Queen Silvia Jewels 3: Jan 2016 - Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pictures.

I have often wondered if Silvia ever gets tired of using the same collet necklace time and again. I do wish the Swedes would be willing to innovate a little by adding a brooch or two to their collets to vary things around a bit.

Very nice new pictures, the hair is so good.mi love the ruby brooch, don't remember it.

Silvia is wearing the Connuaght tiara at the gala:

I love this tiara but I wish she wore the Braganza tiara.

The Connaught is my fave tiara, but I agree, I would rather see the queen wearing one of the more prominent like the Braganza.:flowers:

I was expecting a more "important" tiara for the queen, but she looks lovely with the Connaught just the same.

I don't think Silvia ranks her tiaras. She took the Connaught when the the King turned 50 too.

For a black tie dinner i think it's a proper choice.

The Connaught tiara is one of my favorites tiaras and it looks greatt on Queen Silvia.

I'm not crazy about the Connaught on Queen Silvia at this point- it always seems like a more girlish, fanciful tiara to me- a bit too whimsical to be really regal.

I like it better on Victoria and Madeleine when they've worn it. I know it gets a lot of criticism, but I think Sil looks better in her Party Antlers.

I think Silvia's choice of the Connaught for a Black Tie event is the perfect compromise.

Perfect tiara with hair of course. Also, adore the pink earrings for day, and what was the pink brooch?

Agree!!! I don't like at all this tiara!!!

Silvia's beautiful necklace at the baptism:

Queen Silvia of Sweden is seen after the christening of Prince Oscar... News Photo | Getty Images

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Cameo Tiara, Revisited

This tiara is one of the most beautiful I have seen. Such an exquisite design and craft. The tiara overall is incredible, regal, and magnificent.

Here is a photo of Silvia's stunning necklace and earrings she wore recently.

The Brazilian Tiara | The Court Jeweller

An amazingly regal tiara!

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Silvia has worn these gorgeous pearls several time of the past few years. They must have become a favourite of hers, and I don't blame her for that. The clasp is so beautiful.

I'm in love with this tiara!! My favorite all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom