Monaco Palace Life - Behind the scenes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yow-za!

As for Stephanie's exercising routine ; she swims about 2 miles every morning.

Holy Cow! :eek:

Small wonder then that she's always looked so fit, and can eat hamburgers and what-not without a care!

Good for her :)

Ahhhh sooooo ...

Albert and Stephanie both lived in the States for a while and Albert would attend camp here in the summer when young. Caroline also went to school in England.

And, that would explain why they speak in the manner that they do, then!

Thank you, Lady-Mac!

-- :flowers:

Albert also spent 4 years at Amherst College in Massachusetts followed by a couple of internships in Manhattan.

Albert also spent 4 years at Amherst College in Massachusetts followed by a couple of internships in Manhattan.
Perhaps that's how I should have worded it instead of he lived here for a while.

THANKS for this, Casiraghi!

Mmmmm, makes you wonder WHAT meetings he fills his day with, huh?

Monaco being such a small "country" and all ...

--- Abbie

Since they really 'rule' the country, I'm sure he has lots of things to discuss... Not so many changes he has done to the country compare to his father, maybe its still early ;)

As I posted in the Imperial Family of Japan Forum, I am also curious to know HOW this family conducts its day to day affairs, of a NON-state nature or what a typical day (if there is such a thing?) of members of Monaco's Princely Family entails, please.

You know, when do they get up in the AM? What do they do? What do they eat? Do they cook at all for themselves? Do they shop? Run errands? And, what do they do in the evenings when ... Duty does NOT call?

I have always wondered about how people of this Stature and upbringing really live, and how cloistered they truly are.

Thank you.
I hope my curiosity isn't too spooky :ROFLMAO:. I don't intend for it, to be.

-- Abbie

I'm not familiar with the day-to-day existence of the present princely family, however, I have several books on the lamented Princess Grace which details her daily schedule (awaking at 7:30 each morning, preparing/serving breakfast herself for The Prince and their children, seeing the children off to school (when they were of age), then around 10 am, she and her secretary would begin their workday in her palace office (where she would review the agenda of the palace manager and her own agenda of official engagements for the day), from there she would have lunch for two-hours with The Prince (if he weren't away on business) and then either proceed back to her office or prepare for an outside public engagement. Following this, she would spend time with the children (helping with homework, talking over their problems, etc.) and perhaps even share dinner with them before preparing herself for an evening function. She usually returned to the palace with her husband sometime before midnight and was asleep not too much long afterwards.

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this: Article & pics of Riva Tritone- a boat that the Royal family purchased for holidays.

Riva Tritone

Thanks everyone for the wonderful pictures&facts, I didn't know a lot of the stuff posted. I don't mean to sound mean but Prince Albert was very good looking, what happened? I always thought he kind of plain until I saw the older pics.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful pictures&facts, I didn't know a lot of the stuff posted. I don't mean to sound mean but Prince Albert was very good looking, what happened? I always thought he kind of plain until I saw the older pics.

Age catches up with all of us, he gained weight and lost his hair.

I wonder if that office Prince Albert is sitting in above was Princess Grace's old office? Lovely pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom