Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dislike every tiara but the last one. Good to see MM looking like a Princess though...

I love MM wedding "daisy" tiara. It's so delicate and beautiful. It's my fav out of all of hers that she's worn so far.

Jewels at Frederik and Mary's wedding:

1 2 3 4

I love tiara and earrings. The earrings are simply magnificent. Her tiara was perfect to me.

Does anyone know if MM's daisy tiara can be converted into a necklace? It's so lovely as a tiara but would be beautiful as a necklace too.

Amethyst is not my favorite stone but I love this set especially on MM. Her blonde hair just makes it look like sapphires.

Does anyone know if MM's daisy tiara can be converted into a necklace? It's so lovely as a tiara but would be beautiful as a necklace too.

I don't know the answer, but I have never seen it being used as a necklace.

at today's celebrations in denmark mette-marit wore skull earrings. i don't know if i like them...

I'm not keen on the skull earrings ....

looks better on a teenager going out with her friends then on a Crown Princess at a birthday for a Queen

looks better on a teenager going out with her friends then on a Crown Princess at a birthday for a Queen

presumably the earrings are by McQueen so skulls are more a brand than anything else:lol:

skull earrings?! really!!?
i'm disappointed and a bit outraged.
shame, the coat is nice but skull earrings are a bit too much for me to bear.

I don't care for the skull earrings. Maybe for her private life they're ok but not a royal event. It's not regal at all.

In the picture with the skull earrings - how long has she been wearing the thin gold earring that is an inch or so above the skull? That also does not appear to be appropriate for a royal event. If that one is also pierced, just the idea makes me ill.

In the picture with the skull earrings - how long has she been wearing the thin gold earring that is an inch or so above the skull? That also does not appear to be appropriate for a royal event. If that one is also pierced, just the idea makes me ill.

That is a clip-on, that requires no piercing. Designer: Madyha Farooqui. Mette-Marit first saw it on an exclusive showing in Oslo. The designer said that it was not a gift (as she has been critiqued for receiving clothes for free.) It cost 7-800 NOK.

MinMote.no - Norges største moteside

I agree that the skulls are not appropriate for a royal event. (Nor do I really find them appropriate on anyone over the age of 18...) However, this is probably the royal event where they might be considered appropriate, given the birthday "child" has a love of whimsy and theatrical things. :whistling:

At today's wedding in Sweden CP Mette-Marit wore her wedding tiara with some small round brooches at the back of her hair-knot.

At today's wedding in Sweden CP Mette-Marit wore her wedding tiara with some small round brooches at the back of her hair-knot.

Her hair was great. And I love her emotion at these do's

Prince Carl Philip´s wedding.

Images have been cropped (less than 20% of the originals) and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 450
I really like this tiara and it would be a great starter tiara for ingrid alexandra

Yes i agree is perfect start for ingrid.

The details of the tiara are stunning. The earrings are also amazing.

Not crazy about little tiaras . I love this design and would live to see it expanded some how

The wedding tiara seems to be Mette-Marit's firm favourite, given that she hardly ever wears her larger amethyst tiara. Under this circumstances I don't see her giving it up and handing over to her daughter. But maybe IA can borrow it for a couple of times.

She wore this brooch before, when she was in New York in 2012.

see this post here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...mette-marit-jewellery-692-19.html#post1465349
Rather more interesting than the oversized 'fun' ring:
In NYC, Mette Marit also wore this new set of large pearl brooch with matching earrings. Question is, fake or real - considering the shape and color of the baroque pearls and the intricate design which would be very unusual for costume jewelry, I'd vote for 'real'.
Close up:
http://img279.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=848689051_SjmanskyrkanNY23sep2012_122_20lo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom