The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Beautiful pictures of Christian! He is so adorable and beautiful! :)
I love this new photos!
He`s growing up so fast! He`s getting cuter everytime we see him!

Old 07-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie
Well, I really do like them and here's why: I'm from a country where the crown princely couple always gives offical photo shoots with their children and yes, we had some wonderful pictures last week (as you could have seen in the Tavernelle photoshoot thread) but I don't think it's spontaneous at all. I mean, I understand that royals want their privacy (especially for their kids) and organize big photoshoots like these, but it's always the same. A prince and princess with their two beautiful daughters, posing for some happy pictures
I agree, and Im glad you brought up the dutch photoshoots, I thought the same thing, they pretty much look the same, very posed, and allthough Maxima and Willem Alexander do their best the children looks a little miffed by all the press screaming Amaaaaaliaaaaaa, and I wont be suprised if the papprazzi will try get some more natural this summer. I think you get more natural pictures like Philippe and Mathilde just did, invite one photographer the family is familiar with with them doing some activites. But I also like seeing some private pictures like theese. Someone said they looked to ordinary, I disagree, Christian looks like happy healthy boy, and I much prefer them than some of the official ones released that were taken by Steen Evald, they were IMO, stiff, airbrushed, posed and Christian did not look half as cute as in theese pictures taken by his parents, yes the light and focus is not soooooo professional, but who cares. Theese pics are adorable.

Old 07-10-2006, 02:17 AM
Heir Apparent

As this thread is quite long - it has been closed.

We hope you'll join us in the new thread.

Danish forum moderators

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off