Queen Rania Jewellery 3: November 2009- Nov. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New earrings

Image has been cropped and is not subject of copyright

Aug. 2014 New bracelet

Image has been cropped and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 520
September 17, 2014

Official dinner at the Elysee Palace.

New bracelet, old earrings and rings.

images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• earrings.jpg
    earrings.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,136
  • rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,159
  • bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 599
Photoshopped picture of Queen Rania wearing the circle tiara.

ImageBam

Bulgari Mediterranean Eden earrings with pink gold, white ceramic, amethyst & pave diamonds
Bulgari MEDITERRANEAN EDEN earrings in 18kt pink gold with white ceramic, amethysts and pavé diamonds. OR855889

Thanks Godiva. Although we knew this info (other member posted it) I´ve never seen clear pic of these earrings. I really like them.

This bracelet is probably Bulgari Elisia double-ellipse bracelet :Bulgari Elisia Double-Ellipse Bracelet as seen on Whitney Port

yes Godiva its her new bracelet. Queen has more jewels of Bulgari also a few diamond bracelets.

"ELISIA double-ellipse bracelet in 18kt white gold with diamonds and pavé diamonds"

Last edited:
It´s beautiful I hope she wears it again soon.

Photoshopped picture of Queen Rania wearing the circle tiara.

ImageBam

Photoshopped picture of Queen Rania wearing Princess Muna´s tiara.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Thank you for imagining these wonderful possibilities. I hope that Queen Rania actually wears both the Diamond Loop Tiara and Princess Muna's Diamond Tiara someday. I have never seen such a clear photo of either tiara but especially Princess Muna's Tiara.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I've been working lately on the tiaras of the Jordanian Royal Family. Queen Rania has worn five tiaras.

Diamond Halo Tiara - borrowed from her sister-in-law, Princess Haya, before she had any tiaras of her own

Diamond Tiara - was only worn three times in 2001 and has not been worn since

Emerald Ivy Tiara - borrowed from Boucheron and worn twice in 2003

Arabic Script Tiara - was only worn twice in 2006 and has not been worn since

Diamond Bracelet Tiara - first worn in 2008 and has been the only tiara she has worn sincehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:
UAE- October 2014

Attachments

• 877.jpg
    877.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 293
You´re welcome Godiva.

The earrings and necklaces are new.

You´re welcome Godiva.

You´re welcome Godiva.

Yes, I think so too, the earrings are definetely new, the bracelet is the one she wore in France and the necklace is the one she wore for the first time at ClintonGI. This necklace is very hot fashion at the time, I think it is called T necklace or gold bar necklace or something like this. I am searching for the designer

Last edited:
You´re welcome Godiva.

Yes, I think so too, the earrings are definetely new, the bracelet is the one she wore in France and the necklace is the one she wore for the first time at ClintonGI. This necklace is very hot, I think it is called T necklace or gold bar necklace or curve necklace or something like this : Gold Necklace - Bar Necklace, Gold Curve Necklace on Luulla
I am searching for the designer

Last edited:
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Queen Rania wore these earrings on Oct. 28, 2014, I can't say if the drop earrings are new but the stud earrings, kind of silver, or black diamonds little earrings, I think I ve never see it again in the past, I have noticed that this kind of earrings are very in fashion this time and they follow the curve of the ear, curve earrings maybe?
This Diane Kordas ear cuff seems quite similar : http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/516586/Diane_Kordas/18-karat-rose-gold-diamond-ear-cuff-

Last edited:
Thanks Godiva. Yes both earrings are new.

UAE- October 2014

Here, in this photo, QR also wears an ear cuff except from the drop earrings.

Opening of the Parliament

New earrings and necklace

images have been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• parliament.jpg
    parliament.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 237
Queen Rania Arabic Script Tiara

Image has been cropped (less than 20% of the original pic) and is not subject of copyright

The tiara was made in 2005 by one of Queen Rania´s favourites jewellers, Yan Sicard, who works to Fred. King Abdullah ordered to him made a new tiara for his wife.
Sicard also designed the tiara and choose to the scroll motifs an Arabic inscription from the Coran: « Only Allah is the Great ». The tiara is mounted in white gold and set with 1.300 diamonds. The tiara is topped by a large diamond weighing about 20 carats.

More close ups:

Yes, I noticed these pics a couple weeks ago on imgur. The user who posted the pictures calls the post "Tiara my Dad did for Queen of Jordan 8 years ago" and they were posted two years ago which means that the tiara was made around 2004. She says "Ordered to FRED by her husband king of Jordan, designed by FRED and made by my father and his colleagues." The captions say that the tiara contains over 1,300 diamonds and is set in white gold. I'm not sure how accurate her info is because later in the comments she says that the queen in question is Queen Noor which we know is not true but even still the pictures of the tiara being made are definitely worth a look.

Imgur - Tiara my Dad did for Queen of Jordan 8 years ago

Back
Top Bottom