Kate Middleton Current Events 11: July-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently
They have to put a negative spin on things to sell papers. Must have been a terribly slow news night.;)

I love how they say..another night..another night club. The guys are working (army)...are they not entitled to a night out? Kate looks lovely in the dress (what I can see of it anyway..weird angle). Have they already been to Balmoral? If so, that was quick.

Zonk1189 said:
I love how they say..another night..another night club. The guys are working (army)...are they not entitled to a night out? Kate looks lovely in the dress (what I can see of it anyway..weird angle).

Of course they are not allowed to spend another night in another nightclub, they are not ordinary after all! :dry: :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for goodness sakes! BLEARY EYED??? Heck, I'd be bleary eyed too at 3am in the morning!!! Drinking or not! And they would also be droopy and blood shot.

As for Harry, he just looks dog tired!

Sheesh! These guys can't catch a break of any kind!

i was wondering where was kate when William and Harry went into the car??

She probably left either before or after them in a separate car. She often does.

Can someone post the pictures from the Daily Mail here please?
My computer freezes everytime I try to enlarge the picture.

Hi babyd0ll,

Because of copyright restrictions, we can't post the photos. My computer is fine when I enlarge the photos; perhaps you could try with a different browser.

I don't think Kate had a lot to drink or if she did at all unless she really knows how to hold her alcohol. William and Harry both look out of it and Kate looks like she's shopping in the afternoon. At least she's smart, don't let the press catch you drunk!

My guess is she wasn't drinking much if at all. She looks wonderful for that time of night, er, morning. The boys don't look so good, though of course the pics chosen for publication might have been those that made them look smashed. I think William looks like Great-Great Uncle Dickie :)

I posted this on the 'Prince Harry' thread, but I thought I would post this here also since it pertains to Kate as well. (if that's allowed by the administrators)

****************************************************************************************************

I was surprised to find an article on The Royalist website entitled "Harry and Kate receive a mauling from the Press" that discussed the way the media automatically describes Prince Harry as the bad guy.

The article states that Prince Harry actually looked very good on his recent night out with Prince William and Kate at the Cuckoo Club--here are pictures of that night from the Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=402249&in_page_id=1770

(I first saw the above article link on another post on The Royal Forum message board, here it is:)http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/495672-post119.html

Also here is the link to The Royalist article: http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1131/1/

The Royalist might not be actual journalism:p , but at least they got it right, and they were cognizant of the media bias that is often perpetuated against Prince Harry.

sesa said:
Oh for goodness sakes! BLEARY EYED??? Heck, I'd be bleary eyed too at 3am in the morning!!! Drinking or not! And they would also be droopy and blood shot.

As for Harry, he just looks dog tired!

Sheesh! These guys can't catch a break of any kind!

I thought Harry was just keeping his cool and was making a concerted effort of not making eye contact with anyone, especially after the breast picture incident.

Picture posting

royalty_101_ said:
can we still post pictures here?
Pictures can be posted as long as:

• They are hosted via one of the free image-hosting sites (Photobucket, Imageshack, tinypic etc);
They are posted in thumbnail format [new];
They aren't a series of similar or near-identical pics from the same event [new];
• They are not hotlinked;
• Copyright attribution is given;
• They don't belong to a company which has barred posting of their images (see here);
• They haven't already been posted.

For further details, please refer to the Posting Rules and Guidelines.

Warren
British Forums moderator

Last edited:
Now I'm convinced that Kate has no sense of style whatsoever....
How could she chose that BAG to weat with that DRESS?!?!?!
Oh dear....she should go on What not to wear ... as she is in dire need of some style advice.

To add to Warren's post, please be very selective in posting photos. We don't need to see every last photo that was taken at a particular event; we're aiming for just one or two representative photos along with links to the original source. It isn't fair to photographers and agencies for people to post huge numbers of photos here when these are copyrighted and are the property of the photographers.

If necessary, the moderators will be editing or deleting posts to ensure compliance.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

melike2 said:
Now I'm convinced that Kate has no sense of style whatsoever....
How could she chose that BAG to weat with that DRESS?!?!?!
Oh dear....she should go on What not to wear ... as she is in dire need of some style advice.

im sorry. but what dress are u referring to?

I've moved the posts about whether William should marry Kate, give her up, or keep her as a mistress and marry someone else to the Wife for William thread. If you want to carry on that conversation, please do so there.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

Last edited:
The dress with black patterns and black belt, she wore when she went out with William and Harry. I can't remember which day it was.

Wow... could someone in the uk scan the article? Please and thank you!

FIT FOR A PRINCE
21:00 - 22:00 Tuesday, 5 September

Exploring the lives of Kate Middleton and Chelsy Davy, girlfriends to Prince William and Prince Harry. Royal experts including Jennie Bond, Mark Frith and the Queen's former press secretary Dickie Arbiter debate whether Kate is being groomed as a future queen and whether Chelsy has what it takes to be a duchess.

Taken from the ITV Programme site.

http://www.itv.com/listings/ShowListings.aspx?itvregion=scottish&itvpackage=dt&itvgenre=0&channelid=ITV2&channeldate=05/09/2006

Princess_Nessy said:
Wow... could someone in the uk scan the article?
No, because posting full scans is a breach of copyright law and would place the Forums at risk of being sued.
Hello! would prefer that people buy their magazine, rather than read the contents here.

Warren
British Forums moderator

Warren said:
No, because posting full scans is a breach of copyright law and would place the Forums at risk of being sued.
Hello! would prefer that people buy their magazine, rather than read the contents here.

Warren
British Forums moderator

I understand to the reasons, but there is a lot of countries, where is Hello unavailible to buy..I believe, it´s not only my country. So posting of scans is only the one way for us to see this articles. So maybe later is some chance to post scans?

i want to see that fit for a prince debate, but i dont have itv. does anyone know if one can see it online or read about it and if yes on what website?? thanks in advance

I think Kate is beautiful I'am anxious to see some new pictures of her! I will buy the magazine this weekend and then I will try to translate more or less what they said there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom