The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks, Avalon, for the photos!!! Yes, I thought her head looked disporportioned in the 2nd photo but I think it's the angle of the picture. Personally, I find Beatrice much more attractive than her sister. But as Avalon pointed out, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think those Myspace pages for the royals are totally fake. ANYONE can set up a Myspace page pretending to me someone else. I highly doubt anyone in the BRF would set up any sort of unofficial webpage under their own names/identities.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:34 AM
Nobility

Wow, Bea's outfit at the cuckoo Club was age- and event-appropriate, fit, and was not un-stylish. Probably one of the best outfits I've seen her in a while.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Heir Apparent

I've made a quick 'search' in the myspace and facebook with the keyword 'Princess Beatrice'. The list of the members, who claimed to be Beatrice was a few pages long. The 'Beatrice', whose myspace link we have here is just one of them.

Searching "Prince William" or "William Wales" was even more amuzing - there were about 10 pages, full off the Princes!

While I don't deny the possiblity that the younger Royals may have Myspace or Facebook accounts, I would think they have enough sence not to give full information about themselves (like titile, parents...).
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Royal Highness

when they say "eligible" i'm assuming they for dating?
Old 03-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Nobility

Unhappy Inappropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess
when they say "eligible" i'm assuming they for dating?
Yes they mean for dating. It is inappropriate for them to include Beatrice on this list since she is only 18, most of the women on that list were much older. Would you like YOUR daughter on this list?
Old 03-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowarth
Yes they mean for dating. It is inappropriate for them to include Beatrice on this list since she is only 18, most of the women on that list were much older. Would you like YOUR daughter on this list?
Actually, if you look at the top 10 (with the exception of Carmen Electra) they are all around Beatrice's age. Late teens to early/mid 20s.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 03-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Nobility

Post Drug Users

The Royalist - Fergie & Beatrice's Holiday With 'Drug Users'

Fergie & Beatrice's Holiday With 'Drug Users'
Written by Joanne Leyland
Saturday, 24 February 2007

The run of positive headlines enjoyed by Sarah, Duchess of York appears to have dramatically ended.

Less than a month since she was hailed as the Mother of The Year at a ceremony in New York, a Sunday newspaper has published a front page image of what it claims shows Prince Andrew's ex-wife and their eldest daughter, Princess Beatrice, posing with a man who is smoking a cannabis joint.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowarth
Fergie & Beatrice's Holiday With 'Drug Users' 24 February 2007
I think we all realised by now that you are no fan of Beatrice and her mother. Well, I'm neither. But this really is old news and has been discussed here already.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Serene Highness

Apparently Eugenie at least was posting on myspace at one point as at the end of the article in the Mail on Sunday which reported it a spokesperson for Prince Andrew was quoted as saying she had been but wouldn't be anymore.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Courtier

I know for certain that their cousin Ayesha has a myspace cos she is friends with a friend. and IT IS THE REAL AYESHA...i dont know if she will add anybody she doesnt know though. I dont think Eugenie ever had a myspace- if she did, she would probably be friends with her cousin(im not sure)
Old 04-27-2007, 04:24 PM
Nobility

How do you know if it is the REAL Eugenie?
Old 04-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Courtier

OH DEAR, WHAT CAN THE MATTER BEA..

PRINCES Wills and Harry weren't the only royals partying this weekend - cousin Princess Beatrice also enjoyed a wild night.
The 18-year-old looked the worse for wear as she left London's exclusive Boujis nightclub at 3am.

The Daily Record - NEWS - OH DEAR, WHAT CAN THE MATTER BEA..

ONE'S TOO MANY, BEA?
She has boozy night clubbing

BLEARY-eyed Prinshesh - sorry, Princess - Beatrice stumbles out of a club in the early hours yesterday looking the worse for wear.

Mirror.co.uk - News - Top Stories - ONE'S TOO MANY, BEA?
Old 04-30-2007, 02:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

My word. Beatrice should exhibit some control when she's out drinking with friends. There's no excuse for leaving any establishment looking like a wino, whether you're royalty or not.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-30-2007, 04:52 AM
Administrator

Neither of the above stories has a photograph, so we are unable to judge for ourselves how "wasted" she was (or not).
From the first article we have two contradictory statements:

"The princess's make-up was smudged and she could barely keep her eyes open."
and
One onlooker said: "Beatrice looked very glam and had obviously enjoyed a good night out."

Smudged, or glam? Take your pick.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Administrator

I retract. Most definitely NOT glam.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redferns
Oh my goodness, definitely not glam!
Old 04-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Nobility

Oh dear! No, not glam at all.."nuff said..:(
Old 04-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Royal Highness

Whoa!!! it's not in the least bit attractive either.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
I retract. Most definitely NOT glam.
Oh...my...God!

Tags
princess beatrice