Luxembourg Princesses Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Both tiaras look quite spectacular! Their stones are gorgeous!

Stunning photos for the Luxembourg ladies in tiaras.

Does anyone have a better picture of Princess Tessy's tiara at the gala dinner?

She's not a princess yet but Clarie Lademacher's engagement ring has got to be one of my least favorites. The center stone is nice but I really dislike the setting.

I was surprised at how much I disliked it. Surprised and disappointed. :sad:

Even being a Royal Prince doesn't mean you have good taste when it comes to jewels. Look at Princess Marie of Denmarks engagement ring. Although it has grown on me a little.

Everyone I know dislikes Marie's ring but I honestly don't think it's that bad. The idea of a ruby, a sapphire and a diamond to represent the tricolor of the bride's native France is lovely imo.

As for Claire, I find her ring rather masculine looking. And it doesn't help that she doesn't have very ladylike hands and could really have benefited from a good manicure in that photo. :eek:

I suppose I expected Felix to give Claire an engagement ring at least as spectacular as the one big brother Guillaume chose for Stephanie...but maybe Claire selected her own ring. :ermm:

Last edited:
At the civil wedding, Claire wore beautiful aquamarine/blue topaz earrings:

Pic

(Photo from Iceflower)

I am so glad she wore the Floral tiara. It's so beautiful and classic. A perfect wedding tiara in my opinion.

I'm kind of disappointed that Claire didn't wear the Congo tiara, I personally love that tiara because it's so delicate and beautiful. It also hasn't been worn since MT so I was hoping it would come back on Claire but oh well. The floral tiara is a nice second choice.

I think it's nice too that MT leant Claire her wedding earrings. I don't care for Claire's aquamarine earrings at the civil ceremony, I think pearl and diamond earrings would have matched better with her outfit not to mention they are girly and romantic.

I think that her choice was exquisite. It framed her face quite well and it is a most beautiful tiara. I like the Congo tiara very much, but it is more "tailored" if you know what I mean. This floral tiara is more romantic. An excellent choice.

I think that her choice was exquisite. It framed her face quite well and it is a most beautiful tiara. I like the Congo tiara very much, but it is more "tailored" if you know what I mean. This floral tiara is more romantic. An excellent choice.

I wonder if the Luxembourg ladies are starting a tradition for the Congo tiara? Perhaps they are keeping the Congo tiara for brides who are either born into the family (Marie Astrid/Margrethe) or are the future Grand Duchesses(Josephine-Charlotte, Maria Theresa, Stephanie). Princess Tessy did not wear a tiara at her wedding.

I’ve recently been updating my posts on the tiaras of the Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family. The family has a very large and diverse jewellery collection and other than a few pieces reserved for the Grand Duchess, they share the collection well with each other. I’m only including a list of the tiaras worn by the ladies who do not have their own jewellery thread. This is certainly not a complete list, it only includes tiaras for which I have seen pictures of them wearing.

Princess Claire of Luxembourg
Vine Leaves Tiara

Archduchess Marie Astrid of Austria, Princess of Luxembourg
Amethyst & Pearl Tiara
Aquamarine Tiara
Congo Diamond Necklace Tiara
Emerald Peacock Necklace Tiara
Sapphire Bracelet Tiara

Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein, Princess of Luxembourg
Aquamarine Tiara
Citrine & Pearl Tiara
Congo Diamond Necklace Tiara
Pearl & Diamond Choker Tiara
Sapphire Bracelet Tiara

Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg
Aquamarine Parure Tiara
Belgium Scroll Tiara
Diamond Art Deco Tiara

Countess Diane de Nassau (second wife of Prince Jean of Luxembourg)
Diamond Art Deco Tiara

Here is Claire wearing a stunning diamond ring:

Pic

I wonder what the story behind the ring is. Here she is wearing it at her civil wedding. I really do love it more than her engagement ring.

Here is Claire wearing a stunning diamond ring:

Pic

I wonder what the story behind the ring is. Here she is wearing it at her civil wedding. I really do love it more than her engagement ring.

Interesting that she doesn't wear her engagement ring. Maybe she had it redesigned?

I'd love to find out.

I'm not sure about the tiara but the rubies on Claire are absolutely stunning.

I wonder if Claire's tiara is actually a matching bracelet that has been re-purposed. It wouldn't be the first time someone has converted a bracelet into a tiara (Queen Rania of Jordan has done it).

:previous: I believe that you are right and that the tiara really is also a bracelet. But I don't think that it has been Claire's (or Rania's) idea to convert their bracelet into a tiara. Much rather I believe that the jewellers already designed the jewels to be convertible, and that the bracelet already came with a tiara frame when they were bought.

No jewels in the Royal Lux. Vault were great enough for Princess Claire !

So Mr Lademacher (as Mr Miller did before) baught her a bling bling necklace and earrings that overshaduwed the Grand Duchess and the Heditary Grand Duchess jewels.

Back
Top Bottom