Monaco Palace Life - Behind the scenes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen PA sign autographs as well and there used to be pics of Steph with autographs send out by the service du prince for quite some time. I don't know whether they still do it, but they used to ( I think while she was still doing her singing)

I'm sorry, I've never heard such thing; maybe someone else will explain,

Kisses

iceflower said:
Very good idea for a thread, Sebastian. To show some of those helpful hands that make it all work.. I would have left some of the family member pics away, but nevertheless very nice to see :)

Why would you have left the family members pics out?
They play an imortant role in the Palace daily life, don't they?;):)

paca said:
I have seen PA sign autographs as well and there used to be pics of Steph with autographs send out by the service du prince for quite some time. I don't know whether they still do it, but they used to ( I think while she was still doing her singing)

They still do it as far as I know. Stephanie signs autographs when asked politely. Once I made a trip to Cap d'Ail and Monaco with schoolmates. We had lunch at the Replay Café, Stephanie was there too working at the bar. They boys asked her to sign their newly baught AS Monaco t-shirts ... she signed them all, joking with the boys ...:)

iceflower said:
Very good idea for a thread, Sebastian. To show some of those helpful hands that make it all work.. I would have left some of the family member pics away, but nevertheless very nice to see :)

Thank you for your comment, Ice -Ice Baby ( sorry couldn't hold that back :p :D ) The family members pix were part of the dossier. :)

Great thread, Sebastian! ;) :) Some of fame goes to your sister, too, for posting those great Christmas pics!:p :)

Some small contribution..

Mr. Raimondo, the ex-official driver of Princely family, has made a short visit to Palace's garage to see Daimler Officielle MC2 he has driven..
nnquip.jpg
nnqw3q.jpg

Mr. Mantovani; the florist at the Palace, "maintaining" Palace's winter garden where Princess Caroline did some of her moddeling photosessions..
nnqxrl.jpg
nnqz9w.jpg

Mr. Bertaux, the restaurateur of Monaco Palace's paintings;
nnr12e.jpg

Mr. Grassi, the bird-keeper..
nnr1ut.jpg

(Credit goes to M. Setboun/Reportage)

Do Caroline and Stephanie have apartments at the palace? I know they don't live there full time but where do they stay when they are in residence?

michelle said:
Why would you have left the family members pics out?
They play an imortant role in the Palace daily life, don't they?;):)
Of course they do :) It only came to my mind as we have family member pics everywhere and that could have put all those people that are normally NOT seen into the centre of attention. That's all :)

And Sebastian, I don't mind, keep on singing for me ;) :D

Ianna, great addition with proud Mr. Raimondo :)

Hey, I did't know that my landlord was the princes birdkeeper. You'll always learn sth new here. :D

sebastian said:
....Once I made a trip to Cap d'Ail and Monaco with schoolmates. We had lunch at the Replay Café, Stephanie was there too working at the bar....

I was wondering...When Princess Stephanie is not performing her charity work or attending to her official functions does she still work at the Replay Cafe in Monaco?

No it's been closed years ago. I think it lasted 2 years. There is still sme Replay outlet in the Metropol mal, but it doesn't belong to her as far as I know.

paca said:
Hey, I did't know that my landlord was the princes birdkeeper. You'll always learn sth new here. :D

LOL, too funny Paca!
:p

Re: Palace Life

This is a great topic!!! How many rooms does the palace have and how many bathrooms? Is there more than one kitchen? The view from the palace is magnificent!!!

The REPLAY Store and Café have unfortunatly been closed in 1999 ...

Australian said:
sebastian said:
Caroline and Ernst out and about - Caroline signing autographs
nl3fao.jpg

Sorry, i don't want to go off track here but I saw this pic of Caroline signing autographs. I thought royals are not allowed to do this, or at least they are not meant to, maybe i am wrong.
Before the new Queen Elizabeth left Africa for England upon the death of her father she made sure all employees of the camp she was at received autograped photos of her. I think autographs are okay, just not really done on "walkabouts"-a handshake is all you get from British royalty.

Princely Family at home ...

(by Profimadia)
nocwe9.jpg

nocw09.jpg

nocbjp.jpg

nocb9l.jpg
nocawj.jpg

nocxmv.jpg

nocz2r.jpg

noczer.jpg

janos614 said:
Do Caroline and Stephanie have apartments at the palace? I know they don't live there full time but where do they stay when they are in residence?
The Palais Princier is not only a museum ( the throneroom and other roomes of the Grands Appartements can be viseted) but it is actually a home to the princely family. They have their private appartments and offices there, also a big garden with sports field and a swimming pool.
Mainly the appertement is used by Albert. Stephanie and her children actually live in Fontvielle which is a district of Monaco but they also spend a lot of time at the Palace. Stephanie works at her office every day and so she shows up already in the morning after taking Louis, Pauline and Camille to school. Albert and her meet up normally already in the morning, sometimes they might have breakfast together. Also Stephanie cooks lunch for herself and Albert if nothing special is on the agenda ...
In the afternoon Stephanie fetches her kids after school or Louis and Pauline walk home or to the Palace themselves or someone else fetches them. They sometimes do their homework at the Palace, in the old childrens study which Caro, Albert and Stephanie used as kids ...

(that's what some source told me - )

When Caroline is in Monaco she usually uses her house Clos St Pierre and the Palace as stayovers ... then it's all the bunch together ... must be fun ;):D

Last edited:
Yes, but not in Monaco. Near Paris.

Michelle, didn't Stephanie say in her last interview that she often calls Albert but, even if they both live in Monaco, she sometimes doesn't see him for days or weeks? I'm not questioning what you said (thanks by the way), just curious...

Kisses

Grace said:
Michelle, didn't Stephanie say in her last interview that she often calls Albert but, even if they both live in Monaco, she sometimes doesn't see him for days or weeks? I'm not questioning what you said (thanks by the way), just curious...

Kisses
Yeah; I thaught about that too. Well, I guess it's when she doesn't work in her office. She has an office at the Palace, maybe there're weeks she doesn't work there much ... finally she might not be there all the time.
In that interview she also said that Albert likes to take some moments off sometimes with Louis, Pauline and Camille ... so I guess that when she said that she doesn't see him all the time she didn't mean she's seeing him next to never...:)
All I know is that she works at the Palace... I can't say how often... I probably was mistaken by saying she does it on a regular or daily basis...sorry for confusion ...

No problem; I asked only because I'm very curious. And thanks for answering.

Maybe as many grown up siblings they meet once or twice a week for a lunch, maybe in the weekend...

Kisses

Grace said:
No problem; I asked only because I'm very curious. And thanks for answering.

Maybe as many grown up siblings they meet once or twice a week for a lunch, maybe in the weekend...

Kisses

Just like Seb and me :);)

i love the pictures because it give us a small view of what goes on behind the sceens

Thank you so much for this photos, tamarindi!:)

They're so great! We even can see Albert's painting being made..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom