Prince Harry Current Events 19: May 1-17, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoD's latest propaganda weapon ... Harry, the war movie

MoD's latest propaganda weapon ... Harry, the war movie

Defence chiefs are planning to let a camera crew follow Prince Harry during his tour of duty in Iraq.

The Ministry of Defence crew will film him while on operations, with footage being released to television channels and on the internet.

MoD's latest propaganda weapon ... Harry, the war movie | News | This is London

I must say that looking at photo that accompanies the article (from his Cyprus training photo release), Harry definately has gorgeous blue eyes. No wonder CD is in love with him. One could just fall in love with his eyes.:)

Anyway, it appears, if the story is valid, that Harry will not be fulfilling his dream of recon commander.

Last edited:
Can't disagree with you there. It's one of the qualities about him I find most attractive. That said, I absolutely do not agree with a camera crew following Harry around Iraq. I think that is setting a dangerous situation in order and the less the general public know about where he is and what he's doing, the better. I think the very idea is ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Daniel Vincent said:
I think it will be good to have the footage(ongoing) of Harry in Iraq!

Why? So those hell-bent on doing him and his unit harm know where he is and what he's doing? We don't need to know the daily activities of Harry and his men. He's safer off with only the most pertinent people knowing his intinerary.

This is a VERY BAD IDEA, this will compremise the safety of his ENTIRE unit.

Before we get too wound up, this is an unsourced Daily Mail story.
I doubt that we will be getting daily Harry updates on the evening news.

Warren said:
Before we get too wound up, this is an unsourced Daily Mail story.
I doubt that we will be getting daily Harry updates on the evening news.
Many units have a army or RAF photographer with them, that is one of the trades within the two arms.
It probably has not been decided yet, whether to send anyone along and even if they do take that decision, it will be a case of releasing heavily censored material, probably 2 hours worth taken on one day released over a 2 week period.

I know the MOD are not the brightest sparks, but even they would be unlikely to release daily footage, so that anyone can work out from the topography, where he is.:doh: :D

William and Harry don bowlers for Hyde Park parade

William and Harry don bowlers for Hyde Park parade

Princes William and Harry swapped their military uniforms for bowler hats and smart City suits today as they marched together in an Army parade.

They joined hundreds of former and serving soldiers in London's Hyde Park for the annual Combined Cavalry Old Comrades Association Parade.

William and Harry don bowlers for Hyde Park parade | 24dash.com - Showbiz & Slap Dash

christinacg said:
New pics of our boys today!
Looking over those photos of the princes, those bowler hats can be so tight and uncomfortable on their head to leave a mark as in the case of Prince Williams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry suits a bowler! :brows:

Skydragon said:
Harry suits a bowler! :brows:

Yes, yes he does. :wub:

It's good to see the boys together like this, especially before Harry leaves for Iraq. I wonder what, if anything, William has said to him about it.

I would like to see Burrell in a war zone.

Why doesn't he get over it, that was like 20 years ago?

cowarth said:
Why doesn't he get over it, that was like 20 years ago?

It's only been 10 years since Diana died.

Why doesn't he get over it? Why should he? He's making a very nice living from his connections.

cowarth said:
When he was with the royal family.

Diana died 10 years ago, not 20 years ago. And as Elspeth pointed out, he's making a pretty penny by running his mouth.

Rather than have Paul Burrell dominate this and other British Forum threads, we should do our part in extinguishing his oxygen. (phrase courtesy of BeatrixFan).

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

Skydragon said:
PRINCE HARRY 'HURT' OVER BURRELL CLAIMS

LATEST: British royals have blasted the former butler of Diana, Princess of Wales'

PRINCE HARRY - PRINCE HARRY HURT OVER BURRELL CLAIMS

Well, I was going to say that Prince Harry would have done well to keep his mouth shut, since Burrell probably doesn't especially care how hurt he is as long as Burrell gets lots of publicity, but I see it's the ubiquitous "senior royal source" making the claim, not Prince Harry himself. What a misleading headline.

How would a spokesperson know what the royals are really thinking?

Sister Morphine said:
Usually a palace spokesperson.

Or a figment of the journalist's imagination. Not always easy to tell which, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom