The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-04-2017, 05:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I like your no-one of significance in the BRF attended and the Michael's were so proud being there.

Old 07-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Nobility

I would like to see the kings, Constantine and Anna Maria in this party, they would have been in the garden ..... but I think they have not been, and I believe it sincerely, I have seen all the pictures of instagrams, Even journalists who were at the party as guests, and even in the speech of Prince Pavlos were not his parents, the photo of the Kings and the Heir, would be the photo sought in every celebration of 50 years, but the Prince Pavlos has shared photos with his brothers, Princes Nikolaos and Philippos, but he has not shared that photo that would be relevant and expected. I think they definitely have not been to this party. And I do not think Tatiana either.
Nikolaos is without Tatiana in all the photos, videos, and has not even shared a photo of her, I think Tatiana has not been.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Serene Highness

What kind of gets to me is how Constantine and Anne-Marie are clearly unable to make a final break with their royal ties by encouraging Pavlos and MC to refrain from styling their kids "of Greece" and making it clear that they are Crown Prince and Princess only because that was Pavlos' standing at the time of the final overthrow. I think encouraging their kids to be 'of Greece" is bad choices on the part of Maria-Olympia's parents and they should put their daughter to some kind of proper career. They might be rich and titled, but the Crown Prince and Princess are raising their kids with unrealistic expectations of being not required to make an effort in life and make something of themselves. Neither parent is helping their kids and with the Greek RF, one never knows where they stand.

I often think that Pavlos would prefer to be a genuine reigning royal, but at the same time, can't seem to find some kind of balance or actual purpose in his life. He could surely find some way to do good things for Greece, or perhaps even live there quietly, but he can't seem to get his wife to get into line and stop making such an exhibition of their lives online. I did read that Greeks are unimpressed with how he lets his wife run things and I do wonder if he would like to be able to tell his wife to stop advertising them online.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Nobility

Just wondering if perhaps *her money* has a lot to do with how he has a say in their home and what goes on. She seems like she rules that nest of hers and in the long run the children will pay the price for her lifestyle. Already I see the daughter as being very spoiled and only having her picture in all the social media events is the most important thing in her life.....is this what 20 something do these days or not for it makes no sense to me that you have to show your entire life on a twitter account or whatever these social media account are. As you can guess I am not a social media buff person, it is a whole different ball game then what I grew up with.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Serene Highness

I do agree that since she has the money, she makes the rules and gets away with anything. I do think that her daughter is very nearly ruined for good at this rate. All this nonsense about dressing in that flimsy dress and Calvin Klein underwear boy-shorts is going to get her into a lot of trouble with the wrong kind of men who see this online. I might sound like an uptight schoolmarm, but she is heading for a mess. Work hard and party, but she's not working and partying just to blow off steam, she's just killing time she can't get back. She's getting mixed up with the wrong type of people and titled or not, they're going to be trouble in the long run.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:19 AM
Nobility

You pulled the very thoughts right out of my head, I have seen this happen time and time again with young girls that have no guidance and lots of money to throw around, some make it and some did not, sad. Mom IMO is not doing her daughter any favors by letting this happen to her and unfortunately she will pay the price. i wonder also about the boys for from the looks on those faces, at that age now, they have the world handed to them on a gold platter......not predicating the future, yet in this day and age we see what happens all the time to the younger generation with lots of free time and money to throw around.....not good news for any family.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:01 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

As usual with such families the girls are allowed to study art, languages, history of art or fashion while the boys are pushed into finance and/or business. I suspect it will be the same here.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:12 AM
Majesty

I expect nothing else than that Princess Maria Olympia will marry a Greek from high society, or a fellow blue-blooded lordship, or a typical dude à la James Matthews and the likes. A girl as Pippa studied literature, not exactly a niche full of opportunities. But as Mrs James Matthews, that is not so relevant anyway. I expect Princess Maria Olympia going the same route.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Serene Highness

I think Olympia will be expected to marry a man who brings something to the table. No money but well born or well connected would be ok, as would lots of new money. Most importantly he'll have to be on board with participating in the sort of lifestyle Olympia was brought up in and seems to want to continue.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

I wouldn't want my daughter to lead the sort of life Olympia has so far. The overall impression is one of a nice but frivolous girl who prioritizes things like fashion shows and endless luxury vacations over any sort of serious endeavour, such as an education. I also can't get on board with the way MC and Pavlos have let the children have public and flashy instagram accounts from the time they were young teenagers - children should have private lives, IMO, and then make the decision to become more public when they're adults, if they want.

However, that's a lifestyle choice they've made. Yes, there are plenty of families who will look at that lifestyle and possibly discourage their sons from getting involved with her but there are also many families who share the same values, including those with nice but frivolous sons who would be happy to marry Olympia and treat her well.

I don't think she's headed for ruin quite yet. :) She seems like a pleasant kid who is close with her parents and siblings. Hopefully she's still in school, taking it seriously and will find some sort of meaningful career or volunteer work to pursue in addition to all the silliness we see now.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Serene Highness

If she were taking her schooling seriously, she wouldn't be partying, she would be living near school and enjoying the quiet life and spending it studying. If she wanted to volunteer, she would be. She would not be making a fool of herself wearing a flimsy dress with boy short panties and walking the catwalk. This is the life she prefers to lead and at her age, her choices show the person she wants to be. I don't think she will live a quiet unpretentious life and I do not believe that her life will go well. At her age, others far wealthier and who come from more powerful families are currently living more respectable lives and she's not at all helping herself.

The entire planet can see practically everything about her.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:29 AM
Administrator

Speculative posts and insulting comments have been removed. Please remember to stay respectful towards the people you discuss! Thank you!
Old 07-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Majesty

apparently, both Cristina and inaki were also present at the party in england for the birthday of pavlos of greece, according to this article below. felipe also attended, but letizia did not (i wonder if she knew about the presence of Cristina and inaki and decided against attending).

La cruzada de la Infanta Cristina para rehabilitar su imagen | loc | EL MUNDO
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-13-2017, 01:39 AM
Majesty

Prince Pavlos enjoy the sun and sea of Porto Heli in Greece

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWX335tA...n-by=pavlosgr1
Old 07-16-2017, 05:48 AM
Majesty

Family Pizza Night for the Family in Spetses

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWmMnFhA...n-by=pavlosgr1
Old 08-13-2017, 01:58 PM
Majesty

Gallery of Pavlos and Marie Chantal in Mykonos from July 29

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-bank...ault/343498390
Old 08-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Majesty

Pavlos and family enjoy the eclipse in Bahamas

Princess Olympia watches eclipse in Bahamas | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Majesty

Pavlos, Marie Chantal and her sister Pia watch the U.S Women Final

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY183AIF...agged=piagetty
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY1dxKND...mariechantal22
Old 09-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Majesty

Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece blasts coverage of her daughter's lavish birthday bash | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

""'It's not who we are!' Marie-Chantal blasts coverage of daughter's party
"Marie-Chantal of Greece says she deeply regrets that pictures of her daughter’s “ostentatious” birthday party were posted on Instagram in July and has moved her family to New York to keep a lower profile."
Old 09-12-2017, 03:30 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Tja...

The article in the Express mentions 'Tino, her second daughter'

The interview was given to 'The Times'. The original (paywall) article can be found here:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...mily-vvwglc2rq