getty cache problems

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eireann

Nobility
Country
Germany
Hi,

I often have problems opening the links to cache.getty (or getty cache - I forget which it is). Is there something I can do to see the pictures there?

Try copying the link and pasting it into your address bar, that sometimes works.

If it is a red box right click on it and got to properties and copy and paste that link.

If clicking on a Getty link produces a "page cannot be displayed" message, click the 'refresh' button. More often than not this brings up the picture.

Warren said:
If clicking on a Getty link produces a "page cannot be displayed" message, click the 'refresh' button. More often than not this brings up the picture.

Thanks for your suggestions - I´ve tried refreshing the page but it doesn´t work. Oppie I will try your suggestion next time. Do the images stored there have an expiry date?

Sometimes I think they are moved (not sure what the correct term for this is) and you can't get the link to work, so it is sometimes easier just to go to the main page and search (the main page is www.gettyimages.com click on Editorial)

casadaimagem.com

Somebody can he(it) tell me how to make a search(research) on the casadaimagem.com. site example for Princess Mathilde. I thank you

Somebody can he(it) tell me how to make a search(research) on the casadaimagem.com. site example for Princess Mathilde. I thank you

Hi there,

Go on casadaigem.com and clic on "Editorial". When the page appears, tip 'Princess Mathilde' in the search bar under "Pesquisa Geral de Imagens". You'll have some pictures of her. I hope this will help you:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom