which is really all he does these days. Then again, once he's living at Windsor he could take up riding for recreation as his father and grandfather did.

Does anyone here know where he normally stables his polo ponies?
I dint think he has any, ,snd probably just rides st Highgrove / Windsor / Sandringham using the horses stabled there.

Zara has looked fantastic for 2 days running!

LaRae

What make you think Harry and Meghan are minor royals? Not enough to be taken into the display? If you are right then I lost my respect for the BRF. They are so outdated.

Without getting into whether H&M are minor royals or not, and said with the greatest respect, I don't believe the BRF are particularly minded if you respect them or not. Americans may love the BRF, but the general American people have no direct relevance for them.

What matters more to me is that H&M are perceived to be a part of a bigger whole. "Team Windsor" so to speak. Every change, every patronage or organization that the Queen passes down, every move that is made involving the royal family is all part and parcel of the "Firm" that is preparing to move into the future and run smoothly on its course even with a change of monarch.

None of the royal family are really in this for their own fame and glory and spot on the corporate ladder that is the "Firm". Its a team effort that plans for the future and doesn't waste time implementing changes.

I'm surprised that this is the very first engagement for the Queen and Kate together, without being joined by any other member of the RF.

It's their second engagement as the first one was at BP to view the exhibition of Catherine's wedding dress.?

The Duchess of Cambridge’s first official engagement with Her Majesty was in 2011 during the Wedding Exhibition. The second was during the Diamond Jubilee Tour in 2012. She also did a Buckingham Palace engagements with The Queen. Now, today is about their 5th? engagement together.

I love it when Catherine, Camilla and Meghan go on a one-on-one engagement with The Queen. It’s something that should happen more often often than it do.

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge’s first official engagement with Her Majesty was in 2011 during the Wedding Exhibition. The second was during the Diamond Jubilee Tour in 2012. She also did a Buckingham Palace engagements with The Queen. Now, today is about their 5th? engagement together.

I love it when Catherine, Camilla and Meghan go on a one-on-one engagement with The Queen. It’s something that should happen more often often than it do.

During the Diamond Jubilee Tour in 2012 in Leicester, it was The Queen, Prince Philip, and Duchess Catherine.

The 2011 Wedding exhibition, and today, are the only two that I know as a one-on-one for her with QEII.

Catherine and HM have only done one engagement outside of the BP walls (today’s) together. Catherine went to Leicester with HM and Philip and viewed her dress inside BP.

Nice to see the queen and the duchess today its quite a rare event.

I bet while they were travelling together, Catherine was keeping the Queen amused with tales about the children & showing her snaps on an iPad. They probably don't get much time to catch up like that.

Catherine and HM have only done one engagement outside of the BP walls (today’s) together. Catherine went to Leicester with HM and Philip and viewed her dress inside BP.

Catherine and Camilla did an engagement with the Queen also. They went to Fortnum & Mason on St David's Day-March 1, 2012

It would be wonderful if The Queen, Camilla, Catherine and Meghan could do an official engagement together during the summer.

It would be wonderful if The Queen, Camilla, Catherine and Meghan could do an official engagement together during the summer.

I would love to see this, but with the addition of Anne and Sophie. Is it too much to wish for a WI themed event? Ha.

Perhaps less interesting to the media, I thought it was worthy of note that that the Queen and Kate were greeted by HM's former Private Secretary Christopher Geidt. Given all the fuss around his departure - "being forced out by Charles and Andrew" - for example it was interesting to see him and HM again (And him and Meghan last week)

Fantastic to see HM and the Queen together today. I love the way HM is looking at Catherine here, she seems really proud of her - as if she's thinking "good job" ?

Today, April 2, Queen Elizabeth as Patron hosted a reception at Windsor Castle to mark the Centenary of the National Council for Voluntary Organisations. Also in attendance were Princess Anne and the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** pa gallery **

Last edited:
The Duke of Cambridge was joined tonight by two of his senior staff.

Jason Knauf his special advisor and Christian Jones communications secretary.

The Duke of Cambridge was joined tonight by two of his senior staff.

Jason Knauf his special advisor and Christian Jones communications secretary.

Does anyone know if the Prince of Wales was joined by his staff?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Prince of Wales was joined by his staff?

I don't know his staff to see them but I would certainly think so. I don't think Charles goes anywhere without at least a few people in tow.

Jason and Christian were in the second row behind William.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom