Prince William Current Events 9: May-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Fan said:
Did he get his hair cut :)

Whatever he has done, I like it. William looks handsome in these new pictures!

Agreed. He looks a lot better than he did a few months ago!

Yes he does he could go a bit shorter though....imo

I think this is the perfect haircut for him. When he wears his hear longer, his bald spot shows. :( Very handsome indeed.

doesn't he use sun block? he looks so reddish, as if he's having sunburn.

It can be a combination of sun and just the flush from vigorous exercise.

gee whiz, does Prince William look like Peter Phillips these days or what?

Is Wills on some break from Sandhurst? He seems to have a lot of time off now.

Chin hair?

Is he growing a little hair on his chin? What do you call that, when a guy grows a little spec right smack in the center of the chin like that? I don't like it... I hope he's not doing that, but if he is, whatever. It's not like I have liked everything he's ever done in his whole life. That would be a tall order.;)

I thought that too, at first, but when you enlarge the picture, it looks like it's just a zit. Get the poor boy some Noxema!

William is shorn of his student look with a short back and sides

As an Army recruit, it's not surprising to see Prince William has been given the de rigeur short back and sides. But the Sandhurst trainee looks as if he has had a close shave with the demon barber.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=393681&in_page_id=1766&in_a_source=&ito=1490

ysbel said:
Is Wills on some break from Sandhurst? He seems to have a lot of time off now.

They do get weekend leave after the initial 5 week induction. Although I have to admit, he certainly does not seem to be getting the normal weekend training manoeuvres. It could just be that he is excelling in all his training and gets the time off while others have to do it again and again! :D

kpusa1981 said:

Invested as what? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or is William REALLY starting to look like his cousin Peter Phillips with his buzz-cut hairdo??? I've seen several pictures recently and at first I thought they were misprints because they look so much like Peter.

angiep said:
Is it just me or is William REALLY starting to look like his cousin Peter Phillips with his buzz-cut hairdo??? I've seen several pictures recently and at first I thought they were misprints because they look so much like Peter.

William and Peter always looked alike, imo. Very often, when putting my BRF folders in order, I would mix up their pics.

There are two Investitures this month. If William and Harry are not being the Investitures than who is?

Last edited:
kpusa1981 said:
There are two Investitures this month. If William and Harry are not doing the Investitures than who is?
The Queen of course. She's the one who normally carries out the investitures, the Prince of Wales also officiate them occasionally. On Wednesday the Queen will preside on at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and on the 12th another one at Buckingham Palace.

angiep said:

I agree! They look so much alike at this point it is amazing. I'm not sure if looking like his cousin makes him more or less attractive in my opinion:rolleyes: .

GrandDuchess said:
The Queen of course. She's the one who normally carries out the investitures, the Prince of Wales also officiate them occasionally. On Wednesday the Queen will preside on at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and on the 12th another one at Buckingham Palace.
What I met to say was who was receiving the Investiture.

More pictures of William playing polo at the Cirencester Park Polo Club as part of the Jack Williams Cup Matches today. I think William looks quite handsome on top of a horse, don't you? :) (From Bruno Press)

Attachments

• william.jpg
    william.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 198
  • william 2.jpg
    william 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 210
  • william 3.jpg
    william 3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 210
  • william 4.jpg
    william 4.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 130
  • william 5.jpg
    william 5.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 192
  • william 6.jpg
    william 6.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 237
William look so aristocratic in that red polo shirt, his new haircut, and those boots I can barely stand it! His looks have really changed since attending Sandhurst.

Last edited:
WILLIAM JOINS HARRY IN SEEING THE FUNNY SIDE OF ARMY LIFE

Not long after Prince Harry had difficulty retaining his composure on duty, Prince William seems to have found it equally hard to suppress a smile as he took part in a parade at Blenheim Palace last week.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/07/05/princewilliam/

Attachments

• william-1a.jpg
    william-1a.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 259
Isn't it amazing, any other soldier would have been punished for such an offence as was committed by Harry and now William. Officers get away with all sorts but, even they are charged with correct behaviour on a parade. :(

Is anyone else having trouble with the article ? Everytime I try to read it I get re-directed to the front page. All the other Hello articles seem to be working fine.

Skydragon said:
Isn't it amazing, any other soldier would have been punished for such an offence as was committed by Harry and now William. Officers get away with all sorts but, even they are charged with correct behaviour on a parade. :(

If the queen had wanted prince Harry to behave like any other she shouldn't have made a joke to him like the : "Not here's a face that I recognise." As for prince William, I don't think all militarian traditions can be observed so completely as they would with any other young cadet. He is after all the future king of the UK and while he is trained like the other future officers he is one day to be the first-in-command. So I guess it's just right they let him see there is a slightly more human side to the military...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom