Kate Middleton Current Events 11: July-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like kate but who knows what happens behind closed doors

we will find out if the get married in time...............

Yirina77 said:
I understand to the reasons, but there is a lot of countries, where is Hello unavailible to buy..I believe, it´s not only my country. So posting of scans is only the one way for us to see this articles. So maybe later is some chance to post scans?

It's illegal. You'll probably be able to find a copy on eBay, or you could write to the magazine in a couple of weeks and ask if you can buy a copy of that issue. Copyright holders like magazines and photo agencies are getting increasingly strict about violations of copyright by sites like this, and we're trying to comply with the law.

I am not sure if this was already mentioned, but in the recent edition of People magazine, there is two page spread regarding Kate and her dress style. While they don't exactly compare Kate to Diana...they do imply that she is starting to dress like a possible Princess.

IMO they shouldn't compare the two, because 1) everyone has their own style and; 2) although Kate is an okay dresser and has shown a few nice pieces...she doesn't have the Wow or the fashion budget that Diana had (even through the nasty 80's).

This could interst some of you. Is a poll ¡hola! (you know the spanish version of hello!) is making to between kate and chelsy, to see which would be a better princess, in readers opinion. Sorry but is in spanish. Maybe an altavista translator could help you... besides the info is nothing that we dont know already about them
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/especiales/votacion-kate-chelsy/portada.html

The one for voting is the last one "Votacion, cuál de las dos le gusta mas"

And replying to lilajons question in the same site they have an article on Will´s and kate in ibiza, they mention a dj, a friend of Will´s and Tom Parker Bowles, since he is not the last one I assume is a friend... quite cute btw

Last edited:
Kate looked really happy in the club photos. She really knows how to look good after partying.

they look so in love :) I Think they will marry!

Incas said:
Kate looked really happy in the club photos. She really knows how to look good after partying.
Wish I had her secret!! I always look like I've been through a prize fight after partying.:lol:

as much as i like kate i have to say that there's a chance (as there always is) that there's more being read into it. she looks like she has a good buzz on to me and he looks like he's not far behind. :)

Duchess said:
as much as i like kate i have to say that there's a chance (as there always is) that there's more being read into it. she looks like she has a good buzz on to me and he looks like he's not far behind. :)

I agree with that, no one knows the whole story and it looks to me like she is a bit drunk.

I wish I looked that good when I was drunk. It'd have prevented a lot of reeeeeealllly bad pictures from my college years.

Can anyone translate the captions on those pics?

mel1 said:
Can anyone translate the captions on those pics?

It says: "Kate Middleton on leaving her flat in Chelsea". Added are catchwords like: sunglasses (Sonnenbrille), Bag (Tasche), Stereo equipment (Stereoanlage), sweater (Pullover) etc.

I wonder why she has a stereo in her bag.

That's what I'm wondering. Is she moving, perhaps?Thanks for the translation.

Have not been on this board for the last few months, and it seems nothing has changed!

Kate is still not doing anything constructive with her own life and spending her youthful years clinging on Will. And what is still beyond me is that her few die hard fans on here are still finding it necessary to congratulate her for it.

{overly enthusiastic sarcasm about other posters deleted - Elspeth}

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom