Catherine Middleton Current Events 1: November 2010-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's a bit bold, even for April Fool's Day!:eek::ROFLMAO:

My thoughts exactly - how could they let the double pose in that way when the "original" is such a well-bred and dignified lady? Shame on the Mail! :ermm:

ah, i thought there was something weird about that Daily Mail article! For a start Kate didn't look like Kate - and i couldn't believe she'd let herself be photographed at her hen night, especially with photos like that... and then i saw the date of the article! All is explained!

I realize that we are all excited to share information on Catherine but if we can stop double posting (i.e. posting the same information in a variety of different threads) that would be GREATLY appreciated.

One time is fine :ROFLMAO:

Zonk

If you look closely at her arms, Kate's are not full..Im being polite here..the doubles face is rather full..

When I read the article, first I thought it was Kate. Even if I was surprised that paparazzis succeeded in being so close to her! Then I saw the second picture, and I realised it wasn't Kate's face. And what I saw after was... Eurk!! Why a pic if her with a cigarette?? With a glass of alcohol??? And on the toilets???? So stupid!!!

However, I have never seen the first pic, here: Kate Middleton quit her first public school Downe House because she was 'bullied' | Mail Online

Then, here, there are speculations about Kate's wedding dress. The designer could be Alice Temperley, because Carole and Pippa Middleton spent three hours with the designer: How Royal bridesmaid Pippa Middleton kissed goodbye to all the secrecy over her dress designer | Mail Online Why this could mean that Kate choose Temperley? Pippa may be the one who will be dressed by the designer, and Carole could have come to give her advice! I don't know why this could have been for Kate, she wasn't there to explain what she expects from her dress... That's only my mind!

Beautiful People has published its top ten of royal women. Kate is third, just before Diana: Beautiful And Ugly Royals.
Here we go, the competition still goes on!! It's so absurd to entertain a rivality between these two women who, if Diana would have been still alive, would have certainly been very close...
I remember that when Diana was still alive she was very criticized by medias. Now they adore her and start criticizing Kate. Why couldn't they leave her alone? They are never pleased with what they have, and they are always looking for more money by inventing this rivality! :bang:

Last edited:
How very insulting to several members of the Royal Family. That magazine/or whatever it is should be ashamed. I should have known not to click on the link.

Off topic posts about the looks of Beatrice, Eugenie, Phillip, the Austrian Arch Duchesses, etc have been deleted.

Let's stay on topic...Catherine's current events.

Last edited:
On these photos it seems that Kate has great emotions and expectations until the soon wedding-to-be

She seems relaxed and in good mood. In a good shape, too. A bit skinny, but overall good. Hopefully the weather will stay as sunny and summery as it currently is in Central and Western Europe. Fingers crossed for the wedding weather. ;)

She seems relaxed and in good mood. In a good shape, too. A bit skinny, but overall good. Hopefully the weather will stay as sunny and summery as it currently is in Central and Western Europe. Fingers crossed for the wedding weather. ;)

The first weather forecast displays a sun with a small cloud through it - meaning partly cloudy. But that can change over the days and I think a dry day with any sun is the best they (and us as viewers/spectators) can wish for.

:previous: Absolutely! Sounds good. Thanks for that info, Skippy! :flowers:

LOL, well she is not alone in that ;):ROFLMAO:.

Definetly not! :ROFLMAO:

Seeing the article again I noticed something else, Take a look at the lady in the 5th picture. The lady way in the back with her hand over her mouth, like: OMG! is that Kate Middleton? :lol: I feel that would be my reaction if I was in a store and she walked in

She looks too skinny, especially the bony chest area. I hope after the wedding she can relax and gain some weight.

Oh, and OT, but is it really that warm out in England for her to be wearing a summer dress? Its cold and rainy over here. Hopefully the weather stays nice for the wedding.

Last edited:
how terrible to make an ugly list. in such bad taste!

She looks too skinny, especially the bony chest area. I hope after the wedding she can relax and gain some weight.

Oh, and OT, but is it really that warm out in England for her to be wearing a summer dress? Its cold and rainy over here. Hopefully the weather stays nice for the wedding.

Yes, it has been exceptionally warm in the UK and Netherlands for this time of year. Temperatures of 25 degrees Celsius are common this week.

I like this dress- hope it's a bit of a hint of her wedding dress..... Like the waist part
haha...so true, unless she is a sneaky girl and did just the opposite....

As an American, this will probably be a stupid question....but can someone tell me why Kate's parents paid to have a coat of arms made for Kate and their family? (Kate being a commoner and all)

As an American, this will probably be a stupid question....but can someone tell me why Kate's parents paid to have a coat of arms made for Kate and their family? (Kate being a commoner and all)
I am not sure the real reason, but in my believe, they did it because many ppl will check out their family tree now, and not having a " real" coat of arms, will not make them look " posh " enough( since many ordinary families have a coat of arms already)...IMO, they put all their efforts to look fancy and classy now.

:previous: I think it is because Kate needs to have one when she marries William, and her father had to have one first. Would someone who knows for sure please confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom