Queen Rania Jewellery 3: November 2009- Nov. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank`s . Very nice earrings , I like them veyr much.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are gorgeous earrings. Very delicate looking.

The earrings Queen Rania is wearing are certainly beautiful and love the design of it. Brilliant.

Lovely earrings but I'd prefer them without the pearl-shaped drop on the end.

I like her new pearls earrings she only has two earrings with grey pearls. I hope she wears them again.

Nice Pics Of Queen Rania , and Nice Zooming , and Nice your Name Signature too :cool: , Thanx For Posting Burzg .

Nice Earrings Both For Lunch & Dinner , and The Dinner Bracelet Nice Too , Thanx Salma

No her engagement ring is very ugly and different, and the ring is new.

I am sorry, but the detail in the shoulder is really ugly, it looks like a cheap christmas decoration:D, also it really doesn't add anything to the top, it even makes it tacky and not refined at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
What an ugly outfit, nothing is beautiful in that outfit, ugly brooch, ugly top, ugly skirt, ugly shoes and ugly purse, and her hair and make up are horrible.

I am sorry, but the detail in the shoulder is really ugly, it looks like a cheap christmas decoration:D, also it really doesn't add anything to the top, it even makes it tacky and not refined at all.
The designer choosed it for Queen Rania. It´s made with gold and copper.

Her jewels have always been very simple and discreet and these new pieces are no exception to the rule. They're nice, but I can't go crazy about them.

Back
Top Bottom