Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 1: Nov. 2003 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Blueice@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:48 am
They are lovely couple; it is impossible not to be stricken by the quantity of positive energy and love that radiates from their photos together. Letizia is a lady of strong personality and stable sense of style – I believe it would even get better and better as the time passes. Particular shade of red always looks good on her, and that lovely light blue jacket flatters her figure and tanned complexion. I find it especially lovely the way He tries to match his shirt and tie shades with those on Her outfits. So sweet!

Welcome back Alex, you’ve been missed. :flower:
I have to agree. I have seen some true warmth out of this couple--unlike at the wedding. They are finally showing the love and affection I thought was under there somewhere that they where concealing at the pre-wedding and post-wedding cerebration. Bravo to Felipe and Letizia!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

two adorable pictures of Letizia with her mother-in-law.
You can tell she gets along with her new family.

Wow she recycled that outfit pretty fast.

OK. It's time to start a new thread so this one will be closed.

Letizia looks nice, but I wish she didn't put her hair into a ponytail.

Why not, at list she change hair. Since the begining she always wear in the same way.

Originally posted by sky@Jul 6th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
The light blue is another colour that suits her perfectly...I like her ponytail and her outfit design including the shoes...

What a lively woman :flower:

ennyllorac, you asked this in the previous thread

Thanks for the reply.. Now does anyone know what sash Inakin is wearing (...)?

Well, i found out :flower: Iñaki is wearing the Order of the Sports Merit that he receaved some years ago ;)

Originally posted by xicamaluca@Jul 6th, 2004 - 7:46 pm
ennyllorac, you asked this in the previous thread

Thanks for the reply.. Now does anyone know what sash Inakin is wearing (...)?

Well, i found out :flower: Iñaki is wearing the Order of the Sports Merit that he receaved some years ago ;)
Thanks!!! I appreciate your reply!!!!

Originally posted by ennyllorac+Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ennyllorac @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lucys@Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:22 pm
To be less than elegant, do you think he's thinking "Oh. honey, when I get you home tonight!"
*laughing* That is too funny!!!!!!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:flower: I'm sure they were prettty "active" during their honeymoon. They must be in overdrive now that the pressure will soon be on on produce an heir! :flower:

Originally posted by bluetortuga+Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:01 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bluetortuga @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:01 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ennyllorac@Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:38 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-lucys
@Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:22 pm
To be less than elegant, do you think he's thinking "Oh. honey, when I get you home tonight!"

*laughing* That is too funny!!!!!!! :lol:
:flower: I'm sure they were prettty "active" during their honeymoon. They must be in overdrive now that the pressure will soon be on on produce an heir! :flower: [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: Let's just hope they wait at least a year before making her a baby machine.

Laetizia has a very good taste, and lot of style; she is with mathilde one of prettiest princess

Originally posted by ennyllorac+Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:32 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ennyllorac @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:32 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bluetortuga@Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:01 pm
Originally posted by ennyllorac@Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:38 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-lucys
@Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:22 pm

*laughing* That is too funny!!!!!!! :lol:

:flower: I'm sure they were prettty "active" during their honeymoon. They must be in overdrive now that the pressure will soon be on on produce an heir! :flower:
:rolleyes: Let's just hope they wait at least a year before making her a baby machine. [/b][/quote]
i think they will... letizia, it seems to me, that she doesn't really want to have a baby now. she has been an independent woman for years, and all this is quite 'preassuring' for her.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

she can't in militar activities. militar protocol is very stric with this things. i was really surprised that felipe went with the beard and didn't shave...

:huh: how many orders are there for spanish citizens?

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 7th, 2004 - 4:08 am
i was really surprised that felipe went with the beard and didn't shave...
I wasn't. Beards are very very common in Spain--even in military men. And in politicians, which in my country you never see.

This isn't the first time Felipe has sported a beard :flower:

She is so thin, I can't imagine her being pregnant...but first-impressions can be deceiving.

Perhaps their children's height will be normalized... :p

Originally posted by Anna_R+Jul 7th, 2004 - 10:32 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anna_R @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 10:32 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-didem@Jul 7th, 2004 - 9:50 am
Letizia's red gown and blue costume is very elegance and excellence

another news and photos

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2004/07/07/galeria_letizia/
This link is just for Hola subscribers, I couldn't see any of the pictures.....could someone be kind enough to post them here??? :rolleyes:

thanks a lot,
love,
Anna :heart:[/b][/quote]
Most of them are images we've seen before on this board--they are overviewing in images her first steps as Princess of Asturias--except the two from the reception they hosted in Rome for the Spanish Ambassador to the Vatican and the Spanish ecclesiastics. Not very good quality, but here they are:

Rome 1

Rome 2 (LOVE the outfit!)

Yes, she is very beutiful!!!!!!!!!Is peat ixiste so very few pics of that.

Originally posted by lucys@Jul 7th, 2004 - 12:18 pm
Most of them are images we've seen before on this board--they are overviewing in images her first steps as Princess of Asturias--except the two from the reception they hosted in Rome for the Spanish Ambassador to the Vatican and the Spanish ecclesiastics. Not very good quality, but here they are:

Rome 1

Rome 2 (LOVE the outfit!)
Thank you Lucys!!!!

I loved the outfit as well.......my admiration for Letizia grows more and more as time passes.

love and thanks again,
Anna :heart:

Originally posted by nouwrein@Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:45 pm

I wish I could remember where I read it so that I could post it, but I read this little piece in the Spanish press that said that words seemed unnecessary between Felipe and Letizia, because the way they look at one another is so very expressive. These photos, among others, remind me of that commentary.

By the by--some very awesome shoes she is wearing.

The couple's next official activity

Thursday, 8 of July of 2004

INAUGURATION OF the NEW SEAT Of the SUPERIOR ADVICE OF the CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY and Madrid NAVIGATION

hope to see a new outfit :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom