Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse, Current Events 1: March 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in love for Christian. He's a precious baby. but i hated when he was photographed with a dirty mouth in his birthday. that was incredible! i never expected to see a royal baby like that.
apart from that i think mary is doing a very good job as a mother.

Aquarela said:
i'm in love for Christian. He's a precious baby. but i hated when he was photographed with a dirty mouth in his birthday. that was incredible! i never expected to see a royal baby like that.

I loved that picture of him! All babies look like that when they eat cake, even royals! It shows that he's normal. And he looked extra cute, too!:)

Aquarela said:

Yes, me too, I was very surprised when I saw those photos. He's the future king of Denmark!!!

the prince christian is a beautiful boy and I believe that her sister also goes to be precious !!!!!

acdc1 said:
I loved that picture of him! All babies look like that when they eat cake, even royals! It shows that he's normal. And he looked extra cute, too!:)

Yes, acd, he looked cute I agree but one of these days we'll see little Christian taking his bath! Some pics are funny and cute but please keep them in the family albums. These royal children are becoming too "commoner".
Prince Frederik told to the press his daughter was not a doll, but a child. I agree with him. Well Christian is not a puppet or a little clown either.

Thanks Nouvelle.

Aquarela said:
Yes, acd, he looked cute I agree but one of these days we'll see little Christian taking his bath! Some pics are funny and cute but please keep them in the family albums. These royal children are becoming too "commoner".
Prince Frederik told to the press his daughter was not a doll, but a child. I agree with him. Well Christian is not a puppet or a little clown either.

Thanks Nouvelle.

I think there's a difference between seeing Christian eat birthday cake and seeing Christian naked in the bathtub. The first birthday of the future King is something to be shared and celebrated.....a bath is not. Hence why the photos are neither a big deal nor unwarranted.

As for royal children becoming too "common".....would you prefer that we never see photos of them ever until they're 18 or something? Come on now.

Aquarela said:

Thanks Nouvelle.

I agree with you. Christian and his sister are royal babies, they are very important for Denmark

Christian is going to be such a cute brother!

I'm looking forward to seeing her again :flowers:

Yeah! I thought she'd have light hair and eyes like Chrisitan, but I guess the dark genes took over on this one. Also, I thought her nose looked a little like Fredricks... All the same, can't wait to see her!

I hope Frederik and Mary will take the photos of the little princess soon... I hope that we will not have to wait for the christening to see her one more time

Just a little silly story:
My friend attended a christening at fredensborg this sunday...And Queen Magrethe was there( She always attends service on Sundays even if someones having a christening)
Anyway, afterwards they all saw her walking across the lawn into the chancellory house..Going over to visit her grandchildren?
And i hope they release some photos soon. Find it a bit strange that they haven't already...but it is their prerogative. :sad:

Maybe because she is a second child, so the focus is not as necesary. Plus we already saw the whole family with the little princess. We may just have to wait until the baptism.

With regards to official photos/portraits of the Fabulous Four...remember with Christian is was just Mary and Frederik and the four day old babe and it was probably very easy to get a photo...Who knows, maybe they tried to do the same with the little girl, after arriving home with her tried to get some portraits done, but Christian wasn't co-operating (as almost 2 year olds are want to do) maybe he needed something to eat, a nap, they took some but Christian's "behaviour" meant they weren't suitable...He looks like a well-behaved kid, but even they have their moments...Anyway, I blame Christian for the delay ;)

The baby looked a little jaundice after leaving the hospital. If everyone remembers, Prince Christian had jaundice after leaving the hospital. In the photo released shortly after his birth, it was clear that the baby had jaundice. Thus, maybe this time the parents plan to wait a while until the baby has had its first check-up to take photos with the baby, which may mean we will be waiting as long as a month before we see pics.

The Danish Royal Family will release official photos of the Lille Prinsesse when they are ready. Please wait patiently with the rest of us until it happens.

Since the Lille Prinsesse has not been diagnosed as having jaundice, it is best if we don't assume the worst. Remember that opinions should be backed up by published reports.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Mandy
Danish Forum Moderator

Ctejnoe said:
Just a little silly story:
My friend attended a christening at fredensborg this sunday...And Queen Magrethe was there( She always attends service on Sundays even if someones having a christening)
Anyway, afterwards they all saw her walking across the lawn into the chancellory house..Going over to visit her grandchildren?
And i hope they release some photos soon. Find it a bit strange that they haven't already...but it is their prerogative. :sad:

That wasn't a silly story at all- a sweet one and your friend was very lucky to have seen Margarethe . I also CAN'T wait to see pics of the little Princess- she will most likely be beautiful like Christian :)

So the Queen attend the service every Sunday? Very nice to go to church with the Queen!! I think that if she attends every Sunday the mess she will probably go every Sunday to see his grandchild and now her little new granddaugther!

Astrologers vary in terms of interpreting a chart, and newspapers tend to give short and inaccurate interpretations.

I'll give a more detailed horoscope.

Sun in Taurus
Taureans tend to be grounded, level-headed and practical, dependable and helpful. When Taureans work they work hard, and when they relax, it resembles laziness! They aren't overly impulsive, instead preferring to make decisions slowly and properly - they dislike being rushed. They're stubborn and once they've made up their minds, nothing will change it. Tradition, family, loyalty and security are important elements to them.

Moon in Gemini
People with this placement of the Moon are usually witty and charming. Although in private they can be irritable and moody at times. They tend to be interesting people because they have so many interests and projects going at the same time. They are usually curious and well-informed, but cn be nervous and restless if they haven't got enough to stimulate their overactive minds. Overall they are friendly, open and talkative people, but find it difficult to choose just one career, home or interest and often take a long time to settle.

Mercury in Aries
Most likely to make quick decisions and to be direct and enthusiastic when talking to others, althoughh this may be somewhat more subtle due to the more careful and conservative Taurus Sun.

Venus in Gemini
These people love conversation, and dislike being held back. They love talking and their tastes change regularly, and are changable and sometimes fickle. They have an interest in things that are fun and include variety and learning. They need space and constant change, the Taurus Sun may make this less obvious, but it will be an inner feeling especially in relationships.

Mars in Pisces
Those with this placement tend to be more timid and indirect. They are more passive and it can be hard for them to assert their feelings and opinions. They usually express their energy in creative ways and are usually those who use the fighting energy of Mars to campaign for the Pisces goal of peace.

More later if it's wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very funny to read, but do not believe in them!

Wow! That blows me away!

Imagine being able to say to your little one, "The Queen was at your christening."

I find that just brilliant.

I have a feeling that the baby has a head full of hair and does not look as beautiful and they don't want to show pics like that. Most babies are not beautiful as soon as they are born...those are the ones who turn out to be gorgeous later in life. I wonder if Mary, who seems very worried about her image is worried that people would only remember the baby that way. She has the right to wait a few months until the baby looks more like she will look in the future. Does that make sense without offending anyone? Just a true opinion!

Roxsteve said:
I have a feeling that the baby has a head full of hair and does not look as beautiful and they don't want to show pics like that. Most babies are not beautiful as soon as they are born...those are the ones who turn out to be gorgeous later in life. I wonder if Mary, who seems very worried about her image is worried that people would only remember the baby that way. She has the right to wait a few months until the baby looks more like she will look in the future. Does that make sense without offending anyone? Just a true opinion!
I dont' know if that has anything to do with it since she was presented to the world a couple days after she was born. :neutral:

Last edited:
Roxsteve said:

I´m here a bit puzzled.
Yes, the baby seems to have a lot of dark hair...but isn´t that, what all parents want? At least I´m finding it more beautiful than bald babies.
And we have already seen her...so we know, how she is looking.
She seemed a little jaundiced at her presentation...and it´s easily possible, that this got a bit worse (usually neonatal jaundice starts on the second day), but by now, it should be gone.

Then again...we have gotten many family pics at their arrival at home, the press could make close-ups in the hospital. There are many opportunites for releasing a formal family pic (Swedish state visit, mother´s day, wedding anniversary, Frederik´s bday)...so no need to hurry actually. But of course I also would want to see official family pics and a bit of nagging and wondering should be allowed...also because I think, that Christian´s clothes looked very much "kindergarten toddler" at the presentation...and I want things more formal (I´m superficial, I know ;))

Roxsteve said:

Sorry, but I do not agree at all. First of all ANY mother, when she has a baby she loves it at first glance and she does not realise if the baby is pretty or not, because for any mother, her baby is the prettiest in the world, and Mary should not escape to this rule.

Secondly, they already presented Lille Princess, to the world, so it is obvious that they do not hide her:bang:

Little Christian, who in my opinion was not an extremely pretty babyborn, turned to a wonderfull lovely little boy, but he has been normally presented with his proud and full of love parents.

And I find a very curious thing. Comapring Christian and Leonor, they were many people saying that the DCP were showing Christian very often, and this was positive, on the other hand Princes of Asturias were hiding Leonor, and this for some people was abnormal and for other was perfect.
Now the SRF released immediately pics of Infanta Sofia and the Danish no, and of course they will be many people to criticize both behaviors.

Out of being Princes, both couples are normal parents, and they have the right to raise their childred as THEY find it better. Life for this babies is not a beauty contest, in front of billions of judjes......

Roxsteve said:
If what you say were true - which doesn't make sense in the context of the presentation at the Rigshospitalet and afterwards at the Kancellihuset - why do you as a matter of fact assume that it should be Mary that worries about having a non-picture perfect baby:ermm: ? Why isn't it Frederik - or the queen or protocol for that matter (not the first heir!) who has decided that they do not want to have another photo session ??

Can you explain in which ways Mary has displayed a worry about her image? And how is this connected with the looks of a newborn?

Mary and the DRF get in trouble if they give too many photos and also get in trouble if they dont. Its a case of damned if they do damned if they dont. Just let them do it their way. :flowers:

They will already leave the photos when they must do it ..

Well I think the problem is that they have release official pictures of Christian when we was born and not yet they have release pictures of the littleprincess so everyone is speculating about what is happening and I think that is very normal and fair enough to say whatever we are thinking of the situation! I really don't know what to think I just want to say that both brothers should have the same treatment and pictures should be release has they were for Christian, if everything is doing well with the baby, what we think they are, pictures should have already be release otherwise they should make a statement saying why not!

Australian said:
Mary and the DRF get in trouble if they give too many photos and also get in trouble if they dont. Its a case of damned if they do damned if they dont. Just let them do it their way. :flowers:
I don't agree with you! Everyone is happy when they release pictures of the little ones! I think that no one has ever said anything wrong when Mary released pictures from Christian, of course everyone has to do a comment!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom