The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Nicole Kidman would be an excellent choice:)
I used to think that as well; untill I was informed (to my dissapointment) that Nicole Kidman and Prince Albert have in fact met on several occasions but never hit it off in that way. I'm sticking to my theory that Prince Albert is in love with a secret mistress that the world does'nt know about... that sounds so romantic and is my consoling plausable reason for the string of "unsuitable" women he dates.

Old 05-25-2006, 05:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Nicole Kidman would be an excellent choice:)
Not at all for me ....doesn't go with his family one single bit.....

Old 05-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Aristocracy

Does enyone know when prince Albert goes married with Charlene or what is her name? I wish that he goes to married this year a royal wedding i love that, especially prince Albert of Monaco, he deserves be it for at last happy
whit wife and a copple children he a superb father would be.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Nobility

Laviollette
Quote:
Why does PA only date women who give off negative signals?
I wish I knew. But I think it's mostly the cause of all this controversy/hate with regard to his "girlfriends". Look at all posts about NC, CW, AB, and so on. I wish I could look into Albert's head.

Queen Zenobia:
Quote:
I'm sticking to my theory that Prince Albert is in love with a secret mistress that the world does'nt know about... that sounds so romantic and is my consoling plausable reason for the string of "unsuitable" women he dates.
How much I would like Albert to have a decent, loving and supportive girlfriend stashed away somewhere, I don't think she would put up with his public behaviour. Who would feel comfy, happy and loved if you saw the love of your life carrying on like Albert and CW did on the pics taken in the Maldives?

G.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine
How much I would like Albert to have a decent, loving and supportive girlfriend stashed away somewhere, I don't think she would put up with his public behaviour. Who would feel comfy, happy and loved if you saw the love of your life carrying on like Albert and CW did on the pics taken in the Maldives?

G.
No decent, selfrespecting woman would put up with being stashed away, while he makes a fool of himself in public. A woman would have to be a devout masochist in order to do that. I believe at present CW is the only woman in the GF position.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Aristocracy

Unfortunately Paca there are women out there who tolerate this type of behavior from men because of low self esteem. The sad part is they do not realize they are in relationships like this. In my line of work, I see this everyday. Some women are even married to men who have secret mistresses.

As far back as I can remember Albert has always been in and out of relationships with women. CW is no different than any of the girlfriends he dated in the past. The same question remains, is she the one?

PA’s association with women reminds me of the cliché, “same play different cast”. Therefore, all anyone can do is wait and see who will become his princess bride and mother of his children, if he decides to take this path. :)
Old 05-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Commoner

I doubt that Prince Albert has a mistress. If Charlene Wittstock is the one that he is seen in public with, then I think the mistress would have to be incredibly unsuitable.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Rose
I doubt that Prince Albert has a mistress. If Charlene Wittstock is the one that he is seen in public with, then I think the mistress would have to be incredibly unsuitable.
Well, remember Albie had a mistress once a week for 5 years that the wide public did not know about, until she got really mad...

I would like to think he had someone special tucked away too, but how would she even think of remaining with someone who does such things and there are pictures to prove this wandering around holding hands and kissing in public with CW?

How low would her esteem have to be that a 'secret love' would just watch and think PA public behavoir with CW could be anything other than selfish and inconsiderate? Especially with CW announcing to reporters that Albert is her soul mate.

What could PA say to any 'secret love' after she saw those many pictures with CW, or read the interviews she made with the reporters? Maybe ignore it, it's all made up or CW is just a 'friend he takes to lunch' or 'the neice of a friend who he's trying to help out'??
Old 05-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
How low would her esteem have to be that a 'secret love' would just watch and think PA public behavoir with CW could be anything other than selfish and inconsiderate? Especially with CW announcing to reporters that Albert is her soul mate.

What could PA say to any 'secret love' after she saw those many pictures with CW, or read the interviews she made with the reporters? Maybe ignore it, it's all made up or CW is just a 'friend he takes to lunch' or 'the neice of a friend who he's trying to help out'??
I have to agree there is no "secret love"...right now he is exclusive with CW. No woman, no matter how low her self-esteem would watch as he paraded around with another woman with PDA. NC had to have seen photos of him with Alicia Warlick, Tasha, et al but he could have probably convinced her that they were just photo ready dates/friends. Remember, she didn't "snap" until she read the article about his potentially proposing to Alicia.

I can't believe she said "soul mate" to the press. This could haunt her if they don't survive as a couple. I do remember an article from last February in Oggi that said CW was dating a South African soccer player in from summer '05 through January '06 when all of a sudden she turned up with PA. She's a little fickle as well, perhaps?
Old 05-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Commoner

Quote:
No I really DON'T think that PA has a mistress or secret love, and that's what I was trying to say in my last post- sorry if I wasn't too clear. I actually think it is in the best interest of Monaco for Albert never to marry based on the women he has been involved with in the past and who he is dating now. In some ways I personally think it would have been better for the throne of Monaco to have been given directly to Princess Caroline, when she was born.

Old 05-26-2006, 11:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Rose
No I really DON'T think that PA has a mistress or secret love, and that's what I was trying to say in my last post- sorry if I wasn't too clear. I actually think it is in the best interest of Monaco for Albert never to marry based on the women he has been involved with in the past and who he is dating now. In some ways I personally think it would have been better for the throne of Monaco to have been given directly to Princess Caroline, when she was born.
I agree. Caroline has a great head on her shoulders. So does Albert, but he has some personal skeletons in the closet, as it has turned out, what with Nicole and lord knows who else. He must have had a colorful private life over the past three decades, you have to wonder what else is in that closet of his.
I also think that we probably shouldn't be too worried he's going to marry. If he hasn't so far, why would he get hitched now? Of course, time will tell.

One more thing: it wouldn't be a bad thing if he married Anna Bond. but if I were her, I'd rather run for the hills than being buried, like poor Grace was, in Monaco.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
No decent, selfrespecting woman would put up with being stashed away, while he makes a fool of himself in public. A woman would have to be a devout masochist in order to do that. I believe at present CW is the only woman in the GF position.
Remember three people by the name of Camilla, Princess Diana and Prince Charles...and Charles was married! They divorced in this end though. This is not the thread to bring all that up; I simply want to state that "never say never". Anything is possible in Prince Albert's/royal life... make that life in general. Honestly, I have ceased been shocked or surprised at anything the royals do... We've seen just about every scandal and unimaginable situations through the centuries. Which brings me to make another point about Charlene. If Prince Albert did end up marrying Charlene would it be so much of a tradgedy? There are worse things that have happened to Kingdoms.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Aristocracy

I think PR gave the responsibility to the right sibling, PA. I agree PC is very loyal, intelligent and business oriented. She also has that upper crusted flair about her. But I think PA is better suited for the job. He has been groomed since a very early age.

The Grimaldi sisters have had their share of tabloid gossip it is just PA got his in the latter years. So people tend to remember his scandals more than his sisters.

In my opinion, PA is very down to earth and friendly. He sometimes forgets his lineage and this is where the problem begins especially in his personal relationships. Some women believe dating a real Prince is a fairy tale experience. All they see is the palace, gowns, jewelry, the social life/status etc. They forget about the real man behind the mask. So until PA finds this special woman who believes all gold is not glitter and truly wants to support him unconditionally, he will remain single.

Of course this is only my opinion and I am not dishonoring CW, she might be the one. We just have to be patient. :)
Old 05-29-2006, 08:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, I remember the days when it was Caroline and Stefanie who were always in the tabloids with controversies. And Albert was so quiet and kept to himself and you never heard anything bad about him. But now poor Albert seems to be making up for lost time.
I agree that Caroline seems in some ways more suitable to be the heir, but really, she seems to prefer raising her family. Actually, she has the best of both worlds... she gets the prestige of acting as first lady of Monaco and participating in events here and there, without the huge responsibility of running the principality.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:09 AM
Aristocracy

...After the Gala I remembered about the one thing. Many many years ago one magazine or newspaper published the computer variant of the possible PA' bride. It was a slim blond with blue eyes created by computer from all women types PA have ever met. That was presented as an ideal variant of the woman appearance he is looking for. If I rememeber correctly she really reminded today's Charlene. What if someone could find that old issue, it would be interesting to compare
Old 05-31-2006, 01:09 AM
Commoner

Thumbs up

One of these days, there would be a miracle in Monaco. Prince Albert will marry a respectable woman not necessarily a celebrity but a woman who loves him for himself. A woman who embraces him with all his faults and qualities. A woman who won't mind accepting Alexandre and who knows Jasmine (if Albert announces one day she's his daughter). I am not saying that woman should look exactly like Princess Grace. However, she should have a je-ne-sais-quoi like the French say who will charm the principality. A kind and generous woman who will work with many charities in Monaco and throughout the globe. A first lady who will represent in the best way possible the Monegasques.
:)
Old 05-31-2006, 05:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eded
One of these days, there would be a miracle in Monaco. Prince Albert will marry a respectable woman not necessarily a celebrity but a woman who loves him for himself. A woman who embraces him with all his faults and qualities. A woman who won't mind accepting Alexandre and who knows Jasmine (if Albert announces one day she's his daughter). I am not saying that woman should look exactly like Princess Grace. However, she should have a je-ne-sais-quoi like the French say who will charm the principality. A kind and generous woman who will work with many charities in Monaco and throughout the globe. A first lady who will represent in the best way possible the Monegasques.
well said, I agree with that. But somehow I don't see the actual PA's girlfriend being HSH the Princess of Monaco...we'll see. And I got used to this not-married Prince, it would be so strange to see him married :) , although life as a single (even when you are PA of Monaco) must be sad sometimes. He should have someone by his side. But it is only an opinion...
Old 05-31-2006, 05:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eded
Eded, something familiar I hear in your first words...Melodious intonation...:) Have you ever read "Crimson Sails" by Alexander Grin (my favourite fairy tale)? If not, read it, I believe you will love it
Old 05-31-2006, 10:29 AM
Nobility

Prince Albert needs to stand up and either get married or start plans for Caroline children. First he need to stop farthering child , he knows that he will and can not be a father to. I do not understand him at all.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:02 AM
Commoner

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine

Eded, something familiar I hear in your first words...Melodious intonation...:) Have you ever read "Crimson Sails" by Alexander Grin (my favourite fairy tale)? If not, read it, I believe you will love it
I must admit I am very romantic and want to be optimistic for Prince Albert. According to you, my words are monotonous but we all saw that he waited for so long for this significant other. You can't wait for a long period of time and then by a sudden desperation, you marry the next person available at the moment. I, myself, didn't date for 13 years because I am still waiting for my soulmate. The only difference is unlike Prince Albert, I prefer to be alone than settle for second best. Thanks AquaMarine, for recommending "Crimson Sails". I can't wait to read it.