Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 2: June 2007 - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian seems such an affectionate little boy! And Nikolai looks quite at home 'holding the baby'! Just such a lovely picture.

Lovely picture, Christian looks very sweet. Too bad isabella is wearing the same dress again

The picture was taken on the same occasion (40th wedding anniversary), so of course she is wearing the same dress.:flowers:

This is late in coming to light, but if you've wondered who P.Isabella's godmother, Dr. Nadine Johnston, is--"Hello" magazine identified her as an Australian scientist who works at Cambridge University. How nice for Isabella to have a connection to her Mother's homeland.

I think I know why Christian has been so cranky lately: he's getting more teeth. Even mild mannered children become upset, since they're in pain. He's also had fingers in his mouth, something they also do when getting new teeth. He was upset at Legoland in some of the pictures, and he even through a brief tantrum at the photoshoot. I thought at first that he might be tired, or getting sick, or something of that sort, but now I think it's teething. My nephew went through it, and was a little hellian and a pain to be around for a brief time, when he's usually sweet and well-behaved, kind of like Christian.

I think I know why Christian has been so cranky lately: he's getting more teeth. Even mild mannered children become upset, since they're in pain. He's also had fingers in his mouth, something they also do when getting new teeth. He was upset at Legoland in some of the pictures, and he even through a brief tantrum at the photoshoot. I thought at first that he might be tired, or getting sick, or something of that sort, but now I think it's teething. My nephew went through it, and was a little hellian and a pain to be around for a brief time, when he's usually sweet and well-behaved, kind of like Christian.

Teeth can put children in so much pain and it is a normal age for such things. But if its not his teeth than it could just be he was bothered by something, even the best mannered adults hav their good & bad days & Christian is only a child. I do hope he gets better soon if its due to his teeth:flowers:

the dachshund adoring look, he makes the picture :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adorable :wub: Look at how the dog is looking at him. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already been said that P.Isabella resembles Frederick, and on the close-up pictures in the Royal-something source(mentioned by Glittering Tiaras?) she looks uncannily like her father. Lucky girl, she's going to be a beauty whether she looks like either parent.

It's already been said that P.Isabella resembles Frederick, and on the close-up pictures in the Royal-something source(mentioned by Glittering Tiaras?) she looks uncannily like her father. Lucky girl, she's going to be a beauty whether she looks like either parent.

Wow, she really does look like Frederick. Especially her eyes. Christian doesn't particularly remind me of either of his parents.

The pic with the dog (I think it is called Célimène, no ?) is truly wonderful !:wub:

at first, I thought Christian looked a lot like his grandfather Henrik, but as he ages, I am seeing more and more of Frederik in him, except for his eyes, which are Mary's (the shape, not the color).
Isabella (I still think of her as Lillepigen) is a great mix of Frederik, Henrik, and Mary

Christian looks cute as he grow...and now he starts to do those litle funny things that all children do and the parents laugh...

christian and isabella are so cute.
and can some tell me what happen too the crown princess mary message board
please.
billie-jo

Christian and Isabella are really cute children. :) I wish we can see more pics of little princess.

A monogram for Princess Isabella?

I was wondering about this earlier on the christening thread but does anyone know if and when Princess Isabella will receive her own monogram?

I don't know how the monogram business is determined. Since Isabella is H.R.H. I assumed she would be getting one but is it that maybe monograms are only given to the regent, the regent's spouse, their children and children's spouses and the future heir to the throne? That would explain why Isabella still hasn't got her own monogram and why Joachim's sons do not have one. Does anyone know?

Will Nikolai and Felix ever get one? Or, like Catharina said, is it just for the queen, prince consort, crown prince couple and the CPC's heir?

I'm sure when the children come of age...they'll be given one.

Christian got a monogram when he was around 3-5 months old, so I think that Isabella might get one soon - if she doesn't get one before she is a year old, I don't think she'll get one until she turns 18 :flowers:

I just can't wait to see what Margrethe designs for Isabella's monogram!

Christian got his monogram shortly after his birth from Margrethe since he will be a future King of Denmark. I believe Nikolai and Felix will receive their respective monograms once they become of age. I'm sure Isabella will receive a monogram but when is certainly the question. Would she get one within a year since she is the daughter of the Crown Princely couple or will she receive one upon her 18th birthday like her cousins?

do you all mean a coat of arms (like people have engraved on their ring). A monogramme is a couple of alfabet letters entwined (embroidered on towels etc)

do you all mean a coat of arms (like people have engraved on their ring). A monogramme is a couple of alfabet letters entwined (embroidered on towels etc)

I believe we're talking about the letters entwined such as Christian's which is made up of two C's.

"Christian's First Flirt" :lol:
"Flirt" 1
"Flirt" 2

These pics were taken at the christening of Dagmar Louise Foss on August 18th, which the whole family attended

(Se og Hor)

what a cutie-pie. He seems all grown up. i could imagine him thinking when the little girl was picking something up " just leave it, who cares"from the way he was looking or he could be curioues:ROFLMAO:

Oh good...
Christian is so cute...
I think he is going to be a heart breker in the future...

Thanks for sharing thesem cute pics...Christian is adorable.

Might we be looking at a future Queen of Denmark?:wub:

I'm just kidding, but those are sweet pictures. Are there any other pictures of the christening?

Might we be looking at a future Queen of Denmark?:wub:

I'm just kidding, but those are sweet pictures. Are there any other pictures of the christening?

Yes, in the magazine itself :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom