King Carl XVI Gustaf's Jubilee Year: 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there any place where we can find a schedule for their visits?

Link to a large gallery from belga with pictures from the jubilee county visit to Skane on Saturday, including several pics from the dinner given by the county govenor in the evening:

BelgaPicture - Category details

Thanks for the Link. It's great to see pics of the royal couple from the dinner in Malmö :flowers:

I am missing pics from the dinner by country govenor in Halmstad on thursday. :ermm:

Here more beautiful pics of the 3rd day there trip:
http://www.expressen.se/kvp/kungaparet-akte-helikopter-till-blekinge/

Link to a large gallery from belga with pictures from the jubilee county visit to Skane on Saturday, including several pics from the dinner given by the county govenor in the evening:

BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited:
LadyFinn - thanks for all the links with beautiful pics of the royal couple during there visits in Uppsala and Stockholm Län.

It's pitty we don't have pic of the Dinner yesterday evening in Uppsala Castle!

How is the jubilee being recieved in Sweden? From the photo's it looks popular and seems to be attracting crowds of well wishers.

Has there been any news about maybe a dinner to celebrate his 40th yet? I keep hoping they'll announce a lovely dinner with foreign royals full of tiaras.

Has there been any news about maybe a dinner to celebrate his 40th yet? I keep hoping they'll announce a lovely dinner with foreign royals full of tiaras.

No, the court has not told anything regarding a possible dinner. At the beginning of the year it was said that the king doesn't want a three-day-celebration like queen Margrethe, the king wants to put focus for these county visits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom