King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 21: May 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia's
Current Events Part 22

zixdly.jpg

The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
The Forum Moderators

nothing mentioned from the royal palace here too,i don't know if the king will meet Mohammed VI neither .
i hope so anyway.

i hardly doubt Mohammed VI received him at the airport,M6 is not in Marrakech he is in Casablanca now and was in Fez before going to Casa.

Last edited:
Duke of Marmalade thanks for the Article and the translation.
there is YET no proof the two kings has met.i have to say that this visit was scheduled a long time before but postponed by J.C illness

well they will meet tomorrow,according to MAP the king will receive Juan Carlos in Marrakech royal palace this monday.
Bizzare as they said Juan Carlos will stay only 4 days in Morocco and live in Sunday.

King Juan Carlos attended an audience with the board of the finance bank and his president Rodrigo Rato at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid. May 10, 2011

PPE Agency Madrid

Queen

Signature of the agreement of collaboration to carry out the Campaign " Memory Bank" between the Queen Sofia Foundation, Antena 3 Televisión, Corporación Radio Televisión Española, Federación de Organismos de Radio y Televisión Autónomos (FORTA), Gestevisión Telecinco S.A., Grupo COPE, Grupo Prisa, Grupo Vocento, Grupo Zeta, La Sexta and Unidad Editorial
La Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...nco_recuerdos/20110516_banco_recuerdos_01.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...nco_recuerdos/20110516_banco_recuerdos_02.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...nco_recuerdos/20110516_banco_recuerdos_03.jpg

BelgaPicture - Category details
BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited:
King Juan Carlos of Spain attended an audiences with Coviran members, chaired by D. Antonio Robles Lizancos to mark the 50 anniversary of the establishment of the cooperative at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid. May 19, 2011

PPE Agency Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom